News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WHO IS WHO IN K-ONLINE

Started by kofa, September 24, 2003, 07:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kofa

WHO ARE YOU...

just wanna know who u be? so drop us a line.  8)
n GOD i trust

gogannaka

Well kofa it seems nobady visits the site ,at least from the number of replies u got in this post :-[ :-[ :-[
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Venom

gogannaka u make it sound like this place has cancer  :-[ :-[
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

al_hamza

as i put my grenade on the left side, and a klashnikov AK79 assault Machine gun on the other side of the keayboard,
i type "i am the self-proclaimed mujahideen of k-online"
;D
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

*~MuDa~*

8)hello Door, Passage, Entrance...,

happy 2 know that pple like u still exist in k-town, well i hope i will just win the award u kept in place for the konstant logger?
hahahaha...alright, buy Mr. Gate.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Eskimo

color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

Anonymous

hi baby gal,
u go there open topic "just wanna say hi " to every 1, and u ar here saying "hi everyone" which 1 u dey,  
oooohhhhhhhh i get da idea u just want a topic so dat they'll say it's newly opened by 2baby gal, lol lol lol it's all kool babes  :P( u wish)

Anonymous

EMTL

In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Anonymous

ALLAH gogannawa!!!!  duk neman sunan ne haka, dan naga u were da 1st person  to reply ne to shineeeee!!

gogannaka

KAi hausa error za ka fara tsokana ko.......

How was life in prison? ? ? ? ?naji u met Ibb there ....kai ma can of tuna din ka dauka ne?lol

Anywayz where hav u been....good 2 see u again.......

He's out on parole(4 those new peeeps that dont know)

kilishi

ilishi

gogannaka

How can someone post a blank comment as demanded by kofa.......hmn i wonder.........

zezezee

hehehe......kofa is near gujungu ;D if u dnt knw man! .....medulla y u de attack our poor gal now? she likes sayin sup to da house!
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.