News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

"...to harry potter, the boy who lived..."

Started by beautilicious, September 11, 2004, 10:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

Quote from: "*~MuDaCriS~*"
Quote from: "Moortala"i am surprised to find out that i was not the only one reading potter in nigeria. it is cool to know i have friends out there who shares my interest.

Haba.... haba....haba Muri!?! Zis is 21st  Century we r libin' in!

Is there anyone out there who i can rely upon to help me  :oops:  ?
Murtala

Just ask FatZee...Err shud i gib u her number?
See me see trouble.
Giving out peoples number without their permission.U u no fit buy him the book?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Nuruddeen

Quote from: "gogannaka"
Quote from: "Moortala"i am surprised to find out that i was not the only one reading potter in nigeria. it is cool to know i have friends out there who shares my interest.

Honestly speaking this Harry Harry of a thing get me confused.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

HUSNAA

Get cracking on reading the books and then u will become unconfused. The first two/three books were geared towards kids, but their popularity with adults made JK Rawlings change her style of writing to include adult consumers.
PS  the first book is very easy on the brain as well. It will take u a max of three to five hrs to finish it depending on how fast u read.

Enjoy!! But remember, all these things are preparing our minds to accept  Dajjal when he makes an appearance! So be forewarned so that u dont fall into that trap should he come before the end of our days!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "Nuruddeen"

Honestly speaking this Harry Harry of a thing get me confused.

Alhaji Nuru, just click on ze link below:

http://www.hogwarts.edu/admissions.html

I beliebe zis will guide u to ze admissions in HOgwarts so zat u can understand ze whole Harry Fotter Thing bery well, i wish u luck n hofe u will make Griffyndor (zat is his House name)!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "HUSNAA"
Enjoy!! But remember, all these things are preparing our minds to accept  Dajjal when he makes an appearance! So be forewarned so that u dont fall into that trap should he come before the end of our days!!

Wa Iyazubillah! Na'am!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

mlbash

Quote from: "Fateez"

I'm a bit upset that there is only one book left  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

U know what? i'm thinking J.K is making Harry Potter leave Hogwarts so

that she wudn't have to end da book at book 7(I hope, I hope, I hope...).

That'll be good and she'd get more and more money.

Anyways i cant wait 4 da next, It's taking 4ever! We'll see sha.

you and your harry porter!
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

HUSNAA

Some how I feel that Hogwarts is a big part of the magic of Harry Potter, since he doesnt have a proper  or a happier home and all the oddball characters that he meets there. So taking Hogwarts out of the plot or making it a secondary scenario  is going to make JK take a longer time in writing another Harry Potter novel cos she has to think of many more scenarios and newer characters and more intricate plots. Also she  may find it difficult to get all the main characters (Hermione, and Ron) out of sch at the same time unless she gives them each an iron clad reason for dropping out of sch with Harry.

*~MuDa~*

Habe u guys porfogotten zat in ze magical world zeir r hundreds op ministries to last J.K Rowlings a libe time of discriftion?

Ze only froblem here is exceft ip Rowlings is gettin retired out op stress op writing n signing autograppes.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

Quote from: "*~MuDaCriS~*"Habe u guys porfogotten zat in ze magical world zeir r hundreds op ministries to last J.K Rowlings a libe time of discriftion?

Ze only froblem here is exceft ip Rowlings is gettin retired out op stress op writing n signing autograppes.

Still, thinking is not easy, MudaCris.
By the way, yr pseudonym is intriguing did u know that? Muda could stand for Muhammad and Cris could stand for Christ.........

Fateez

Murtala

See me see trouble. Give who which number? U r asking 4 trouble. u better watch it   :evil:  :evil:  
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Fateez

Murtala

See me see trouble.
Giving out peoples number without their permission.U u no fit buy him the book?

Don't mind him. Mr. I-too-know :roll:
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Fateez

Quote from: "HUSNAA"

Some how I feel that Hogwarts is a big part of the magic of Harry Potter, since he doesnt have a proper  or a happier home and all the oddball characters that he meets there. So taking Hogwarts out of the plot or making it a secondary scenario  is going to make JK take a longer time in writing another Harry Potter novel cos she has to think of many more scenarios and newer characters and more intricate plots. Also she  may find it difficult to get all the main characters (Hermione, and Ron) out of sch at the same time unless she gives them each an iron clad reason for dropping out of sch with Harry.

Nah it should be alright, remember Jk already had all da books planned

out and drafted years ago. It shouldn't be any harder to write than the

others. Also, remember at the end of Half Blood Prince, Many parents had

already taken their kids out of da skool so getting Ron and Hermione out

shouldn't be a problem. Plus Ron and Hermione told Harry they would be

with him wherever he went so they have practically dropped out.

Sometimes, i think as interesting as hogwarts is, it also restricts Harry

from most of his adventures.

Mudacris is right, JK has introduced so many new concepts to make way

for the seventh. Remember she never quite went back into the veil that

Sirius fell thru, she didnt explain the voices Harry and Luna had heard

and of course, the biggest thing should be Harry's hunt for the Horcruxes.

I sooo can't wait  :!:  :!:  

HUSNAA

Quite right. There are so many loose ends in the books that u can make several novels out of each one. I really should read Harry Potter all over again in order to get all the nuances. I must say I read the books on a superficial level.

gogannaka

J.K has hinted that she is writing the final version of Harry Potter.In an interview with the CBS while in the U.S,J.K said she will do everything possible such that it becomes the LAST Harry Potter book.She also hinted that two characters are going to die in the coming book.
I wonder who it will be?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Yes well lets hope she changes her mind. If she wants a last book, then she has to kill Harry. Now that would finalize everything.