News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

YOU HAUSAS ARE COWARDS

Started by Anonymous, October 05, 2003, 09:59:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

YOU HAUSAS ARE COWARDS. WHY ARE U HIDING IN KANO ONLINE WHERE ONLY YOU BACKWARD PEOPLE GO? WHY NOT GO TO A NATIONAL DAILY AND SAY WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. IS IT BECAUSE YOU CANNOT SPEAK THE ENGLISH VERY WELL? AND YOU ARE ALL VERY GAY. ESPECIALLY KANO PEOPLE. YOU ARE ALL STUPID. YOUR WOMEN ARE UGLY AND THEY SMELL. I HATE YOUR GUTS.
IF YOU LIKE, LOCK THIS TOPIC AGAIN. DUK ZA KU CI UBANKU. AND I MEAN PHYSICALLY SINCE YOU ARE GAY.

Anonymous

why the hate??? u dragon breath ...troll looking motha f^*****  come and teach us english.... atleast the girls look and smell betta than your mama... and yes they do it wit your father!!!!! go suck an egg looser...just because your dad wasnt paid don mean you should go around hating..... i could have said KAI ZAKA CI UBANKA... amma its too late since your father's already been eaten...so go mind your bloody business... You dont see us making trouble or making akward comments about others......

our english may not be the best..go finish educating all the illitrates your mother gave birth to before coming here and talking gay shit....

go find a job u jobless...human being...ps bring 1 gurl from your place thats better looking than ours!

the only frustrated coward  i smell here is just you ,,,,,,,paranoid humpty dumpty head shaped head freak like you.. Infact not my style answering chickens like you..
and pls go take a shower can smell you all the way here....

There is nothing in english..nothing in the heavens that u can show or proove to me..u low life frustrated chicken..

go and sleep.

zezezee

i dont think theres anyone here who has the time to reply this moron. RED HOT HAUSA has said it all for us. y dnt u say where u r from u son of a B**ch. i bet u were born on the streets! somewhere btw the bridges in Lagos. no place of origin. at least we r frm kano and we r proud of it. let this be a closed chapter pls. i knw u all have important things to do people 8)
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Muhammad

FDS Hausa People are not Cowards. If we were, then Nigeria would not have had 8 leaders in the span of 43 years, who are Hausa in one way or the other.
Yes we cannot speak English very well so what?? does that stop us from dismembering Biafra or from being the power brokers of Nigeria's politics?
Thirdly, your dislike for our women is very much welcomed. Why? Because fools like you are not meant to appreciate the elegance of our womenfolk.  It also shows how shallow your belief in God is, because, it is He, not Hausa people, who creates Hausa people.
lastly, the very fact that you wrote in hausa, around the end of your worthless effort, signifies the universality and potency of our languange even when written alongside English.
Lest I forget,
THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOL, you, IS SILENCE.

Anonymous

To answer the disgusting post of FDS is to lower yourself to the same filthy level. Amin - you should have taken your own advice - SILENCE.

Jack_Fulcher

I agree with Dave.  These absurd posts look like they were written by a 10 year old boy.  I couldn't help making one observation, however.  In America, FDS is a product in our drug stores, and it stands for Feminie Deodorant Spray.  It is used by women in a very private way, if you know what I mean.  

al_hamza

"IS IT BECAUSE YOU CANNOT SPEAK THE ENGLISH VERY WELL? "
though i have aryan ancestry, i am not english speaking.
but i do think from the 12yrs of education in purely english schools that "the" comes when something touchable is spoken
"the" cannot be used for a language like saying can you speak "the" english.
so fds, i suppose you should be taking english classes, another thing fds, we hausa's are proud of giving our language more importance, instead of earning ourselves a new father like you have. plus, if there's a language that we people should be sad of not bieng able to commuinicate in, it should be arabic, since we are predominantly muslims and we recite daily something in the language.
I have always thought of how sweet it would be if our schools in the north teach us Arabic as a major language, so there wouldnt be any langauge barriers with those we consider our brothers not foriegners.

yours

Al-hamza
if you are a non-hausa, i will give u a piece of advice, learn your own language, b4 they show you on national-geographic as a people loosing thier own language,
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

admin