News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Bayero University Kano (BUK) Website

Started by sdanyaro, March 24, 2003, 07:13:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdanyaro

Assalamu alaikum;

We are very happy to announce to you that Bayero University Kano (BUK) Website ( http://www.kanoonline.com/buk/ ) is now currently being hosted on KanoOnline.

Please check it out at the the following link and report to us on any broken Link, suggestion or comment about and regarding the website.
http://www.kanoonline.com/buk/

ummita

Well done Brova Salis & crew. Allah yer beda more sa'a. I did go thru I was thinkin if the pictures cud b made a lil bit bigger & if there is sumthing lyk students union, student couselling naga students cousellin but it needs a lil more of sheddin d insight. kuma Having it in blue, myt not b eye catchin...I'd reckon a lil bit of color juss a lil. And a list of courses ya kamata a saka...I was also thinkin whether the wud offer only services & henceforth.....

The only thing that did put me off was the rules regarding cult members...From ma own point of view & d way i c 2 things...u r tryin 2 pass on a positive message ko? Yeah even though some unis have d cult biznez goin on I dont think havin it on the site is the sort of thing that I'd recommend. That will give some ppl the wrong impression about d uni.......anyway & all d same its still good. More blessins
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Twinkle

That is one great job. two thumbs and a whistle out for the great job. Ubangiji Allah ya kara taimaka muku. Gaskiya we have passed out messages about kanoonline to all our freinds and they are all coming here. This is due to the efforts which has resulted in the success of this site. Now we have the BUK site that is so great. I would also go with what Ummita said about the cult. gaskiya ne it can put peopl off zaiya passoing wrong information to people like non-Nigerians. Its like kamar uni da students sukan sai da drug, ai Pricipal will not put that in the site except in students handbook, I dont think that is necessary.
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Muhammad

One cannot accurately describe the hapiness derived from seeing the BUK website. zan iya tunawa, I was joking with my dad, a lecturer at BUK, cewa even small community colleges a US nada websites amma BUK haryanzu ba magana. Sai yace dani website is the least of their problem...... well that is his opinion I suppose and obviously not shared by those who created the (BUK) webpage.
mallam salisu we cannot but continue to thank you for all you have been doing both here and the other sites. Wallahi I am most impressed by the neatness of the site.  
May Allah continue to help us in all our endeavours..... Amin
Once again Allah shi kara taimakawa.

Blaqueen

da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Fulanizzle

So impressed that İ had to brag to my friends out here! Wallah very impressive!

Salamu Alaikum
)

sdanyaro

Assalamu alaikum;
ummita, Twinkle, Amin, DymeQueen & Fulanicious

I Just want to clarify to you and to all that in this case, BUK website, KanoOnline just provided server space, content upload services and web announcements.

The Web Design, Web Development and content generation where all done by BUK and as a result responsible for the entire content and overall design of the site...

So I think the greatest complements should go to Bayero University (BUK) for this website.

Blaqueen

i already sent the addy out to my friends :) they can remember old days.. ;)
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy