News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Israel New Agression

Started by EMTL, December 30, 2008, 08:10:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

figorms

dat is dat but i tell u muslims around da world need to open their eyez............. :(
Quote from: Muhsin on December 30, 2008, 01:21:16 PM
Innalillahi wa'inna ilaihi raaji'uun!

I had decided not a utter a word on that carnage perpetuated by these merciless blokes--May Allah curse then severely and break their backs, amin. It was unbearable! I am out of words, wallahi. Jews? What a bunch of idiots, thugs, whatsover. Allah ya isa!

@thegood,
you have really said it all. They thoughtlessly take it as there would not be hereafter, no! As the Qur'an says; Allah will surely reincarnate them. And surely will be accounted for their (mis)deeds. Allah yasa mu cika da imani.

Yet, I frankly speaking heap some blames on these Hamas people by firing the less-destructive rockets to the Jews territories. Although there own (originally) but now Israeles. Had it been these attacks could have a significant effect then fine and good. But now look at the response? For God's sake wa aka cuta? Even French president who is behind Isra'el says the response they are making is 'disproportional one'.

May Allah in His infinite mercy forgive those killed at that massacre. May He accept their shahada and put them in Al-jannah, amin. And may He on other part curse the Jews and put them in hell fire, amin.

Up Islam! Down any 'other' belief!

at u see is wat u get........................RMS

MySeLf

INNA LILLAHI WA'INNA ILAIHIL RAJU'UN!! :'( ...... If we refused to see it who will?, It been put out for a reason u know, take a look:- http://gazanews.wordpress.com/photos
What reasons could it be that can justified such atrocities?.... No Hamas army but innocent kids and defenseless people.......:'(
And yet some people have gut to point finger at the suffering and weaponless Palestinians,, ALLAHU AKBAR!!
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Muhsin

Salam,

The thing is utterly beyond me all in all, my people. Hence, I will never, inshaAllah, say another word here.

My final prayer; may Allah end the ongoing carnage and punish the culprit, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Bajoga

Quote from: Muhsin on January 14, 2009, 01:22:23 PM
Salam,

The thing is utterly beyond me all in all, my people. Hence, I will never, inshaAllah, say another word here.

My final prayer; may Allah end the ongoing carnage and punish the culprit, amin.

Amin Summa amin.

I think wannan shine abinda kawai yakamata muyi.
HASBUNALLAHI............

amira

Subhanallahi!!!
Muhsin am with you its truely and utterly beyond me too,
its soooooo sad wallahi, but our prayers need to be said
at all times, inshaAllah that day will come.

:( :( :(
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

usman11

Look, you people should get real. God will not punish, destroy, or as EMTL prayed for, break the necks of Israelis. What sort demented prayer is that? Both sides in this conflict have shortcomings and are both guilty of violence. I am surprised at how appalled many of you are when it is the Palestinians on the recieveing end of this totally avoidable conflict. I wonder where your sudden empathy and human conscience is when Muslims in Nigeria take to the street unprovoked and kill hundreds of innocent non muslims. I think it is hypocritical of you Muslims in Nigeria to be so outraged about what's happening thousands of miles away from you between two people that are neither Africans nor Nigerians, yet you never once work up a frenzy when one group of Nigerians from the North go on killing missions against their fellow citizens. What that says to me, is that there is something seriously wrong with that type of mentality.
They say Charity begins at home. For Nigerian Muslims, charity begin everywhere else but home. If you people cannot put an end to the religious fanatism and insanity that accompanies it in your backyard, what moral justification do you have to point fingers at Israel? Israel at least goes to war with people seeking her destructon. Northern Muslims are not merginalised, they are not isolated, they are not blocked into a corner, they are not deprived of anything, they hold all the significant positions of power in the country, yet, they are wage senseless violence against people from the same country as them.
Enough of the hypocricy and empty rhetoric. All the doom many of you wish on Israel has never come to fruition. It's all talk. At the end of the day, people will die on both sides of this conflict, and a temporary ceasefire will prevail.

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Below is a collection of some speeches made by leaders of Israel:

1. "We must expel Arabs and take their places."
- David Ben Gurion, future Prime Minister of Israel, 1937, Ben Gurion and the Palestine Arabs, Oxford University Press, 1985.

2. "We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves." - Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.

3. "We walked outside, Ben-Gurion accompanying us. Allon repeated his question, What is to be done with the Palestinian population?' Ben-Gurion waved his hand in a gesture which said 'Drive them out'" - Yitzhak Rabin, leaked censored version of Rabin memoirs, published in the New York Times, 23 October 1979.

4. "We must use terror, assassination, intimidation, land confiscation, and the cutting of all social services to rid the Galilee of its Arab population."- Israel Koenig, "The Koenig Memorandum"

5. "A voluntary reconciliation with the Arabs is out of the question either now or in the future. If you wish to colonize a land in which people are already living, you must provide a garrison for the land, or find some rich man or benefactor who will provide a garrison on your behalf. Or else-or else, give up your colonization, for without an armed force which will render physically impossible any attempt to destroy or prevent this colonization, colonization is impossible, not difficult, not dangerous, but IMPOSSIBLE!... Zionism is a colonization adventure and therefore it stands or falls by the question of armed force. It is important... to speak Hebrew, but, unfortunately, it is even more important to be able to shoot - or else I am through with playing at colonizing." -Vladimir Jabotinsky, founder of Revisionist Zionism (precursor of Likud), The Iron Wall, 1923.

6. "Between ourselves it must be clear that there is no room for both peoples together in this country. We shall not achieve our goal if the Arabs are in this small country. There is no other way than to transfer the Arabs from here to neighboring countries - all of them. Not one village, not one tribe should be left." - Joseph Weitz, head of the Jewish Agency's Colonization Department in 1940. From "A Solution to the Refugee Problem"

7. "Has any People ever been seen to give up their territory of their own free will? In the same way, the Arabs of Palestine will not renounce their sovereignty without violence." - Vladimir Jabotinsky (the founder and advocate of the Zionist terrorist organizations), Quoted by Maxime Rodinson in Peuple Juif ou Problem Juif. (Jewish People or Jewish Problem).

8. "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?" - David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister) quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

9. "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

- Take the land of innocent shepherds and farmers
- Destroy them and deport them abroad
- Grab and colonize their land
- Take their water ressources and pollute the rest
- Decrete they are from a lower race
- Park them into bantoustans fit for animals
- Refuse their legitimate right of return
- Give this right permanently to only one race
- Turn their church and mosque into bars
- Grant them one single right: suffer in silence
- Turn their very dignity and life into a misery

Who is then a Terrorist?!!!

In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Muhsin

Quote from: usman11 on January 15, 2009, 12:04:11 AM
Look, you people should get real. God will not punish, destroy, or as EMTL prayed for, break the necks of Israelis. What sort demented prayer is that? Both sides in this conflict have shortcomings and are both guilty of violence. I am surprised at how appalled many of you are when it is the Palestinians on the recieveing end of this totally avoidable conflict. I wonder where your sudden empathy and human conscience is when Muslims in Nigeria take to the street unprovoked and kill hundreds of innocent non muslims. I think it is hypocritical of you Muslims in Nigeria to be so outraged about what's happening thousands of miles away from you between two people that are neither Africans nor Nigerians, yet you never once work up a frenzy when one group of Nigerians from the North go on killing missions against their fellow citizens. What that says to me, is that there is something seriously wrong with that type of mentality.
They say Charity begins at home. For Nigerian Muslims, charity begin everywhere else but home. If you people cannot put an end to the religious fanatism and insanity that accompanies it in your backyard, what moral justification do you have to point fingers at Israel? Israel at least goes to war with people seeking her destructon. Northern Muslims are not merginalised, they are not isolated, they are not blocked into a corner, they are not deprived of anything, they hold all the significant positions of power in the country, yet, they are wage senseless violence against people from the same country as them.
Enough of the hypocricy and empty rhetoric. All the doom many of you wish on Israel has never come to fruition. It's all talk. At the end of the day, people will die on both sides of this conflict, and a temporary ceasefire will prevail.

Who the frigging hell are you? I don't know which word would best decribe you; dunce or dense? I wish I hadn't said I won't say another word here. Bold brat! Get your ass out of this forum or else we certainly will deal with your brainless baldy head. Stupid ideot!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

lionger

Quote from: Muhsin on January 15, 2009, 12:41:52 PM
Who the frigging hell are you? I don't know which word would best decribe you; dunce or dense? I wish I hadn't said I won't say another word here. Bold brat! Get your ass out of this forum or else we certainly will deal with your brainless baldy head. Stupid ideot!

Muhsin,
You are out of order. Your wild insults won't do any good here other than getting this thread locked. I understand that this is an emotional issue for you; however if you cannot respond coherently (as I shall soon attempt) then it would be better for you to adher to your previous promise and not say anything at all.

usman11

Muhsin,
Maybe you need to take classes in civility and anger management. You seem to lack both. This makes my point exactly. Rather than address or refute my comments, you exploded in an most uncivil outburst as if anything I said is false. I'll tell you again, before many of you rip yourselves apart with emotion, ask yourselves this question....What moral justification do you have to condemn Israel in their ongoing war with Hammas when your own people routinely carry out far worse atrocities against others without any consequence? What Northern Muslims have done to other Nigerians of non northern and Muslim origin, meets and exceeds the definition of war crime. What would you call an unprovoked attack where innocent people are decapitated and left on the street? What would you call setting people ablaze (women and Children), yet they do not hold themselves to account. The usually Muslim dominated government has never once held the genocidal maniacs to account because they silently endorse terror.

Just a few weeks ago in Jos, the same madness occured over an election result. The Muslim candidate lost an election to a non Muslim opponent. The Muslims alledged election malpractise and rejected the results. Rather than do the democratic thing (which is their right, and I support their right) by demanding a recount from the electoral commission, they employed violence. They went on their usual killing spree, and got more than they bargained for this time around. Now, I understand they are playing the victim card by filing a human rights violation case at the World Court in the Hague. This is typical of the dubious characteristic of these pro-violence folks.

Jesus whom you regard as a Messenger of allah, advices you to remove the log of wood in your eyes so you can have unimpaired vision to see the speck in someone else's eyes. What this means in essence is that you should reform your own conduct first before pointing fingers of condemnation at others engaging in behavior that you are equally culpable of. That's a very wise and divine message I would say, wouldn't you?

Who the frigging hell am I? Well I am Usman11. Didn't you see my name? Or is that log of wood in your eyes obstructing your vision?

MySeLf

News right from inside Gaza!!!..... Take time and look round..
http://gazanews.wordpress.com/

lionger

usman_11

Your first post is unnecessarity provocative, and I am not really surprised at Muhsin's response. Your borderline blanket characterization of all Nigerian muslims is not constructive, and I'm not sure that your accusation of hypocrisy has much merit. I don't know how much time you have spent on this forum since our last discussion in 2005, but I vaguely remember that the last time sectarian violence flared up in the North, most responders condemned the violence without restraint. My understanding of the Jos debacle is that it was actually an ANPP/PDP conflict that later degenerated predictably into sectarian violence. In any case, you know that Palestine is an emotional issue for most muslims, so if you actually wish to engage them it would be better to leave out provocative blanket characterizations.

The Muslims on this thread are not hypocrites; however I will say this. The grassroots activity and donation drives among some Muslims as evidenced on this site, and which I have also observed among the Muslim community where I am is commendable. Frankly we should all be willing to do what we can to alleviate the suffering in Gaza, regardless of our religious affiliation. My only grouse is that I did/have not seen such Muslim initiative for places like Darfur, where far, far more Muslims have died in the past 4-5 years. Indeed, when Darfur was discussed here it was plain that many were ill-informed of the situation; and others obstinately resorted to siege mentality and interpreted criticism of Sudan as propaganda against an Islamic country. I have long suspected that when issues like this come up some are disposed to responding in what they feel is a show of solidarity withe Muslim brethren; regardless of the facts. Very unfortunate!

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Muhsin on January 15, 2009, 12:41:52 PM

Haba Muhsin, i thought we are in a discussion forum where everyone
is expected to lay down his facts but not resorting to calling names
which will eventually lead to break down of the forum's rules and
regulations.  If you want others to understand your point, you should
talk to them in a manner they will understand you very well.

this forum is unlike other forums where at the slightest of difference
they resort to calling names - this is not good, especially as you are
an aspiring writer, your opinion is your opinion and you cannnot impose
that on other people.

just air your view, your readers will judge you.  

kuma ai muma we have our own problems here in naija that requires
serious attention, you heard it on NTA and ask anybody from Zaria
what happened between sunni and shiite, if not of the quick intervention
we would have witnessed another in-house crisis - wannan ma ai ya
ishe mu mu kimtsa kan mu.  

to my christian friends in this forum, we need to embrace the spirit of
dialogue and good understanding of ourselves, both religions have their
own in-house problems - what happened in Jos has happened, for us
to aportion blames at this hour shows our weakness and immaturity.
both christian and muslims have lost lives and property - you cannot
separate christians from muslims and muslims from christians - then
how do we avert this ugly incident - this is what i expect us to talk of
but not pointing fingers.

let us respect each others religion and custom, we shouldnt look down
upon anyone no matter what he accept as god, nor his culture, if we
do this, we are solving nigeria's 75% problem.

i therefore command order in the house.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

MySeLf

I guessed Usman11 Reappeared after long 4 years to launched his own home made missiles and cluster bombs on k/onliners and northern nigerian muslims...... You must really been chafed...!

usman11

Lionger, I don't think I refered to all Muslims in this forum as hypocrites. I used the word hypocrisy in describing the empathy showered on Palestinians, but the lack of such concern when their own fellow citizens in Nigeria are dealt similar if not worse treatment like the Palestinians are recieving. You even recalled how no one blinked over the genocidal conditions in Darfur which is close by. Regardless of sensitivity, what word then should I use in describing this extreme show of allegiance to the Palestinian plight, but complete non-chalance when such conditions fester close to home or at home? Sorry, Hypocrisy is the perfect word, and if you want to be candid rather than sensitive, the word is applied appropriately.
The idea that the Jos incident started out as one thing, but degenerated into something else is an argument that most people have heard over and over, and people are tired of hearing it. Why did it have to go that route? Could this 'difference of opinion' not have been resolved legally without bloodshed? What lacks merit here is not my use of 'offensive' words, but your rationalisation of repeat violence that draws no consequence.
Ok, many folks here condemned the last riot....so what? What followed that half hearted condemnation? What appropriate legal action was brought to bare on the perpetrators? On previous incidents, what consequence was meted out to the culprits?

Mr. "Myself" is so quick to recall that I last visited this site 4 years ago. His/her recollected is splendid. Well, ask him or her, how many deaths were recorded in this recent Jos clash?