News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Poetry

Started by Ibro2g, January 04, 2003, 05:17:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

Poetry, a beautiful expression in every language that speaks the hearts of many. A simple expression by a few words which explains a thousand books. This has dated back since the recognition of civilisation in the history of mankind and ever since been appreciated.  
    However today, these talents continue but in a very few number, not because it is ending, but because little attention is given to it. People fail to explore their talents of poetry either due to fear or lust. But certainly, the spirit will never fail.
   Poetry is not the creation of confusing phrases or the introduction of unusual words. It is the art of illustrating facts and human behavior towards the understanding of knowledge, wisdom and sharing of cultures globally for the sake of humanity. And trust me, the shorter a poem the more information it carries.
    In the a smaller perspective, poetry is a pack of information from the poets heart to the hearts of the audience, bieng the world and it's generations coming. Which will continue to unravel till the dawn of humanity. Whatever your heart speaks in poetry, will be passed on to the generation and the generation after this and that after them. The unravelling never ends. So I come out to you today and ask you to leave a bit of history here, so your descendants will have an intellectual advice to remember you by. So write, speak your hearts out!  
Safety and Peace

kilishi

Yes,poetry is educating and entertaining as well,but not many people understand the message in it,and alot of people are afraid of trying to put something in place,they might think is rubbish,but somebody will read and admire it.so common lets start.in hausa ko ingilishi
ilishi

Anonymous

Ibro2g I definitely think just like you.