News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

In search for the missing Ribs

Started by Lawwali, October 26, 2007, 10:13:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lawwali

I have observed with keen interest how kliners dliberately ignores the topical issue of searching for a missing rib. i wonder, why people are making mistakes when it comes to choice of a life partner; and the was not given deserved attention.
A lot of guys and babes are mostly outlining Qualities and characteristics that repels what they represent or stands for. why? why? why?
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

waduz

Ah, are you saying some babes and guys are presenting themselves with pretensions? I mean appearing to be what they are not? ???

Lawwali

Quote from: waduz on October 26, 2007, 10:19:42 AM
Ah, are you saying some babes and guys are presenting themselves with pretensions? I mean appearing to be what they are not? ???

No Waduz, i mean they circumlocuting when it come choice, you know! they tends to be over-ambitious
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

I think what lawwali is trying to say (according to my own understanding of his post) is that one should cut one's coat according to one's size. Dai dai ruwa, dai dai tsaki.  He feels people go over the top in their aspirations for life partners. One should accept certain situations and live with compromises....???? is that correct?
I dont know!!! ;D
One thing I should advise all potential would be grooms and brides or if u are thinking about it... Look before u leap. Think carefully. Dont rush.. Look for internal qualities rather than external qualities. Remember, once u have made your bed, u are going to lie on it probably for the rest of yr life.. so it had better be a damned good and comfortable bed!! hehehehehe!! ;D ;D ;D
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Mufi

Halas, Haj. Husnaa wannan shawara da kika fada, kamar yadda wata Best friend dina take cewa be careful who u marry, because someday you are going to give birth to that same exact person, and by that time it might be too late ;D ;D. So be careful who u chose to be ur life partner ;) ;).
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

amira

Ai kuwa look before you leap, it will be to late to cry when the head is cut off.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

waduz

With three of them, Husna, Mumcee and Amira giving further expatiation, gogannaka have you grasped anyhing? Ko sun kara dulmuyaka? Ni kam har yanzu, to me its still looking like a case of so many words......... ;D

MySeLf

Kuma jama'a kun mata zamanine?
Idan aka tsaya zabe zaben sai akai ga rashi, especially mace.
Maza suna da zabi but mata not much, especially in our culture where a woman
have to wait till she is choosing.
And U may never know who really is chasing you sometime till is too late.

I will just say du'a for God guidance and just go for what feels right, If it turn out to be
wrong then don't blame yourself...... Life can never be perfect for everyone.
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

gogannaka

Na gane waduz.
Nice advise from the experienced.
An ce idan kayi istikhara sai ka nemi shawarar manya and then go for it no matter what and believe in the outcome.

For the guys,make sure u choose someone you are comfortable with,especially her character.It is said that sexual attraction is important too.

Allah ya sa mu dace.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

waduz

Yes Myself, you see, women have their fears, and so do men. The thing to do is for both to try and clear such fears before getting hooked.I reserve my comments on the fears I may have......... :-X

HUSNAA

Waduz (lol wadiz zat? ;D)

Its like MYSELF said and I quote her below
Quote from: Myself on October 29, 2007, 11:28:17 AM
I will just say du'a for God guidance and just go for what feels right, If it turn out to be
wrong then don't blame yourself...... Life can never be perfect for everyone.

Ofcourse both men and women have their own fears and as MYSELF said, the best outlet is prayers to Allah for guidance in choosing the right partner. That way, Allah Will Provide the golden nugget, otherwise the chances are that one ends up with dross wrapped in gold leaf. I have been witness to a marriage where the girl pretended to be what she was not, and she hoodwinked the man thoroughly, although he too wanted to be hoodwinked. Anyway before the yr was out, the marriage had cracks all over it, and eventually after two yrs, it finally broke. All efforts to repair it proved futile and up to this day, they have never gone back together, even though the talaq was one pronouncement. The man was thoroughly disillusioned. I know for sure that the girl carried a torch for him for yrs after their divorce and as a result it affected her at least another marriage she contracted. Maybe she's finally got over him, now. I dont know. We lost touch after a while.
Why or why wasnt she her honest self with him to begin with? if he'd wanted, he'd have carried on with her regardless, if he hadnt, they'd have gone their separate ways before she really fell in love with him after they'd married. 

So the lesson here to learn is ALWAYS BE YRSELF before and after marriage.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Nuruddeen

Quote from: Mumcee on October 27, 2007, 04:25:38 PM
Halas, Haj. Husnaa wannan shawara da kika fada, kamar yadda wata Best friend dina take cewa be careful who u marry, because someday you are going to give birth to that same exact person, and by that time it might be too late ;D ;D. So be careful who u chose to be ur life partner ;) ;).

To kaji! Wannan maganar babba ce daga bakin manya. Madallah da wannan shawara.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Nuruddeen

Quote from: HUSNAA on October 27, 2007, 07:21:42 AM
I think what lawwali is trying to say (according to my own understanding of his post) is that one should cut one's coat according to one's size. Dai dai ruwa, dai dai tsaki.  He feels people go over the top in their aspirations for life partners. One should accept certain situations and live with compromises....???? is that correct?
I dont know!!! ;D
One thing I should advise all potential would be grooms and brides or if u are thinking about it... Look before u leap. Think carefully. Dont rush.. Look for internal qualities rather than external qualities. Remember, once u have made your bed, u are going to lie on it probably for the rest of yr life.. so it had better be a damned good and comfortable bed!! hehehehehe!! ;D ;D ;D

This is interesting! Ya ya Husnah kenan. I think this is an advice that we should take very seriously. It appears Husnah is having a first hand experience in this regard. One could have really say a word or two but the fact that some of us are amateur in this field theory of lifetime affair, we remain loyal. Zamu ci gaba da biyayya tare da neman shawara. Sai dai kawai muce ayi hattara dai MASOYA. If you are marrying anybody, especially a sister, you should know that you are  not marrying her alone but her entire family. Am I right?Lafs!!!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

waduz

Surely and going by a story told by someone, we must be careful in making choice of a life patner. The story is that a woman was married and divorced by many men. Nobody could say why the woman was being irrationally sacked by any husband she marries. She was beautiful and good natured, but no one knows why she gets kicked out after getting married withon a few months. Now this guy decided to marry her and discover by himself why her case was as it was. They lived for baout six months without him noticing any problem from the wife. One day when he returned from work he found the wife has just finished cooking and was sharing it dishes. His eyes caught one particular dish that was so big and wide and was still being filled up by the wife. He stop abruptly and enquired:

Husband: Wannan fa, abincin waye?

Wife: Lalalala..kar dai baka sani ba? Ai rabona kenan! ;D

Husband: Naki?!!!!!! Allah ya sauwaka, in kin cinye, ki tafi na
              sakeki saki uku! Wallahi ba zan iya ba.

You see, he was lucky that day he saw what she was consuming caused her continuity in her husbands' houses.