News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Looking for a wife

Started by Baruti M. Kamau, August 15, 2004, 07:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruti M. Kamau

Uwar Gida, My Future Wife
You are worthy of praise
Your importance to our nation
I surely will not displace...

Any chaste, productive, intelligent woman interested in corresponding with me should write me @ following address:

Baruti Muhammad Kamau
407 Vine Street #106
Cincinnati, Ohio 45202
USA

Salaams,

Venom

LOL LOL LOL LOL I am happy 2 see this place ios still the same. SO my broda the 1st step is u would have 2 post ur pic as they say God no like ugly and I am sure the women in this place are the same.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Baruti M. Kamau

I asure you I am very handsome.  But keep in mind makyau sarki im ba mai kudi kusa.

When traditional mail correspondence is initiated then I will take the time to provide photo, etc...

Salaams,

jewel(abdulgee22)

Quote from: "baruti"I asure you I am very handsome.  But keep in mind makyau sarki im ba mai kudi kusa.

When traditional mail correspondence is initiated then I will take the time to provide photo, etc...

Salaams,

MR BARUTI,
LIKE , LOVE AND ADORE YUR STYLE .......... STRAIGHT 2 D POINT.
MAN FOR ALL THAT "YANKEEE" U NEVER SEE ONE FINE "QUEEN" THAT CAN FEEL UP UR CASTLE?
WELL IS A GOOD ISSUE , MAY BE WE SHOULD BRING IT UP AS A TOPIC, U KNOW WALLAHI FINDING A " GOOD GIRL TO B  A WIFE" IS A BIG & I MEAN A HUGE MATSALA. I DONT WANT TO BRING IT , D GILRS MIGHT SAY I DEY LAUCH ATTACK NO THEM.
NOT ONLY ME BUT ALMOST ALL THE GUYS IM TAKING TO OUTSIDE AND INSIDE THE COUNTRY ARE FINDING IT HARD TO FIXED UP WITH ONE " THE RIGHT PERSON " . NOT TO CUT U OUT BUT MAN THIS IS AN ISSUE.
SO MAY GOD GIVE US THE RIGHT CHOICE.
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

bakinganga

thank u abdulgee,
what u said na true wooooo,i once found my self in luv with one fine lady,of course she is,but what u mention shine matsalar ta

kitkat

Quote from: "jewel(abdulgee22)"
Quote from: "baruti"I asure you I am very handsome.  But keep in mind makyau sarki im ba mai kudi kusa.

Salaams,

MR BARUTI,
LIKE , LOVE AND ADORE YUR STYLE .......... STRAIGHT 2 D POINT.
MAN FOR ALL THAT "YANKEEE" U NEVER SEE ONE FINE "QUEEN" THAT CAN FEEL UP UR CASTLE?
WELL IS A GOOD ISSUE , MAY BE WE SHOULD BRING IT UP AS A TOPIC, U KNOW WALLAHI FINDING A " GOOD GIRL TO B  A WIFE" IS A BIG & I MEAN A HUGE MATSALA. I DONT WANT TO BRING IT , D GILRS MIGHT SAY I DEY LAUCH ATTACK NO THEM.
NOT ONLY ME BUT ALMOST ALL THE GUYS IM TAKING TO OUTSIDE AND INSIDE THE COUNTRY ARE FINDING IT HARD TO FIXED UP WITH ONE " THE RIGHT PERSON " . NOT TO CUT U OUT BUT MAN THIS IS AN ISSUE.
SO MAY GOD GIVE US THE RIGHT CHOICE.

I have news for you guys, THERE IS NO RIGHT PERSON!!

Youre just going to have to cut to the chase and take the plunge with someone you believe you like enough to commit to a permanent union, period.
A few tips:

Get to know your girl relatively well
Present a true picture of yourself, no lies or you will live to regret them
Iron out the dos and donts early enough, no suprises later
Do a background check( not too deep) and dont portray yourself as doing the girl a favour.

Thats about it, the rest you just have to pray very hard for and hope for the best. There are no "made to order" girls out there, it simply doesnt work that way.

Baruti man , Good luck with your online Quest, You find love in the strangest places believe me!

dan kauye

well said kitkat,we need more ppl like ya in here.thanx 4 d tip coz i quite fly wif it too.peace ya!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

mlbash

haba abokina ya zaka gaza ne ! ba a san maza dajin tsoroba!

ha ha ha  :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

kharuldeen

Quote from: "Venom"LOL LOL LOL LOL I am happy 2 see this place ios still the same. SO my broda the 1st step is u would have 2 post ur pic as they say God no like ugly and I am sure the women in this place are the same.
i dey rite behind you.

kharuldeen

Quote from: "Venom"LOL LOL LOL LOL I am happy 2 see this place ios still the same. SO my broda the 1st step is u would have 2 post ur pic as they say God no like ugly and I am sure the women in this place are the same.
i dey rite behind you.

Ihsan

Baruti, Allah Ya baka mace ta gari...

Kitkat, what u said is true and also vice versa (meaning for the guyz as well). Coz yanzu kam aure ya zama abunda ya zama...Allah dai Ya zaba mafi alheri.
greetings from Ihsaneey

Baruti M. Kamau

My photo Baruti Muhammad Kamau in Kano, Nigeria circa January 1991.

Dante

Have you found misses Right? then Checkout: - www.Matan-Arewa.Com/  for singles in arewa.

Ihsan

Ga dukkan alamu kam har yau malam Baruti bai sami Mrs Right ba. To mu dai sai mu ce Allah Ya kawo maka mai albarka.
greetings from Ihsaneey

mlbash

WALLAHI BASHI KADAI BA, MUMA MUNA BUKATA! :)
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable