News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

HEY!! COME IN AND INTRODUCE UR SELF

Started by MySeLf, January 06, 2004, 12:04:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

Quote from: Tukurtukur on October 08, 2008, 02:53:42 PM
..............please inform the chief policeman DB in his office???

for your information DB is no longer serving in the police
services, he has successfuly retired and join politics in his
home town.  any information released to me will be used
unjudiciously and against whom produce the info.

take notice.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Jibo,

Ina (muna) jiranka fa. Don't evade my question.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

Quote from: Muhsin on October 09, 2008, 10:54:24 AM
Jibo,
Ina (muna) jiranka fa. Don't evade my question.

Okay Muhsin A dauka ni Robot dinne. Dama da kai da lauyanka, IBB, kun game kai! Ya kira ni John menene ma?Kai kuma kace min robot. Amma dai duk mai kallon Gabas ai yasan Jibo ko? In baka sani ba to tambayi Nuruddeen! Ka sha labari!
Ai madaci da zuma ba sai an tatancewa harshe ba! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

Jibo,
Let me reiterate it once again; DON'T EVADE MY QUESTION. We almost all gave our biography and forumgraphy some years or months ago. Check it out!

Waiting still...
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Jibo

A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

Muhsin

Jibo

Muhsin

Jibo

Okay! I will try one more time and the last! I don't want to hear you saying hello! hello! And do not let GGNK hear my voice bcos if he does, an shiga uku ke nan! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

MySeLf

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Tukurtukur

TALEKO NE KAWAI TAKOMA.  ALA KILEWA?

Firdausi

Salaam
Thanx guys 4 d wrm wlcome, & I hve no connection
wt barno wht so ever.

Jibo

Quote from: Firdausi on October 14, 2008, 11:57:57 PM
Salaam
Thanx guys 4 d wrm wlcome, & I hve no connection
wt barno wht so ever.

Firdausi! Karki damu da abin da TKTK yace ko DB. Ba abin da hada ki da Borno sai... kallon gabas? YOU are here to stay despite some... hiccups! Just be yourself ns your stuff shall prevail and bal you out! Keep fit and coming and keep webmising on kanoonline! 8) 8) 8)

bakangizo

Muhsin

Hey, I'm Muhsin, a member of this board for a long time. ;D I was born 9999... Wil finish that when I get back.  ;D