News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

Na next week I wan take style go visit dat general forum as I dey read plenty interestin topic, Na so so laff I dey laff wey make me comot tears for eyes.
Usman11, Maqari & Waziri : those three pipu na real caracter, na so discusion hot as dey no dey agree wit opinion naso dey juss dey yarn misyarn 4 dat general. Kai :lol:  wuna dey hiya me so, these tiri pipu sabi yarn, & truethlly I henjoy all d arguments put 4ward & against, but come if pessin no agree wit coment simply state it & stick 2 ur views no wahala abi? but these 3 pipu lol lol nabi so if dey no agree na so so cunniving turanci dem dey take bash each oda.......abeg brothas take am easy na yarn we all dey yarn....wetin hot! Waziri.......kaiko? Wait 4 me I go come wit my own next week I go dedicate time for general. But these 3 pessins make dem come 4ward receive spesha  haward.

Yup! word people? Wagwan? Spice me up! Wats d latest amebo circulatin?
What you see is what you get[/b]

*~MuDa~*

Wato tsabar rashin aiki na irin yan kanoonliners musamman ma su Gogannaka, becoz i didnt log on por sometym now zat is y u habe ze oddasity 2 sfread such wicked rumours zat i'm in Jail? Haba mallam, by which oppense? Ina kano in kallon ku prom a distance silently like a freying tiger hungry por some pood.  ko dayake kai mun saba yi da kai, kuma dai kasan ance u r not real, saboda haka idan baka kama kafa da ni ba domin infida kai shikenan,  kayi wa kanka,. by ze way, i am ferceibing some inpormashions zat anyi zabe a kanoonline, kuma kana declaring kanka Fresido, ka manta da cewa akwai interim government ne wanda bata yi expiring ba har yanzu? ka manta da All Onliners People's Party ne? to idan kayi wasa zaka ji ka a frison din nan da kake ambata saboda you r trying to commit treason. Hofe say you de understand me ko?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ummita

Any new ish.....bout members, havent been here for a little while.............who and who have been fighting? Who and who got married? Who and who are missing? Who and who are back? What are the hottest topics? Any new members? Any celebrations? Who and who crossed path with misfortunes? Who have crossed path with successs recently in their endevours? Any parasites stirring trouble? What is the biggest thing I missed apart from you people? And where are all the sweet sisters in this forum.........?

Oya............update me!!!!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "ummita"

Oya............update me!!!!

I know zat Hafsy will b ze pirst to ufdate you in zis porum, hey Hafsy? Were u a Dillaliyya in ur pormer libe?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Hafsy_Lady

Mudacris wallahi bana son wulakanci fa. Zan maka rashin mutunci fa. TO!

A'a my inlaw Auntie Blue........let me update you jare.
As some of you are aware and some are not. I did travel far and wide and coincidently had few encouters with members of this forum.

I heard Fateez  is seriously worried that she will be getting an arranged marriage. I was sent a pic showin her state. See for yourself.

I heard DAN KAUYE had a pay rise from his farm job and demolished his straw hut and is now building a brick house. See for yourself

I heard from a reliable source that intially UMMITA was a gruel seller before she came to the city, I have a picture to prove.

Ance wai ZEEZEE yayi sabon gini, wai amarya na hanya? Ance wai a kofan gida yake kwana da tashi..........

I also got information that BEAUTILICIOUS sells hair products but is always angry becase market is not profitable.

DANTE, HAUSANICIOUS, ZEEZEE, KITKAT, have formed a partnership and were making good proceeds in sale. They are making good profit with their agricultural business. They even sent me a bag of maize

I was being told that AUNTY KILISHI, AUNTY I and AUNTY TWINKLE are always busy pounding and preparing food for their husbands. (Love one tin, tin)

I heard that FULANICIOUS and BEAUTILICIOUS were so happy they have taken pics for the first time in their life and they send their greetings.

MUDACRIS was spotted with his brand new bike who went to pick his new girlfriend I heard she refused seeing him because he only had a bike

Soon as I get more information on the rest fo the members, I will make it known here.

Fateez

THAT IS HILARIOUS :lol:  :lol:  :lol: !!!

Haba yaya Hafsy! Secret ne fa! To ai gaya nan Allah ya kama ki, hoto na bai fito ba  :P  :D :P

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

ummita

Mah dear, yours is even better........Have a good like at mine....... :roll:

By d way, long tym......Where have you been hiding?...........Or is it true? Anyway.....PM me your address so that I can send off a little wedding gift........

A'a (Mudah) dis kine pose wit ur BMX(Gayuuuuu)!. Cnt help it :lol:  :lol:  :lol:. He shud have given Hafsy a cruize or wat do u guys reckon?
[/b]
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

dan kauye

BREAKING NEWS Reference:
Quote from: "dan kauye"
it'll interest u 2 know dat d troublish ,spit-firing onlyner who's renowned 4 dissing fellow onlynerz popularly known as 1/2SY LADY hav been banned 4rm patronyzing most shopping malls/stores,being d simple reezn dat 1/2cy waz recently in2 d hobby of shop-lifting,sources close 2 d said onlyner confirmed dat d last item she stole(sorry shop-lifted) was a gucci perfume...ALLAH YA GYARA

BREAKING NEWS ON THE HORIZON COMING SOON!!!!

THE LEGENDARY SHOPLIFTER IS AT IT AGAIN

:arrow:
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

bakangizo

Kai Hafsy. Na wa for u o!!!! :D  :D  I laughed over those pics. Especially that of Muda. Kin ga yadda ya poze da 'yar basukurin shi :lol:

Oya Muda, you won't allow Hafsy to go free like that  will you?

*~MuDa~*

A'aaaa za a yita, so Hafsy, u habe raina me uf to zis foint abi? Me i know, zis fost was sincerely targeted at me, where d hell did u get zat ficture prom?

R u sure dat zat is not ze ficture op zat ur Billage man wey dey sell pirewood at ze kurmi market? Better return ze ficture back to ur room O! Hausanicious go bex ip he hear zis...hehehehehe!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Muda you and bicycle ehn! I didn't know you have parted with your former BMX...Nice one.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dante

LoLs...  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Hmmmm, where did u get that our picture from? Hausanicius gave out i guess.

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: "dan kauye"BREAKING NEWS Reference:
Quote from: "dan kauye"
it'll interest u 2 know dat d troublish ,spit-firing onlyner who's renowned 4 dissing fellow onlynerz popularly known as 1/2SY LADY hav been banned 4rm patronyzing most shopping malls/stores,being d simple reezn dat 1/2cy waz recently in2 d hobby of shop-lifting,sources close 2 d said onlyner confirmed dat d last item she stole(sorry shop-lifted) was a gucci perfume...ALLAH YA GYARA
[/size][/color]

HISSSSSSSSSSS *SPOILER* :roll:  KAWAI.......Do you have to spoil it? It was flowing alright till you harassed it. And di crime wey you take dey plaster me no fit me sef....:roll: You fo put somethin worse, dat one na smo job!!!!  

Kayimin sharri kuma ban yafe maka ba. You dey label me trobu pessin. I no dey bash pipu, I dey joke around but one tin bi say, idan naga gaskiya zan fada ko yayi ma wani ciwo, ko dadi, ruwansu. I no dey patronise.  I dey talk am like it is. Like it or leave it! Or is it becus I no gree make my granpikin marry you, naso you wan do me wowo? Or do you want me to publicise all the PM you been sending including the one you sent on 10th Feb 06?

Ni kama bata, I was gonna bring the best thangggg on boardddddddd today.......and I know all members will be very suprised...am talking about real stuff....as you come mess di flow, I no go put again...nayi FISHI  :evil:

Hafsy_Lady

Any for the benefit of the rest of the members, I taught Dan Kauye's offence should not jeopardise the info am about to release so here it is..............

BIGGEST ANNOUNCEMENT EVER!

Hmmmmmm wey kanoonliners? Ina kuke? Make wuna gada, tori don spill....wallahi!!!! For the first time in this gossip thread am about to say something that is completely true (awwww am getting emotional :cry: & I feel honoured at the same time )

My mouth is so itchy. I want to break an egg!!!!! Hmmmm hmmm hmmm..............I wan nak egg make all di york spi, I wan open mouth tell one BIG  secret. I wan gossip sontin fo wuna.

As you all know, me I no dey lie. If I see sontin if I wan talk, I go talkam if I wan ignore I go do am and if I wan observe naso I go lay low!

Today, I don taya.....I wan tell wuna sontin but first of all where is ADMIN?
Admin, May Allah bless and reward you abundantly, may you be a dweller in paradise, may God give you all you want. May God bring forth what has happened here again.(Everybody say Ameen).

Well because of the Admins forum, something is about to happen, infact it has already happened. Apparently, Kanoonline don join two pipu woooooooooooo....
Ingayamuku, for the past one year things have happened between these two pipu and none of us took to notice. TWO of our members in this forum are lovebirds, kuma they are planning to wed (OMG) am telling you guys. Yes! they are. I honestly didnt believe it aswell, not till I got evidence. Di guy told me face- to- face. He met the girl and vice versa she met in in this forum.  Now after learning about this new found information, I noticed that when we all make post....or comments and once those two love birds are replying there is a special kind of covalent bonding, mukuma we go dey support their post not knowing we dey help dis pipu lit and develop their love so (brrrrp brrrp brrrrp) to members aswell becos we don join blessing! Read their comments, you will definately notice some kind of sentimental attachement between these two love puppies. (Has anyone noticed something between any members, if you do, take a wild guest and call their names out...)

May I take the honour to say that this pipu are about to be engaged soon. Dey dont want to tell members here because I think they are shy :D  but if anybody should know it has to be the family here ko? We deserve to know & aint nothing to be shy about cus we will share their joy with them right?

So (OMG) I cant believe it. So I couldnt keep shut & I had to spill the beans. Honestly, this is no bull........I lay the truth for you guys today.

And it is NOT Mlbash who has a big crush on Ihsan.

I have just send for my iro and buba to my tailor for sewing. (even though the occasion will commence in 7months time, mhmmm the earlier the better). Am gonna get my hair done, my nails done & my make up. Oh I am so gonna get myself jazzed up. I been eyeing some Malonos...so am picking my favourite girl Fateez to go shopping (whoahoo) and all the rest of kanoonline chikahs....get ready.....cus zamuyi chasu!!!! :wink:  I just hope I will be invited  :evil:  cus it seems at the begining the bride to be didnt like me and I didnt like her either, but its all good now, we settled our differences (thanks to my sharp blade) :wink: . Oh well, invited or not, I will make my turn up.

I will only tell you guys if you want to kno and all you have to do is sign below in your post saying I WANT TO KNOW. Thats all & WALLAHI, I will put their name including their pics. All I need is a maximum of ten signatures. Reason, is I dont want to open big mouth, ace waya tambayani? or who send me? So its better if you guys have an interest and surely we all deserve to know because we are their FAMILY.

AND FOR THE PROSPECTIVE COUPLES, PLS FORGIVE MEH, CUS I JUST CANT HELP KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT :oops: