News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Loose weight without Sweat!!!!!!!!

Started by Anonymous, November 06, 2002, 03:16:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Yowz Hamza !!!

We ar talkin bout loosin weight here not Vin Diesel lookalike  (wot's up wit u aint tired of gyme) ???  ???

Blaqueen

haba hamza... how u go yab meeh think say i'm nstar?? ok, so she stole mah name... but still haba...

a while ago peeps thot i was fulanicious.... :-/

hullo!!!!!! i'm not that jobless to get two handles.... a beg o.. God is seeing all of u...

;D
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Anonymous

Heyz, Hamza wats up with the gymin, we did not ask 4 a Vin Diesel look alike its about losin dat excess fat in u :P not gettin those biceps 8)

Blaqueen

man.... u shld see meeh eating away at night before iftar... i juss can NOT afford to lose weight... hell naawww....
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

al_hamza

Ihsan!
help me out Pls
senior Wallahi un mase ni
na shiga uku
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

Ihsan

hehehe...not aunty Fyne woo...d girl I tell you she tink she be smart...

Ali, eish...wetin be d problem? tsokana kayi ko? yara baku jin magana!! sai kunyi yo tsokana kuzo kuna kawo kara!!! ;D hehehe

Yalla Ali, ghul lahum anta asif...sai su kyale ka... :D
greetings from Ihsaneey

al_hamza

ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

adama

hi jumbo baby,i dont think you should be worried about ur size at this age,if u happen to be a little bit overwieght now ,dont worry u'll loose it,its all baby fat anyway.i was fat too when i was little but now ,i'm not thin,but i'm ok.so relax and enjoy urself.dont go starving urself or depriving ur self of all the goodies too,ok? ;)

kilishi

Findings reported in the july issue of the American medicine journal said,Leisure time physical activity slows the build up of plague in the arteries[atherosclerosis],and the more vigorous the activity the greater the benefit.
This is based on the study cunducted on 500 subjects who were followed for up to 3 years.those who engage on vigorous activities[aerobics]at least 3.5 times per week,showed the least amount of plague thickening per year.
ilishi

Hafsy_Lady

AS FOR ME I LIKE A LITTLE FLESH ON MY STEAKS. ALL THOSE IDEA OF SKINNY.........NESS IS A NO GO AREA FOR ME. I WANNA PUT MORE KILO JARE!!! AM FED UP BY BEING SWEPT BY HEAVY WIND. (attention, I know how some of K-families go wild in your thinkings after reading post) AM NOT ANOREXIC!!!! PUT A LIL KILO, SO THAT MY TRAD CLOTHES, MY IRO AND BUBA WILL FIT ME JE..JEH!
What you see is what you get[/b]

mlbash

wai wai wai, rigijigabji, bigi sai bigi! mu 'yan tsilaye sai muyi shiru!

to amma meyasane wai kowa yake shigowa as a guest? kar dai duk 'yan kanoonline din namu, jibga jibgane, lutaye
! :lol:
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

Anonymous

sadiq

Quote from: "adama"hi jumbo baby,i dont think you should be worried about ur size at this age,if u happen to be a little bit overwieght now ,dont worry u'll loose it,its all baby fat anyway.i was fat too when i was little but now ,i'm not thin,but i'm ok.so relax and enjoy urself.dont go starving    u rself or depriving ur self of all the goodies too,ok? ;)

Thank you jo my sister,these hidden 'entities' don dey confuse our pikin sister.Abi una wan use confusion therapy take cure her ne :?:   :twisted:
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.