News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MEMBERS PREDICTION...!!

Started by MySeLf, December 11, 2007, 01:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MySeLf

Quote from: Muhsin on December 13, 2007, 12:55:51 PM
Let me just emulate you' Ehem! Eehheemm!! But as they say, shiru ma amsa ce, aint it?

Dama nasani, U see no body but ur auntie.....

Quote from: Muhsin on December 13, 2007, 12:55:51 PM
Speechless! :-X :-X :-X

speechless and shaky ko muhsin? Ur auntie remembers you that much.....hehe Lol
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

waduz

Quote from: Dan-Borno on December 13, 2007, 05:24:19 PM
Where is Sheikhul Islam Kanoonlawy
go ahead and pronounce the marriage
vow, I stand for Mimum as Waliyyi
kai kuma Wawun ka nemi wa zai karba
maka.

Ina Muhsin, maza, distribute invitation
on everyone's cell phone.  And tell your
Aunty to prepare an in-house gathering,
let her not forget to cook Karal-Basna for
the guests.

Admin./Moderator

Pls find above for your information and
further necessary action.

DBN, daga yanzu? Wa ya saka? Daga ganin sarkin pawa sai miya tayi zaki! We have to organize very well so that we avoid the chicken feed kind of celebs. Another vital, critical and significantly fundamental issue, that can transgress into volatility if care is not taken, is that first, I have to quietly and slowly convince "mai dakin gabas" that I am taking a plunge into a second......u know! I hate to ruffle feathers. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D We have to tread softly softly, okay? With things being equal, I think Goga, Ajingi, EMTL and ofcourse, Muhsin will stand by me.

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: waduz on December 13, 2007, 09:29:40 AM
Yes, let them continue with it. These make our time worthwhile here. Muda, did I here you mention the word "couple"? Are you smelling marriage in the air! ;D

Kai!!! Babu ruwa na...did you see what you have stirred?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

EMTL

Quote from: Myself on December 13, 2007, 05:53:10 PM
Quote from: waduz on December 13, 2007, 04:17:40 PM
Myself, kin yi trying kam amma ba ki ci sosai ba.
Not in my 30s amma kinyi kusa.
Height 5:8"
Qual.  I have a legal background.
Yeah, I like surfing the net.
I might be jovial, Some people also said that.
There is room for three more incoming wives if I get the chance!!

Hhmmmmm, Waduz!!!! :) Lol
Quote from: HUSNAA on December 13, 2007, 02:06:06 PM
To Waduz mun dai dago al'amarin. In za ka hada lefe, just contact me... I happen to be in the right place for just this kind of thing...... ;D ;D ;D

Tunda hakane husnaa, Inlokacin yazo, lefe will be your gudummawa as big Aunty, Akwatin nan nan shabiyu
da content dinsu zamu rataya miki... hehehe  ;D ;D
Inna Muhsin kuma yazo ba'a magana, wannan kece uwar biki.....lol, Aiki ja gaba, fara Jan tazuge tun yanzu ;D

Assalamu alaikum,
Masha Allahu.... Allah ya tabbatar da alkhairi-, Ajingi take note ..abin sai dangana kaima allah (SWT) ya baka taka.... Husna.

Waduz/Myself congratulations to you and Mallam Salisu........ Ina fatan dai ba girin-girin ba....
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Nuruddeen

Quote from: EMTL on December 14, 2007, 06:44:22 PM

Allah gafarta malam wato har ka rarraba aure amma ba sadaki? Haba malam ya za'a yi haka.
To Waduz mun dai dago al'amarin. In za ka hada lefe, just contact me... I happen to be in the right place for just this kind of thing...... ;D ;D ;D

Tunda hakane husnaa, Inlokacin yazo, lefe will be your gudummawa as big Aunty, Akwatin nan nan shabiyu
Inna Muhsin kuma yazo ba'a magana, wannan kece uwar biki.....lol, Aiki ja gaba, fara Jan tazuge tun yanzu ;D

Assalamu alaikum,
Masha Allahu.... Allah ya tabbatar da alkhairi-, Ajingi take note ..abin sai dangana kaima allah (SWT) ya baka taka.... Husna.

Waduz/Myself congratulations to you and Mallam Salisu........ Ina fatan dai ba girin-girin ba....

o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

Nuruddeen

My prediction on Husna:

Yar gajera baka mai 'yar wushirya. Mai rikici tun tana yarinya.Daliba a fannin nahawu da kuma nazarin al'amurran yau da kullum.Lafs!

On Myself:

Kyakkyawa fara mai farin ido. Mai tattausar murya da hankali, hakuri da sanin ya kamata.

And now

Amira:

I think she is a girl of between 18-21 yrs residing somewhere across the Nija. Am I righ my dear?

Then

EMTL:

Wannan dattijo ne mai addini. Allah yasa mu a sahun malamai magada annabawa.Mai dan gemu da furfura.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

waduz

Quote from: Nuruddeen on December 16, 2007, 09:53:32 PM
My prediction on Husna:

Yar gajera baka mai 'yar wushirya. Mai rikici tun tana yarinya.Daliba a fannin nahawu da kuma nazarin al'amurran yau da kullum.Lafs!

On Myself:

Kyakkyawa fara mai farin ido. Mai tattausar murya da hankali, hakuri da sanin ya kamata.

And now

Amira:

I think she is a girl of between 18-21 yrs residing somewhere across the Nija. Am I righ my dear?

Then

EMTL:

Wannan dattijo ne mai addini. Allah yasa mu a sahun malamai magada annabawa.Mai dan gemu da furfura.

Myself, SCORE him please.

EMTL, Akaramakallah! any iota of correctness there? If there is then, daga yau zan fara daukan darasi. A kuma shafa m1n gemu dan neman tubarraki! ;D ;D

MySeLf

Quote from: EMTL on December 14, 2007, 06:44:22 PM

Assalamu alaikum,

Lol EMTL... Laughter Is good for our soul...Lol  ;D

On Myself:

Hhm! What a flattering predictions Nura, Thanks!

HUSNAA

My prediction on Husna:

Lafs also.....and shakes head and thinks u are not far off from the truth!!! hahaha
ur score? 85%  ;D
PS bani da wushirya!!!

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Salam

I feel like am not belong to here. Why? Because I was just away for two day but many events happened, and lots of these came to me as a great surprise and, of course, a shock.

Hang on gentle men and women till bayan sallah; wish and pray am gonna be back then. I'll frquent this site morethan ever before. As I said in other thread, things are quite as they aren't hope and expected to be but...by Allah's grace everthing would soon be ALRIGHT.

Good wishes to Waduz and Myself on their brand new sentimental attachment. Bingo!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

MySeLf

Quote from: Muhsin on December 17, 2007, 12:19:39 PM
Good wishes to Waduz and Myself on their brand new sentimental attachment. Bingo!

Oh, :o Okay Guys...............
Easssssssssssssy! Nothing between Waduz and Myself, okay..
Waduz Is a married man and my humble self not very single either,
So there u go NOTHING! I repeat NOTHING!! Between us, ko waduz?
Waduz does not even know where I live talk less of any other Information about me........
Is just a JOKE guys,.. As I said laughter is good for our soul, that is it, nothing
more than that................CHAPTER CLOSED!!!
, close it from there too, Thanks!

HUSNAA

Lol @ MYSELF!
I logged out and just happen to accidentally open this thread again and saw yr post and I am curious... just how much 'not very single' are u? ;D as in engaged to be hitched? got a steady? just about to break up........hehehehehehehe

MySeLf

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 17, 2007, 01:26:50 PM
Lol @ MYSELF!
just how much 'not very single' are u?

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Husnaa, hehe lol....
I don't even want tell you how very cos it may frighting U and make you begin to
wonder again ;D ;D ;D ;D

amira

And now

Amira:

Hmmm Nuruddeen you got that right am in those age ranges.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

HUSNAA

Quote from: amira on December 17, 2007, 03:14:19 PM

And now

Amira:

Hmmm Nuruddeen you got that right am in those age ranges.

yr age makes yr avatar look even cuter Amira... like an unripe mango.... but sweet...binta sukar.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D