News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WE JUST HAVE TO SAY THANKYOU OR DONT WE?

Started by ummita, April 08, 2004, 03:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

WHERE IS EVERYBODY????????????? ALL OF YOU SHOULD COME SAY THANK YOU TO ADMIN..................KANOONLINE IS LOOKING CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OYA ALL MEMBERS START...............SHOWIN YOUR APPRECIATION.......
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Anonymous

Salaam,

I agree with you, ummita. The site is looking good. The new graphic is great eventhough it could a bit lighter. But it is really good work, I'm impressesd. :)

Wiyya

admin

Hello Wiyya,

I will soon light up the graphics a bit.

Thanks.
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

zezezee

this place is looking superb....big THANK U to oga admin.....

i think we shud throw a gig, wat do u say ppl??? hehe  :D
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Dave McEwan Hill

madori

Salam,
Wallahi san barka...Komai ya ji...An gaishe ka Oga Admin.... sai dai mu ce Allah shi saka da alkairi.

Gimbiya

it's really cool. eventhough it will take me a while to get used to it, ai dama hausawa sunce "sabo turken wawa"
color=pink] Knoledge Saves Lives--- FAAWIN[/color]

gogannaka

Wow!!!!!this is really impressive Admin......u must have worked real hard converting the site from the old platform to this one....congratulations to all kanoonliners.........
P.S Admin if there's any help you'd want we'd be here for you......More grease to your elbows...
[/size]
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

admin

I have just started to lighten up a bit the forum... what do you think?
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

Anonymous

salam
this is a very interesting forum. I'm happy I found it. Some interesting discussions going on :!: .

WATERSPIDER

Well ba abinda za muce sai Allah ya saka da Alheri Allah ya kara kwarin gwiwa.The improvement is very impressive.
nd in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years

hafsy

u r absolutely right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wonderful work by mr. admin

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Yaba-kyauta-tukuichi.....Godiya muke Admin, Allah (SWT) Ya kara hazaqa-amiyn.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Hafsy_Lady

THANK YOU BUT THAT MOVING PICTURE REMINDS ME SWAMP FOREST........SCARY PIC...............THOU IF ITS MORE BRIGTHER IT WILL DEFINATELY LOOK SMASHING
What you see is what you get[/b]

Eskimo

Well...the syt is real cooooooooool

WELL DONE ADMIN FOR THE JOB....
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]