News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

GIRMA YA FADI

Started by sa salati, September 27, 2004, 07:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dan kauye

Quote from: "HUSNAA"
Quote from: "*~MuDaCriS~*"Whoa?hold uf, hold uf. What?s been goin on here? A beep? No wonder, I thought i habe sensed some kinda tension between zis 2 titans.

Dama ance when  2 elephants are fighting, its the ants that get trampled upon. So sai mu basu fili, otherwise we get our comeuppance. :shock:

I'm no elephant Husnaa.I'm a centaur,half man,half amazing if that makes for a better metaphor.And yup,clear the way but ONLY  for me cuz I'm here,I'm there,I
m everywhere and I'm here to stay.That kid is just a sidekick,which's at my disposal for flips.

Do you like my new stuffs:Books,cologne? And ah,my limited edition  Stevie Ray Vaughan CD ?Alright,you better tell 'em,they don't want no piece of this man.I'll chew them and spew them like I'm breezing...

How ya been mami?  :lol:
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

HUSNAA

Is Dan Kauye having a nervous break down by any chance??? :?
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "HUSNAA"Is Dan Kauye having a nervous break down by any chance??? :?

Ah..lololololololozzzzzzzzzzzzzz ....oh my...oh my i lub zis thread...giv me a hanky lemme clear my tears.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "dan kauye"

I'm a centaur,half man,half amazing

"Yeah... DJ Kay Slay the Drama King, Half man, Half Amazing..."!! Mixtape.

[/quote]

Was dis really necessary? U really did some long research here. Impressibe Arsenal though! Keef ze pire burnin'!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Now get to typing ya life away with them weak responses.For now though,outta my sight  tooooo  :arrow:
After 10 days of deliberations and research, was that the best you can come up with? Pathetic, I thought you were much. Clearly I'm mistaken. Intelligence. And over-estimation. S-l-o-w- as you are, you would know what I mean. Then again you might not.

Blimey! Ah, you know I would respond?. What a great discovery. Know what? You brought up a dead thread that you were still wrapped-around, and want ppl to post  in it, innit? So I say lets humour this kid. Lets massage his ego for a while. Your type thrive on it. Kamar wuta da ciyawa ne. So, yes, I would play along with u for sometime, until you stop throwing those toys out of the pram.

A word of advice. Take it easy, eh? Someone mentioned if you were having a nervous breakdown. Now u see what happens when u behave like a 50yr old maid who has found a man under her bed? So take am easy, ka ji? Don't burst a blood vessel. *pats villager on the head* That's my boy!!

Muhsin

Kai! :shock:  Don Allah people tell  dan-kauye to please forgive me. I out-and-out don't mean what he thinks I do to him. Who am I? A little rat amidst hynas, tigers, elephants etc. Oh Allah extricate Your creature.

See you later. I won't be seen here again. I mean that!
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: "Muhsin"Kai! :shock:  Don Allah people tell  dan-kauye to please forgive me. I out-and-out don't mean what he thinks I do to him. Who am I? A little rat amidst hynas, tigers, elephants etc. Oh Allah extricate Your creature.

See you later. I won't be seen here again. I mean that!

Lol  :lol:  :lol:  I am laughing my head off!! Poor Muhsin!! Dont let any one intimidate you!!! Come on be a Popeye and show your IRON muscles!!! You'll never win Olive Oyl with that wimpy attitude... Lol Iam laughing!!! :lol:  :lol:

Muhsin

Kai Husna. I'm quite cowardice to do that. Trouble? :roll:
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

dan kauye

Quote from: "Bakan~Gizo"
Now get to typing ya life away with them weak responses.For now though,outta my sight  tooooo  :arrow:
After 10 days of deliberations and research, was that the best you can come up with? Pathetic, I thought you were much. Clearly I'm mistaken. Intelligence. And over-estimation. S-l-o-w- as you are, you would know what I mean. Then again you might not.

Blimey! Ah, you know I would respond?. What a great discovery. Know what? You brought up a dead thread that you were still wrapped-around, and want ppl to post  in it, innit? So I say lets humour this kid. Lets massage his ego for a while. Your type thrive on it. Kamar wuta da ciyawa ne. So, yes, I would play along with u for sometime, until you stop throwing those toys out of the pram.

A word of advice. Take it easy, eh? Someone mentioned if you were having a nervous breakdown. Now u see what happens when u behave like a 50yr old maid who has found a man under her bed? So take am easy, ka ji? Don't burst a blood vessel. *pats villager on the head* That's my boy!!

LMFAO @ ''deliberations'' & ''researches''.Boy,ain't nothing to deliberate and research about,so don't get to thinking that it takes Dee-Kay alot to doo-doo all over you.Plus,I've got a million & one engagements ,and truth be told you are the least of Dan-Kauye's wonders.But I'll be here 2 make sure those weak fingers don't go unworked,so Im'a have you slam them keys some more! And quit putting up them cheap schticks.It won't work.

All you do is stay yapping like a woman who just lost it..y'know like ..

And for starters,you'll have 2 get hot-slapped..

You try too hard.After all the hard work..this's what I see when type..

Now lose it.And slap them keys some more,frail one.

bakangizo

LMFAO @ ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
So fast with the reply? Boy, have I haunted your sleep lol lol lol. Way you're behaving, the meaning of the 'A' above would adequately be synanimous with ur head. If ur bright enough u'll know what I mean.
Plus,I've got a million & one engagements...zzzzzzzzzz
Yeah, like searching the net for pictures and animations. *Yawn*
All you do is stay yapping like a woman who just lost it..
Like when I liken you to a 50yr old maid? That hurts, right?

More, kiddy. You want to re-live those days of d cheap, little duels you had with people, don't you? You are just like a nursery sch. kid still craving for his kindergaten days. So lets play along.

gogannaka

Quote from: "Bakan~Gizo"Yeah, like searching the net for pictures and animations. *Yawn*

OOUCH
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Quote from: "DK"Plus,I've got a million & one engagements...zzzzzzzzzz
Quote from: "Bakan~Gizo"Yeah, like searching the net for pictures and animations. *Yawn*

Are these two seriously having a cyberwar or are they just wise cracking each other?? :?

Quote from: "DK"Those were the days.When I used to fuel the rebellion ,sit back and bask in it's fierce glory.
I live for those battle threads!!!! Please bring the punching bag backkkkk and nowwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
Well now WE will sit back and enjoy the fierce glory of the raging battle between the centaur and the arrow hehehehehe. Who will emerge the punching bag I wonder?? Well since an arrow has very little surface area as compared with a centaur, maybe the outcome is a foregone conclusion :wink: !!

dan kauye

Quote from: "Bakan~Gizo"
LMFAO @ ...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
So fast with the reply? Boy, have I haunted your sleep lol lol lol. Way you're behaving, the meaning of the 'A' above would adequately be synanimous with ur head. If ur bright enough u'll know what I mean.
Yeah, like searching the net for pictures and animations. *Yawn*
All you do is stay yapping like a woman who just lost it..
Like when I liken you to a 50yr old maid? That hurts, right?

More, kiddy. You want to re-live those days of d cheap, little duels you had with people, don't you? You are just like a nursery sch. kid still craving for his kindergaten days. So lets play along.

Mind games and double entendres won't do the trick.Actually,nothing will do the trick.My days of answering to some cheap subliminal shots are long over.If I meant it I'll call it,make no mistake of that.And even if I bought the trouble,you'll be the one to PAY the price.It's called tyranny baby!

Still LMFAO@  how you continue to analyze my EVERY  sentence.I got you shook,boy.It ain't hard to tell.And like writings on a wall,I cud see you are shocked beyond what electrity cud do to you.Like I said earlier,this wud end on MY  terms.And it ain't over till the wheels fall off.

You lack the swagger to bring it on,kid,one reason you deserve nothing short of  venom circles around you.

Now that it's established that you can't pull off any real swagger,I think it's time you give up the trial.But NO! You'll be here to get slayed,whipped, until you can't take it no more.

I don't need to reach too far to get hold of the pics/animations I use in slaying you.It comes to me with utmost ease,and I pull it off with effortless grace ,while you stay losing your effective time trying to be on thesame wavelength.

Get in,fit in.My puppet-swinging game just commenced.

*~MuDa~*

okay this is getting sooooooo entertaining, how i wish u guys can use freestyle mediums to set the score right.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

Still LMFAO@  how you continue to analyze my EVERY  sentence.
How else would you understand it if I don't break it down, kiddy? You don't look, act or behave that maturedly. Ko ba ka san yaro sai an gutsuttsura masa abinci yake iya taunawa ba? Muje zuwa. Bring on those pathetic responses of yours. You ask for it. I'll keep on haunting you till you fear opening this thread, and regret the day you exhumed it.

Lets play on, kiddy.