News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WHY DU WOMEN HAVE JELOUS MINDS?

Started by ummita, January 24, 2003, 03:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aydee Fella

QuoteI AM SOOOOOOOOO JEALOUS OF EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM
Notice Me or I die Girl. :P
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

ummita

VERY VERY......scuurrrrred
Plz GudFella b/4 u proceed 2 ur unguwa...du u myd droppin Fyne & Iblink 2 d creache center, idan ba'a bude ba plz I take God beg u drop them 4 play ground........& stick a baby sucker in their mouth...surutu dai bai karewa haba!!!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ihsan

lol Ummita, que divertido!  ;D

Nafeey and he,himself watever, shud go too...
greetings from Ihsaneey

iblink

Plz GudFella b/4 u proceed 2 ur unguwa...du u myd droppin Fyne & Iblink 2 d creache center, idan ba'a bude ba plz I take God beg u drop them 4 play ground........& stick a baby sucker in their mouth...surutu dai bai karewa haba!!!

DanAllah look who`s talking!!
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Anonymous

lol   lol    lol  ni kwana biiyu ma, ina ta buya ne (ummita)?

Guys let me point this out. I have a girlfreind who has been dating her boyfreind for the past 2 years but things started getting rough and they broke up...Now she is with a new guy who seem to keep her face smiling, but the ex dont seem to get the hang of "ITS OVER" rather jeoulousy has pushed him to far. He was so jelous that he keeps cursing her in the pressence of people. He txt her with insults brain washes people that she is  a nasty person. On an occasion he even attacked her boyfreind. He is always after her. Kallon banza kuwa never seems to end. YET SOME OF THESE MEN SAY WOMEN ARE THE JELOUS ONCES. I honestly believe that men are more jelous that women. And the reason why women are jelous is just because we have a weak heart. But the point is our jelousy doesnt drive us insane, We could control it but I dont think men can!!! :-/    

mustafa

Dont you think this topic worths praise and needs an intensive debate, because if women should understand why they are too jelous, i think problem of marrying four wives will be accepted in the african style of unionism.

I strongly appeal to you all especially the sexes concern to please state their WHY'S over this issue.

baby_gal_84

uumm wot i think is that this topic shud be why do men have jelous minds not woman coz ni i think men have jelous mind more than women................people dont yu sometime say why is it men can marry up to 4wives and woman just one husband? well i think it coz men have jelous minds... im out but will be back with more
ond of love fills the life with sweet promises.

gogannaka

but to be honest ladies love men that are jelous ko ba haka ba?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

baby_gal_84

gogannaka

then why bother ourselves let's accept the reality

baby_gal_84

what is the reality that we gonna accept.......  ??? ???

Ihsan

::) ::) Pleaseeeeeeeee! not AGAIN!!!

See, we all know both men and women have jealousy in them! Besides -mutum yana kishin abunda yake so ne!
greetings from Ihsaneey

baby_gal_84

wallahi ihsan i agree with yu fa mutum kam bazai yi kishin abin da baya so ba ............. so i think guys will like mata masu kishi koko ???

gogannaka

Ai it feels nice to see women fightin coz of u? ;) ;) ;)

Anonymous

To nidai bani da ta cewa sa dai nace....duk girls din forum dinnan Dyme, Fulanicous, Hafsy, Twinkle and most especially Ice they all know the are my wives and none of them is jelous to each other ko?
Even my darling Godchild Ummita was not jelous to have plenty new mothers ko?

;D Hey am just happy to be back in the family. No offence!

JELOUSY AI SAI MATAN KANO. ITS BECAUSE OF THEM THAT I HAD TO QUICKLY PACK MY LITTLE CLOTHES AND GET OUT OF AWAY AS FAST AS I CAN.

Honestly yan matan kano, abun ba'acewa komai. I went to visit a freind who was creeping on his last Degree final  and some how I think my nigga was two timing. Ni dai in my presence two of the girls came to see him, you know to celebrate Idanuwannan nawa guda biyu (BEARED WITNESS JELOUSY BATTLE) yanmatan nan suka fara fada da habaici, dayarin she stood as a barrier to the guy and was cursing the other girl cewa "he is her man"!!! kaji yanmata.......wai her man (abun ya bani dariya) na fashe da dariya...To inbanda kishi mai yake har ga zagi. Alamarin mata sai mata kawai!!!!!

Now if you ask me I can say....this jelousy is every where. Even on the net you will see girls mailing each other akan samari, ko kishi........

I THINK THE BIGGEST THING THAT CAUSES JELOUSY IS ENVY. WEN A PERSON IS ENVIED BY OTHERS. THEY WILL SOON BE JELOUS OF YOU