News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WHY DU WOMEN HAVE JELOUS MINDS?

Started by ummita, January 24, 2003, 03:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

QuoteI THINK THE BIGGEST THING THAT CAUSES JELOUSY IS ENVY. WEN A PERSON IS ENVIED BY OTHERS. THEY WILL SOON BE JELOUS OF YOU

Correcttttttttttttt father, juss lyk wen u were jelous because ur freind was a woman charmer ko? :P
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Yes, it is natural for every man and woman to be jelous but every thing have a limit beyond which it becomes un-reasonable.

One of the parameters of love is indeed jelousy, for one to love anything, especially a spouse, he/she must be jelous with any encrouching rival. The bottom line is we must fear and have trust in Allah (SWT) in whatever we do.

EMTL
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

kilishi

B'cos men marry morethan onewife :'( :'( :'( :'( :-X
ilishi

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
Yaya ta Kilishi, i belief you will agree with me that men marry more than one wife to fullfil a religious injunction....................... Please refer to the following hadith: As narrated by Said bin Jubair (RA) who said bn 'Abbas (RA) asked me, Are you married? I replied, No. He said, Marry, for the best person of this nation (Muslim Umma) of all other Muslims (i.e., Muhammad [PBUH]), had the largest number of wives."

EMTL
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

kilishi

QuoteAssalamu alaikum,
Yaya ta Kilishi, i belief you will agree with me that men marry more than one wife to fullfil a religious injunction....................... ?as narrated by Said bin Jubair (RA) who said bn 'Abbas (RA) asked me, "Are you married?" I replied, "No." He said, "Marry, for the best person of this nation (Muslim Umma) of all other Muslims (i.e., Muhammad [PBUH]), had the largest number of wives."

EMTL

But are the men following the same injunction in treating their wives????or is it just marry morethan one,with out any rule and obligation?????
ilishi

ummita

QuoteAssalamu alaikum,
One of the parameters of love is indeed jelousy, for one to love anything, especially a spouse, he/she must be jelous with any encrouching rival.
EMTL
One of d parameters of 2 luv is jelousy koh?  So 2 luv mah mum,a freind, a sister, a brother, a neighbour I shud b d jeolus? :-/

EMTL I totally agree with you, on d other hand, Men are only allowed to marry more than one wive if they can "ONLY" show equality amongst them...which is not really possible with the present "MEN OF NOWADAYS"

KILISHI, It is so ok 4 a man 2 marry 4 wives from mah own point of view.............y shud u b jelous or y shud one b jelous......same reason he married me, same reason he married her & d other & then d 4th!.........as long as there is d love, equality & respect...............allow man 2 marry 20wives is his heart so desires............however, if it is "ONLY" permissable in Islam..............................
Being jelous is sooooo not good.........it has caused alot of things, wud anyone agree that jelousy is the cause of marriages breaking down irretrievably? Wud you believe that it results in divorce & thats why we have so many divorcees? So! woman learns her man is gettin her new mate, she shows her unapporval, man says theres no stoppin him, woman packs & leave! marriage has broken down irretrivably....cuz she is jelous, instead of her 2 calm herself, accept things d way they gonna b, know that is Allahs will & try as much as possible 2 stay in peace & harmony with d new mate........renderin love & affection 2 husby & entire family,.....a'a mata zatayi packing kaya nata & leave d house!!!! ::) Selfishness!!!! & jelousy go hand in hand. Sumtyms is d mothers that I blame, the daughter will grow up hearing her mother sayin kishiya this & thats!!! shes evil so she shoud b crucified!!! Daughter grows up picks up same theory & adopts it in her matrimonial home.....Allah dei yer kiyaye
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

*~MuDa~*

well...first of all we have 2 put it in mind zat any guy or chick not married "yet" is still free like a cloth in the market place(so they say), so any guy or girl would always want to go for the best...right?
but another thing is that jealousy is natural kind of inbuilt in us (male and female) but the solution to jealousy is just one...if u feel that someone is trying 2 kwace ur buduruwa or saurayi or even ur miji (no mata in this case), then try as much as u can 2 retain, maintain and protect ur interest (not violently or fetishly because i know u chicks) by stealing him or her away, do the things they like, draw their attention 2 u and wait for the result.

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

al_hamza

A topic concerning women has flared so immensely, hmmmm
that only shows how far women have to go to accept reality and how far men have to go to understand they can never win in an argument involving women
ABILUNAH? SABILUNAH? AL-JIHAD! AL-JIHAD!

dandelion

hi, its only natural for a woman to b jealous coz it runz in our blood, some do tend to hide theirs while otherz dont, and the men???  they can b worst ...........

Hafsy_Lady

Tabdijan! Am saying this, Ummita wallahi idan naga saurayi na ko magana da wata and it so happens that I dont know the girl and if she claims that "oh we are just freinds nonsense" heaven will let loose. Besides my man better keeps his eyes on me and me alone! Kishi works for me veryyyyyyyyyyy well, but jelousy between myself and other girl haters.....to hell!!! Those! I dont have their time. Amman fa baybee gul, Its so unsual for girls that are anti-jelous, had it I dont know u THISSSSS much I would have said you are a fake, but you foreal honee ;) Ki bari idan kinyi aure, zan zo na aure mijinki sai inga idan zuciya zai kishi
What you see is what you get[/b]

*~MuDa~*

haba 1/2, ai ko jealousy din ya kai goron dutse girma ai sai ki san yanda zakiyi ki rufe wa saurayin naki ido ya dai na kalon wasu ko da suna neman shi. kin gane ai? kiyi abun da zayi konsatratin' da ke kadai. ba ki san wasu mazajn  idan sun san mace tana kishi sai su yi amfani da wannan offocuniti din don su rika bata haushi ba?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Muawiya

AI CIKAR YA MACE SAI MA ZAFIN KISHI :lol: . HAFSY INA BAYANKI.  A'A SO YOU PEOPLE DONT LIKE WOMEN TO BE JELOUS, JELOUSY IS A RELATIVE TO LOVE. IF YOU ARE NOT JELOUS OF YOUR BOYFREIND HAVING ANOTHER GIRL, WHERE IS THE LOVE?

sadiq

[Dont u think women do have a jealous mind cos they always like thinking deep about everything? feel me! And theres 1 more thing i cant put ma finger on.somebody help me out! kit kat,where are? [/color]
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

dan kauye

Quote from: "Muawiya"AI CIKAR YA MACE SAI MA ZAFIN KISHI :lol: . HAFSY INA BAYANKI.  A'A SO YOU PEOPLE DONT LIKE WOMEN TO BE JELOUS, JELOUSY IS A RELATIVE TO LOVE. IF YOU ARE NOT JELOUS OF YOUR BOYFREIND HAVING ANOTHER GIRL, WHERE IS THE LOVE?

hell yeah..kishi cud be parta luv coz i reckon luv brings all abaut it(in d case of r/ships be it marital or otherwise)..so long its within d healthy range..so now y'knw being jealous is ONE thang but overdoing it is entirely ANOTHER thing ..then me began 2 wonder where u got d idea "dat cikar ya mace zafin kishi

THIS'S WHUT ME'V GAT TA SAY...(perspective based on guy/gurl r/ship)
i've olweiz blieved dat 'WE' as humans see thangs @ diffrent angles,& with various perspectives...if anyone asks me i'll say being overtly jealous is part of insecurity,Most ppl get jealous @ som tyme or another. It's often based on insecurity kawai! - u think so little of u-self dat u cnt blieve dat ur gurl  wud stay wif u  Or  y'think so much of ur gurl dat you're convinced she can hav her pick of men.
as a result, u get over-wary, ultra-suspicious...u start seeing signs of disaster everywhere & typically u then go 1 of 2 ways - u become an angry 'control freak' - challenging everything ur gurl does - or u turn in2 a clingy 'victim', wen u act all weak & dependent.
On 1 level, jealousy's instinctive - u want 2 protect ur r/ship & kip ur gurl. But lyfe x-periences can make us all vulnerable 2 jealousy. If u've bin upstaged in luv, if a previous luver left 4 another guy 4 example, den u be mo wary. Or if u haven't had much luck in finding som1 or don't feel u cud get a replacement partner, then u may be mor susceptible 2 possessive feelings.which springs 4rm various reasons..oky now..U luv her madly &  she luvs ya in return. Or does she? u keep ge'en these suspicions dat she's eyeing up others, or evn playing away ..u suffer d agonies of  d damned,u're so jealous dat  it hurts &  yet y'knw dat if u carry on being so jealous, you're  gonna end up driving part d r/ship!
..oh dats juss d nature of jealousy in guy/gurl/  r/ship,several other factors contribute...i cud go on & on & on but...fullstop(lol)

& ..er..rm..one more thang..i dont quite relate 2 this..som guys/most women think men are neva jealous..it 's funny,ironic & quite ridiculous!..i juss dunno..is it an assumption???..then its a rong one..arent men humans???..afterall humans :arrow: luv :arrow: jealousy..abi??? kawai its juss dat men & women r wired quite diffrently & y'all can tell dat 4rm diffrences in behavioural pattern..it means men & women react 2 situations diffrently...do u xpect ur guy 2 fight every guys he sees u wif??? dat ungentlemanlike & rare but it dnt mean he ain't jealous...

kai kai!..just remembered an undone mission possible..i'll be ryte bak @ y'all

Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

dan kauye

Quote from: "sadiq"[Dont u think women do have a jealous mind cos they always like thinking deep about everything? feel me! And theres 1 more thing i cant put ma finger on.somebody help me out! kit kat,where are? [/color]

how d'ya mean??? i dun gettit!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke