News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

tHis oR tHaT?

Started by Blaqueen, April 16, 2003, 04:26:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

LMAO tohhhhhhhhh I just write two line or so............man don write me long grammer. Hold your horses!!!!!!! Magari wetin hot like so, me take things personal? Betta adjust to my system.......ask my greatest freinds Hausanicious, or Ibro or Ummita or any11111. In fact memberboardians we hardly take issues negatively, ONLY when others see it that way. Me is never taking things personnel, no time for that.

A'A see me see trouble a man with breaser,,..........so if we put topics that to you is all useless and if we'd occupy spaces NAKANE? Ikon Allah barawo da sallama. Magari my dear......CHIT CHAT means "anything goes" Let me direct you off to the general forum.......GO THERE PLEASEEEEEE ::) We discuss so many issues policitics,social,religous issues anything there.........
Furthermore, let me ask you this magari?.......Your topic about lyrics........how can it develop the society then? I simply do not see any necessity of that as well. In my own point of reasoning, if you feel a topics right for your state of mind......join in and discuss otherwise, hold d peace or better on pass the peace!!!

A'a.........BROTHER MAGARI, You see yourself ko? You have already concluded that I will reply in a nasty attitude.......but unfailinging.... you wrong ;D as am all smilesssssssss. What I am trying to say is that GO TO THE GENERAL BOARD......we take things serious there! In the main time allow us to breath......all this yuwa turanci/bayana. No one complained......SOME PEOPLE LIKE THEIR COFFEE BLACK SOME LIKE IT WHITE WITH MILK! Look at you na'aaaa you don make me write longgggg.
(*signs* and goes very close to Hausanicous "he just need a little more time to adjust to our system here)(Hausanicious nods by agreeing)
What you see is what you get[/b]

zezezee

A'A see me see trouble a man with breaser,,..........

hehehehehe, nice 1 ma sista, i no no say u sabi addage like this!  ;D

Magari my dear......CHIT CHAT means "anything goes"

true

(*signs* and goes very close to Hausanicous "he just need a little more time to adjust to our system here)(Hausanicious nods by agreeing)

heheheh an shir ya ne?

Infact, k-onliners, hafsy ko hausanicious?
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Hausanicious

Haba Maqari, kada ka bani kunya mana. This memory space dat u r talking about is alredy taking care of by the administrators of this site. I think the best ppl to complain are the administrators, toh kai ina ruwan ka? Pls be a good boy.

So, pls who so eva touch my gurl, I will touch him. Stay out from her way and leave her alone. Give her a breathing space, abar ta ta shakata. in kuma wa'azi ne to a je Islamic forum ayi.

*signs* and I move nearer to hafsy-Lady "He will stay out of your way" (Hafsy replied " I know he will he is a good boy")
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

*~MuDa~*

QuoteLMAO tohhhhhhhhh I just write two line or so............man don write me long grammer. Hold your horses!!!!!!! Magari wetin hot like so, me take things personal? Betta adjust to my system.......ask my greatest freinds Hausanicious, or Ibro or Ummita or any11111. In fact memberboardians we hardly take issues negatively, ONLY when others see it that way. Me is never taking things personnel, no time for that.

A'A see me see trouble a man with breaser,,..........so if we put topics that to you is all useless and if we'd occupy spaces NAKANE? Ikon Allah barawo da sallama. Magari my dear......CHIT CHAT means "anything goes" Let me direct you off to the general forum.......GO THERE PLEASEEEEEE ::) We discuss so many issues policitics,social,religous issues anything there.........
Furthermore, let me ask you this magari?.......Your topic about lyrics........how can it develop the society then? I simply do not see any necessity of that as well. In my own point of reasoning, if you feel a topics right for your state of mind......join in and discuss otherwise, hold d peace or better on pass the peace!!!

A'a.........BROTHER MAGARI, You see yourself ko? You have already concluded that I will reply in a nasty attitude.......but unfailinging.... you wrong ;D as am all smilesssssssss. What I am trying to say is that GO TO THE GENERAL BOARD......we take things serious there! In the main time allow us to breath......all this yuwa turanci/bayana. No one complained......SOME PEOPLE LIKE THEIR COFFEE BLACK SOME LIKE IT WHITE WITH MILK! Look at you na'aaaa you don make me write longgggg.

(free stylin')

SLow down hafsy/
This is enuff for Makari/
He's a JJC/
So i think he's under our custody/

And back 2 you boy/
U better learn how 2 move boy/
Ur actions and speeches r all being watched boy/

The lady hafsat is vicious/
Her attacks and bites very dangerous/
Becareful boy with the best friend of hausanicious/

Am out. ;D
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Twinkle

Hey guys u getting out of track, the topic is meant 2 be THIS OR THAT ;)
So,    Get back on track Hafsy & H-nicious ;D
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

kilishi

QuoteGet back on track Hafsy & H-nicious  

:-X :-X :-X
ilishi

Hausanicious

QuoteHey guys u getting out of track, the topic is meant 2 be THIS OR THAT ;)
So, ? ?Get back on track Hafsy & H-nicious ;D

Twinkle na lura maganar kike so, now to me, I will choose:

HAFSY!!! :-* :-* :-*

New comers or late comers
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

zezezee

hehehehe,  ;D
i will say, late comers, cos i happen to be one.  :-[

hmmmm ??? ?
Buggs Bunny or Elmer fudd?
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

*~MuDa~*

Buggs BUnny mana!

Karamin Sallah Or Babban Sallah?
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Karamar sallah.
UEFA champions league or African cup of nations?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Twinkle

QuoteKaramar sallah.
UEFA champions league or African cup of nations?

Kai Gogannaka, *whispering 2 ummita, kinji she mai kwadayin nama*  :P

N-e-way i don't like Fb, i'll just say African cup of watever.

Tyrese ;D  or R-jay

[/color]
[/i]

Fateez

Tyrese!!!!!!! ::)

Christian Dior or Estee Lauder
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Twinkle

Quote? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Tyrese!!!!!!! ::)

? ? ? ? ? ? ?Christian Dior or Estee Lauder

Estee Lauder!!

[/color]
[/i]

*~MuDa~*

www.articlesdir.co.cc

kofa

Osama or Sadam?

Both.  coz musulmi dan uawan musulmi ne. remember that muda?

TV or RADIO?
n GOD i trust