News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Roll call where is...

Started by Kanolicious, May 11, 2004, 06:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ajingi

Okay sir let me get my handcuff............ :twisted:  :evil:
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

Shiekh

its just because am too old a fo become a rebel.

sir.

ummita

LOL @ SHEIK

LET ME ANSWER D CALL. YESSSSSSSSSS SIRRRRR :!:
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Eskimo

aaha..kaji Ummi kuma ana so a kori jamaa ita kuma tana shigowa...abeg Ummita dont you grind their own (kada ki daka ta tasu)...su basa jin magana.

Ance an rufe wannan thread din amma sun ki su ji..dole ne???
color=blue]NOBODY is PERFECT and I am NOBODY.[/color]

Shiekh

Quote from: "ummita"LOL @ SHEIK

LET ME ANSWER D CALL. YESSSSSSSSSS SIRRRRR :!:

you dont want to have opposition ne? like rebel ko?

Kanolicious

Quote from: "Eskimo"aaha..kaji Ummi kuma ana so a kori jamaa ita kuma tana shigowa...abeg Ummita dont you grind their own (kada ki daka ta tasu)...su basa jin magana.

Ajingi i will sieze your badge if you dont arrest eskimo for me. This is the last warning :evil: #

Umita you are welcome to the K.P.S.S. Fateee refused to wear our uniform :oops:  so we will give you her post with no salary for 25 years.

and for sheik, i read your CV yesterday, All you have been doing is Noma and Noma and Noma for the past 15 years. Then you did some kama kifi in tiga dam for 12 years and you catch 1 fish in total.

so i am sorry to say that you didnot qualify for K.P.S.S.

Gogannaku, you are now the S.P. But dont do any chuwa-chuwa for kanoonline.

[/size]
e bring Justice in K-Online!

gogannaka

Well thank you Kanolicious for such a wonderful post.......amma fa chuwa chuwa sai dai a rage.Plus i have scores to settle with some members especially the jjc's. :evil:
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

zezezee

See this people, una just de share positions soteee una come forget yanuwa ko????  Yan duniya kenan!!

Anyway, YES SIRRRR!!!

So which ministry i go go chop my own share of the national cake???

hehehe   :D

Men I miss this place!! Hope ya'all people r doin just fine.
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Shiekh

kai kai zezezee, dont answer that call. cos you are part of my rebel group that will soon ...

(by the way you are late).

Kanolicious

zezeezee you are welcome to answer your call, however i will look for somethin suitable for you as you will not be left alone.

e bring Justice in K-Online!

Shiekh

"...i will look for somethin suitable for you as you will not be left alone. ..."
this what their oga was saying-answering your question.

I will soon bring out my team to deal with them. zezezee you hear me?

gogannaka

Wow zezezee its good to see you back.
Man we miss u fa..........Make u take dat yuwa aiki
small small fa....

Yawwa kai kuma opisa mai kake cewa?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Shiekh

zezezee

Kanolicious toh where my position now??????????????/ Abi u wan make i wait till i tire!!!
Abeg go fast jo!!!!!
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

ajingi

Quote from: "Kanolicious"
Quote from: "Eskimo"aaha..kaji Ummi kuma ana so a kori jamaa ita kuma tana shigowa...abeg Ummita dont you grind their own (kada ki daka ta tasu)...su basa jin magana.

Ajingi i will sieze your badge if you dont arrest eskimo for me. This is the last warning :evil: #

Umita you are welcome to the K.P.S.S. Fateee refused to wear our uniform :oops:  so we will give you her post with no salary for 25 years.

and for sheik, i read your CV yesterday, All you have been doing is Noma and Noma and Noma for the past 15 years. Then you did some kama kifi in tiga dam for 12 years and you catch 1 fish in total.

so i am sorry to say that you didnot qualify for K.P.S.S.

Gogannaku, you are now the S.P. But dont do any chuwa-chuwa for kanoonline.

[/size]

Objection sir!
You did'nt go through g-naka cv's very well sir. Ai tsohon dan Dambe ne. He deserve to be constable. okay?
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.