News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Roll call where is...

Started by Kanolicious, May 11, 2004, 06:08:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zezezee

Quote from: "Kanolicious"
Quote from: "zezezee"Kanolicious toh where my position now??????????????/ Abi u wan make i wait till i tire!!!
Abeg go fast jo!!!!!
zezezee you are now our finance officer. your salary will be $50,000 /week. accept?

yes sir!! :!:
i want approval for accounts signatory so that we start impplementing projects right away sir!

amongst numerous other plans we have early next yr, we r taking a strategic retreat at the bahamas.....if u want to be included, drop ur name ppl.....ofcourse with the approval of the man himself: Kanolicious the great
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

sadiq

PRESENT MA :!: .... I mean SIRRRRRR :!:     (Silent prayer: Allah ya sa ya dauke ni,na dade ba aiki).
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

Nuruddeen

SIR, I WAS LATE 'COS I WAS BATTLING WITH INTERVIEW SOMEWHERE. BUT MAY IHAVE A PLACE??????
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

zezezee

Quote from: "sadiq"PRESENT MA :!: .... I mean SIRRRRRR :!:     (Silent prayer: Allah ya sa ya dauke ni,na dade ba aiki).

lol

na who be Ma for here??!! u be one big mumu! we no go carry mumu go bahamas i swear.....so u will b under probation.....until u get clearance from oga OC(kanolicious)...

sadiq

Quote from: "zezezee"
Quote from: "sadiq"PRESENT MA :!: .... I mean SIRRRRRR :!:     (Silent prayer: Allah ya sa ya dauke ni,na dade ba aiki).

lol

na who be Ma for here??!! u be one big mumu! we no go carry mumu go bahamas i swear.....so u will b under probation.....until u get clearance from oga OC(kanolicious)...

PM Bobo why u dey beaf me now?u no know sey na na mumu's dey full the force?[/size]
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

elgaazus

orget about it

zezezee

Quote from: "sadiq"
Quote from: "zezezee"

lol

PM Bobo why u dey beaf me now?u no know sey na na mumu's dey full the force?[/size]

heeeey,
oboi, na play noww...... :D  :D

ur name is included anyways

precious

Is Gogannaka around at all?
I  havent been seeing his posts for some time now.And he really used to liven up the place with some good topics.
Come to think of it Kano online is becoming a bit boring these days. where are all the members ne? :cry:
Abeg people do something b4 this place dies.We sit-at-home ple need some happenings

Nine

Idan kina neman some happenstances ne, to ki nemo sauran yanuwan ki mata wato malama ummita akwai ta da iya debo alamura masu dadi, Hafsy, :lol: (no comments) Fateez (ba a barta ta abayaba akwai tsaokana),Twinkle (mmmhmm na karanto kata-katan ta da sa salati ba bayani),Fulanizzle (funny),Gimbiya (akwai iya bayani). To, idan kika nemo wa'innan yanmata to kin gama magana. Domin kuwa acikinsu akwai yan ban dariya, yan tsokana ke in takaitamiki magana onces these girls are around you will never ever leave kanoonline ba tare da hawaye don tsananin dariya kada ma hafsy taji labari.

ajingi

Quote from: "mlbash"
Quote from: "Ihsan"
Quote from: "mlbash"KAI GASKIYA KANOLICIOUS YA KAMATA KA DAUKENI AIKI KOBA KOME ZAN KAMA MASU LAIFI. DOMIN KUWA KO BANZA I WAS ONE TIME FIRST GRADE DETECTIVE! FOR ANY CONFIRMATION PLEASE CONTACT DAN KAUYE AND IHSAN, THEY WILL GIVE ME AN ATTESTATION! 8)

contact Ihsan for where?? kana ji za'a kama ni coz na fadi gaskiya  :lol:
mlbash am sorry to tell you that we dont have vacancy for people like you oh sorry (mafarauta).

Ihsan there is no chuwachuwa in kanoonline. ajingi investigate her and see if she is acusing us of doing so.

Gogannaku where are you? report to my office immediately.

TO AI LAILAI KAM YANZU NA FAHIMCI IRIN AIKIN NAKU!  :lol:

uhmzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz [snooring], sir!!!
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent.

gogannaka

Quote from: "ajingi"
Quote from: "mlbash"
Quote from: "Ihsan"
Quote from: "mlbash"KAI GASKIYA KANOLICIOUS YA KAMATA KA DAUKENI AIKI KOBA KOME ZAN KAMA MASU LAIFI. DOMIN KUWA KO BANZA I WAS ONE TIME FIRST GRADE DETECTIVE! FOR ANY CONFIRMATION PLEASE CONTACT DAN KAUYE AND IHSAN, THEY WILL GIVE ME AN ATTESTATION! 8)

contact Ihsan for where?? kana ji za'a kama ni coz na fadi gaskiya  :lol:
mlbash am sorry to tell you that we dont have vacancy for people like you oh sorry (mafarauta).

Ihsan there is no chuwachuwa in kanoonline. ajingi investigate her and see if she is acusing us of doing so.

Gogannaku where are you? report to my office immediately.

TO AI LAILAI KAM YANZU NA FAHIMCI IRIN AIKIN NAKU!  :lol:

uhmzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz [snooring], sir!!!

Chineke.........constable zezezee...see dis boi dey sleep for office.........make una job am jare.........d kind police wey we get these days kenan....mtssssss
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment