News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

WHY DO YOU THINK GIRLS RESERVES THEIR AFFECTION?

Started by Lawwali, October 30, 2007, 09:31:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: Muhsin on November 01, 2007, 02:52:19 PM

Eventually, from the responses, I learnt some potion is missed unintentionally or rather unnoticed. And this is the fact that even some men find it very heavy and difficult to express their inner feelings to ladies. Don't urge because I myself (embrassed :-[) have once undergone such situation. Why? I don't know why. That is why, in my unpublished novel (A Weird Hope) I describe the word love as the most difficult to pronounce by all mouths and I mean it. I have never, though am never been in love, ever pronounce it notwithstanding the fact am rational not irrational, understand this Xpression?

Lots actually needs to be said but unfortunately time won't let. Any way, wish am on the line.

Thanks.

Haba Mushin, How can you never be inlove in your life before? And be a victim of finding it hard to pronounce? To who then? Check yourself brother!

People, you have been enjoying yourselves i can see that, i have been away for a while, you guys know that from experience i'm build for this kind of conversation. So please can anybody pls summarise the whole idea?

...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Muda, in summary,why do you think girls reserve their affection towards men.
When a girl loves or has a crush on someone she finds it difficult to express it or show the guy.Meyasa?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

EMTL

Quote from: gogannaka on November 12, 2007, 09:04:04 AM
When a girl loves or has a crush on someone she finds it difficult to express it or show the guy.Meyasa?

Assalamu alaikum,
Gogannaka, although you asked Muda but permit me to contribute, please.
I think it is the nature of ladies, it is something natural, remember as somebody mentioned earlier Adam (AS) went looking for Eve (AS)....

And courage is another aspect.. a man can take a NO!!! as an answer, though will also feel bad it but could manage that blow, but that would be devastating to a lady.

When we were in the Uni a lady un-expectedly send a message to a course mate that she liked him........ i pity the guy, she was probably his first girl friend..... within days the guy was something else instead of 'differentiation' he was carrying out 'integration' of a function.

Moreover, when Allah was describing Love in the Glorious Qur'an in Suratul Al imran the Almighty and Wise says........ "Fair in the eyes of men is the love of things they covet: women and sons; heaped-up hoards of gold and silver; horses branded (for blood and excellence); and (wealth of) cattle and well-tilled land. Such are the possessions of this world's life; but in nearness to Allah is the best of the goals (to return to)." Quran (3:14)
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Lawwali

Quote from: EMTL on November 12, 2007, 11:55:08 AM
Quote from: gogannaka on November 12, 2007, 09:04:04 AM

Assalamu alaikum,
Gogannaka, although you asked Muda but permit me to contribute, please.
I think it is the nature of ladies, it is something natural, remember as somebody mentioned earlier Adam (AS) went looking for Eve (AS)....

And courage is another aspect.. a man can take a NO!!! as an answer, though will also feel bad it but could manage that blow, but that would be devastating to a lady.

When we were in the Uni a lady un-expectedly send a message to a course mate that she liked him........ i pity the guy, she was probably his first girl friend..... within days the guy was something else instead of 'differentiation' he was carrying out 'integration' of a function.

Moreover, when Allah was describing Love in the Glorious Qur'an in Suratul Al imran the Almighty and Wise says........ "Fair in the eyes of men is the love of things they covet: women and sons; heaped-up hoards of gold and silver; horses branded (for blood and excellence); and (wealth of) cattle and well-tilled land. Such are the possessions of this world's life; but in nearness to Allah is the best of the goals (to return to)." Quran (3:14)

EMTL, i equally want to believe it is neutral, but why is it so only to the Girls in this part of the world ( Hausas penisulla)
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

amira

To all i can say is that haka Allah yayimu ko ba haka ba, some girls are able to show their feelings up front whilst others are unable. As someone mentioned before you dont want to go up front to a guy releasing what ever is in your heart as that can make him big headed, (believe me i see it happen) ko kuma yayi ta yawo da hankalin yarinyar or just total rejection, and yes it does take us a while to let go or heal from this rejection.
So thats why you see some girls take the easy option until they have found the one and then it just goes on from there.
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

hafsee

Quote from: amira on November 18, 2007, 01:17:12 AM
To all i can say is that haka Allah yayimu ko ba haka ba, some girls are able to show their feelings up front whilst others are unable. As someone mentioned before you dont want to go up front to a guy releasing what ever is in your heart as that can make him big headed, (believe me i see it happen) ko kuma yayi ta yawo da hankalin yarinyar or just total rejection, and yes it does take us a while to let go or heal from this rejection.
So thats why you see some girls take the easy option until they have found the one and then it just goes on from there.

ı tottaly second you on thıs ıssue. rıght behıng your back gurl.  not the one that u tell a guy hey ur cute ı kında lyk you. and bcus sum guys are so chıldısh ı saıd SOME they swell up and take advantage. so.... wats a poor gırl to do
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

Lawwali

Quote from: hafsee on November 19, 2007, 07:46:47 AM
Quote from: amira on November 18, 2007, 01:17:12 AM

ı tottaly second you on thıs ıssue. rıght behıng your back gurl.  not the one that u tell a guy hey ur cute ı kında lyk you. and bcus sum guys are so chıldısh ı saıd SOME they swell up and take advantage. so.... wats a poor gırl to do

Hafsee & Aira are all right,but how do u think this can be ersed or at least be reduced. my concern was how it affects the lives of our sisters. :'(

amira

Lawwali, what happened to the M in ma name, hmmmm but i kinda like dat Aira sounds nice. :)

Lawwali

Quote from: amira on November 19, 2007, 03:01:23 PM
Lawwali, what happened to the M in ma name, hmmmm but i kinda like dat Aira sounds nice. :)

??? ??? ???  ;D ;D :o :o sorry. just anxious and eager to agree with your point ;D

HUSNAA

Quote from: amira on November 19, 2007, 03:01:23 PM

Yeah sounds cute! khairat..airat
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Dan-Borno

TO:     LAWWALI
CC:     HUSNAA
SUB:    QUERY

State in less than one word, why are
you so anxious and eager to agree with
Amira's point to the extent you will
distort her username?
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Lawwali

Quote from: Dan-Borno on November 19, 2007, 05:24:22 PM
TO:     LAWWALI
CC:     HUSNAA
SUB:    QUERY

State in less than one word, why are
you so anxious and eager to agree with
Amira's point to the extent you will
distort her username?

So that i remain with the truthfuls.(LI A KUNA MA' ASSADIQEEN). in zaka fadi fadi gaskiya, komai taka ja maka ka biya( sa'adu zungur) in zaka yi bi kabi Gaskiya...............(Lawwali) ;D ;D ;D

IBB

Quote from: HUSNAA on November 19, 2007, 05:18:16 PM
Yeah sounds cute! khairat..airat

Airat, cute huh? yeah i think so. C below

Airat = Ai-rat = Ai-bera = Aibera

Aibera how does that sound? I like the name it sound cute i mean it. Pronounce it like this "Aybera" or "Ayberra" like Rebecca

Yeah this struck me to open a topic where u distort members name. It may be cool watch out for it
IHS

amira