News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

PUT UR EID/SALLAH MUBARAKS HERE

Started by ummita, February 04, 2003, 11:40:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hafsy_Lady

COME WO!!! MY PEOPLE WHICH OF THE SALLAH IS THIS? :?  SHINE WANDA AKEYIN KANKA RAMS & COWS ABI THE ONE THAT DOES NOT SERIOUSLY DEMAND THAT (AS LONG AS ANY MEAT IS EATABLE AND PALATABLE)? WHICH OF THE EIDS IS THIS? ABEG JARE MAKE WUNA NO CALL ME THICK HEAD. IT IS ALRIGHT TO BE CONFUSED AI! :roll:
What you see is what you get[/b]

x slave

ummita da only gurl i feel down 2 ma marrow like da aint gon be tomorrow,may sun shine  on everythin u do.barke da sallah.keep stayin rosa parks.
 LIVE 4 STREET GLORY AND CULD DIE 4  A GHETTO THING

dan kauye

@ 1/2cy,dis gurl! wai meye ne matsaslar ki da nama??? suya dai suya dai??? ,eniways so sad 2 be d bear of d bad news but dis sallah ba ta cin nama bace!(lol)..& hell yeah..now i'knw why y'said u aint anorexic..

@ x-slave...whut more can i say??? ummita kinji fa dis boi feels u down 2 his marrow...(wallahi i'vent heard dat word marrow in ages)...but dis is fun..(cyber crush..beware'not all dat glitters in gold)lol..

wishing y'all a fyne tyme this eid,luv y'all
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

figorms

Next 2morry Sallah, it seems just yestiday we started ama gashi an gama
ALLAH ya sa muga na she kara mai zuwa, yah kuma bamu lada yah kuma biyamana bukatunmu.AMIN.

KANOONLINERS HAPPY EID, WISH UR WERE ALL HERE IN KANO.

STAY BLESSED U 'LL
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

Twinkle

Wishing u all a Happy Eid, kuma banda hadama :P , give charity, eat small.

By the way, Allah yaji kan Yasir Arafat, Allah yasa ya huta, Ameen

color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Ihsan

Ramadan Mubarak to all

Ameen, Twinkle.

Sheikh Zayed (President na U.A.E) died last tuesday. Shima Allah Ya jikan shi. Ya jikan musulmai baki daya. Ameen
greetings from Ihsaneey

Twinkle

color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

zezezee

Eid mubarak all, ma good people......hope we all have a wonderfull and memorable eid......as said, banda hadama de!!!

eat little, give more! well, at least bayan cin tuwun sallah de..

dnt forget sitta shauwal pls
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

Hussain

its finally here!Eid-fitr.well wut can i say,its been 29 dayz in a Holy and peaceful month.n i pray we get to see anotha one.may God forgive our sins and may the soul of lost muslims reast in perfect peace.

P.S;lets try to do Ibada like we di in the only month.BARKA DA SALLAH TO ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
ife's a teacher u have 2 learn from

Anonymous

UMMITA UMMITA

An shey ruwa lahiya lau? Na gaishe ki da kyau da kyau.

Haffi Sallah. May Allah bless u for d good prayerline game.

Uwar gata

Hafsy_Lady

Dante

mlbash

THAT WS A GREAT POST MR. DANTE, ALWAYS AT YOUR BEST, THANKS .  HAPPY SALLAH TO ALL.
t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

figorms

hi people it's been a while hope u all kool. may u all ve all that u wished 4 this ramadan season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stay cool
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

Hafsy_Lady

Since EID is in a few days I will wish you all a pleasant celebration. However, before I do so ehem, uhm, errrr errr ehem ehem (I am happy to accept any gift so long as its ch'chengs! Ina karban Naira,Pounds Sterling, Dollars & Euros. Please all currencies representing your domiciliary is best changed to the above listed currencies. For those that cannot afford cash, nasan komai karfi-karfi ne, so I sympathise and would rather ask for little. You can give me anything more than 50 thousand but less than forty thousand.

Ina uban marowata Dan Kauye? Sauran wannan year niji shiru again! :roll:

I wish you all a good celebration. All of you should expect your presents soon because I will send simultaneous messages to your inboxes asking for your home addresses so that your gifts will be dispatched asap!

Lastly I would like to inform you that once you have read this, you are deemed with such an obligation to provide me alone with my requisitions as stated above & failure to comply zanyi muguwar addu'a agareshi ko agareta :twisted:

AND EID MUBARAK
[/b]