News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

END OF YEAR GAME

Started by Dan-Borno, December 24, 2008, 10:18:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

rules:

year 2008 is ending on Wednesday 31st December, 2008 and
exactly 12:00 midnight.

the intention of this game is to see who among the members of
this forum will make a last post of the year 2008 at exactly the
above stated date and time. (We will work based on Kline clock).

the winner takes home a very precious gift from Dan-Borno.

NOTICE
admin and auntin muhsin are exempted from participating from this
game. if Gogannaka wins, only half of the gift will be given to him.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummita

Pah, dis is discrmininatory though I dont know on what grounds. Why is admin & Husna exempted? And why would Goggs entitled to hav a present if he wins?

Minkam I know I cnt take part in d game as I will be one of the judges alongside my pops!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Dan-Borno

my daughter!!! u dey accuse me of discrimination koh?

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

waduz

Danborno, to texas with your game! We are gonna party at that time! Goga, Muhsin, wat ya say????

Muhsin

LOL ;D Waduz!
Let GGNK come, he may say it.
DB, what a conspiracy, if I may call it?
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

5 hrs to go
the winner will be annouced exactly 12:05 midnight

Lawwali

Quote from: ummita on December 24, 2008, 05:57:30 PMPah, dis is discrmininatory though I dont know on what grounds. Why is admin & Husna exempted? And why would Goggs entitled to hav a present if he wins? Minkam I know I cnt take part in d game as I will be one of the judges alongside my pops!

I think who pay the piper should dictate the tune.if  Grand dad says only i will participate in the game so it shall be. loll :-X :-X :-X :-X
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

Dan-Borno

Muhsin

Dave_McEwan_Hill

maigemu

waduz

Who wins?
Goga.....not nnaka, but "ji"? ;D