News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

A site which deserves an A-star *

Started by Anonymous, October 14, 2002, 08:24:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Salam,
This shows we r not left behind. Its a marvellous site, well organised. I'd reckon, email addresses should be optional as some people might not want their email fields 2 remain disclosed, but kanoonline's site wont take in my messages, without havin me, leavin my email. Nonetheless, Keep it goin... its all real. Its all good.
All d best!!!!

admin

Assalamu alaikum;
Ummita,

First of all, we like to welcome you to Kano Online Forum.

Sorry for the fact that the Kano Online Forum system requires e-mail address to post. If you were to register though, there is an option to hide your e-mail so that your e-mail address will not be displayed in your profile.

Again, thanks for visiting the Kano Online Forum and please visit often and keep making contributions to the discussion topics.

Haza wasalam.
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

makama

salam,

Infact i dont even know what to say but this, this is the best and we hope its gonna be like this, this is the place were we can get to know one anther.
 pls keep it up, this is to show how our state is progresing wallahi this is the parfect plan.
KANO TA DABO TUMBIN GIWA YARO KO DAME KA ZO ANFIKA. Ido agree wit that coz its showing.
                                                        faithfully your's
                                                      TUKUR .S MAKAMA
k

Ihsan

Assalaam Alaikum,

Wallahi kam thumbs up to Kanoonline and it's members...I've discovered more that it is to me than I know... naturally I'm the quiet type, but in here I do say more than I thought zan iya...thankx to all the members out there  :D
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

Hello,my name is  Mr. Craig Mert , I am from the united states .I got your  profile  from  a  website.I live in ikoyi ,i have been in nigeria for 2months .I work as a consular attache at the united states embassy at abuja and lagos.I want to have a nice friend in nigeria , most of  Nigerians  nationals I met in US. were very few,.since I came in February i've only come in contact with your country men who are only interested to travel to the US. iF You receive my mail please reply , because my office is connected to the internet dearest  Craig Mert or call 08036743028 or  email  me  on craigmert@2by2.net

gogannaka

Quote from: "Anonymous"Hello,my name is  Mr. Craig Mert , I am from the united states .I got your  profile  from  a  website.I live in ikoyi ,i have been in nigeria for 2months .I work as a consular attache at the united states embassy at abuja and lagos.I want to have a nice friend in nigeria , most of  Nigerians  nationals I met in US. were very few,.since I came in February i've only come in contact with your country men who are only interested to travel to the US. iF You receive my mail please reply , because my office is connected to the internet dearest  Craig Mert or call 08036743028 or  email  me  on craigmert@2by2.net

Well Mr.Craig i'm sure u'll find lots of friends in this site.You are welcome to Nigeria and kanoonline...Pls keep visiting the site and i prmise u'll find it interesting..hope u'll visit kano state someday...[/size]
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Anonymous