News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

introduction

Started by FAUZI, December 17, 2007, 02:01:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FAUZI

My name is fauzi. I am peaceful. Very Charming ;D. Charismatic 8). Very attractive (maybe) :D By name and nature :-*. I am an artist, a landscape artist with a flare for abstraction ;). An urban and regional planner by profession but yet to begin prctice. A sports person i am with a major in TAEKWONDO.

Hafsy_Lady

Awwwwwww sweet. You resume' is cuteeeeee.  That's some good and straight to the point intro's. (woman, ban biyar kinji). You are highly welcome, Mind for a cuppa? With or without milk? Make yourself comfortable and if you want anything just ask me cus am the only nicest person around. Am sure you will have a good time. Seriously: one word of advice, dont ever take anything said here personally and you will be fine. (Hafsy puts a hand out for a shake). Am Hafsy, 42yrs of age and the only real lady in this forum - the lady of all ladies. Ya naga Husna da Ummita da Myself na harara na. Gulman me kuke a lungu? See me see wahala. Don nace am d lady of all Ladies? To, karya nayi? ;D

What color belt are you carrying? I did T-WDO, during my youth that was years and years and years bck since when the likes of Nurudeen, Ummita, Husna dasu Dan-Borno were in their nappy years. ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]

amira

Lol Hafsy ;D ;D guys better watch out kenan in ba haka ba a yi maku KARATE CHOP!!!

Welcome fauzi, and as hafsy said dont take things personally, its all cool. :)
*Each day is definately defining me and finding me*

HUSNAA

Jaa birkin ki dai Hafsy before u roll out the welcome mat completely...  ;D ;D Fauzi's resume sounds too androgynous.. still not sure we are talking to a woman... so before u begin bare ur soul, lets make sure Fauzi is really short for Fauziyya or another female's name.

At any rate u r welcome Fauzi... let's know which gender u r. ar u with us or against us to misquote that shuwaka Bush  wey de for  white house 
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

MySeLf

Quote from: HUSNAA on December 17, 2007, 03:18:20 PM
Fauzi's resume sounds too androgynous.. still not sure we are talking to a woman...   

Ehem! Ehemmmmmmmmmmmmmm!! ???  ???  ???  :-\
Anyway Welcome fauzi?...
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

bakangizo

I fail to see the connection btw "I'm attractive" and "I have a major in Taekwando". I'm trying to vitualize mace mai Karate, Judo, Taekwando, Wrestling and all those them martial arts. The vision is not very flattering. I mean mace mai kamar maza fa kenan :o ;D

Anyways, barkin ki da zuwa wannan zaure. Hope you enjoy your stay.

GoodFella

Hi there,

Another newbie here but who think don't have to be introduced. At least this is also an introduction. Contradiction, eh? No, it isn't....but I mean it. I'll not introduce myself the way that other guy did, am right?
Beginning today, treat everyone you meet as if he or she were going to be dead by midnight. Extend to them all the care, kindness, and understanding you can muster, and do so with no thought of any reward. Your life will never be the same again.
— Og Mandino (Motivational Author & Speaker)

ummutameem

welcome fauzi, man or woman, hope u ll enjoy kanoonline like we all do, keep an open mind n dont take most of d comments to heart.

u ll do just fine, just dont intimidate d guys with ur martial arts! 

Mufi

Welcome aboard Fauzi, but that resume of urs sounds like we r chatting with a dude, Lol! Lol!
Life is like a flower; more exquisite and precious when shared with others.

waduz

Heheheheheheheheheheeeeeeennnn! atishah..hasshaaa! Kai, tsoron me kuke yi ne? Ai wata kila wani ne ko wata ta ke son abota daku. Kuma ma ai kwa koyi self defence, ko ba haka ba? Su upper and lower cuts duk za ku koya ;D ;D ;D

But if mace ce, to kila tana da muscles. In kuma namiji ne, ai ya samu daidai dashi anan, ko Muhsin, DBN, BKG, EMTL, Goga, Anas?

bakangizo

Quote from: waduz on December 18, 2007, 09:50:05 AM
But if mace ce, to kila tana da muscles.
Ka ga abinda na ke fadi kenan ;D Ina mace mai muscles take zama attractive?

sadiq

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on December 18, 2007, 10:19:12 AM
Quote from: waduz on December 18, 2007, 09:50:05 AM
But if mace ce, to kila tana da muscles.
Ka ga abinda na ke fadi kenan ;D Ina mace mai muscles take zama attractive?

BOBO one mans poison is anoda mans..... ;D  Gasu hafsy nan da suka taba yin TKWD some years back as she claims. I can just imagine her all 'muscled-up' and.....at 45. welcome Mr or Miss fauzi. Hope you are not in anyway related with a friend of mine Danjuana(aka the funkeez mallam). I'l give you a tour round whenever you ready bro. dont want you to fall into the Bees trap or marriage crashers avenue or the pit hole set by su miss Ha and madam u
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

Nuruddeen

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on December 17, 2007, 04:45:26 PM
I fail to see the connection btw "I'm attractive" and "I have a major in Taekwando". I'm trying to vitualize mace mai Karate, Judo, Taekwando, Wrestling and all those them martial arts. The vision is not very flattering. I mean mace mai kamar maza fa kenan :o ;D

Anyways, barkin ki da zuwa wannan zaure. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Some are not even sure whether the person  is a male or female. Haba Bakan Gizo! Baka san cewar akwai Fauzi namiji da kuma Fauziyya mace ba. Ka duba littafin alfulailai ko kuma samarkandi, da lawwali da sani. Zaka tarar da irin wadannan sunayen na alfarma. Anyway, welcome on board FAUZI. But u have to be careful with me cos u are going to deal with a black-belter too. The day u will encounter me is gonna b d clash of d titans! HOY! CHA! HOY! Watchout!!!
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).