News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Nigeria clashes kill over 50 in northeastern city

Started by bamalli, July 27, 2009, 08:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baruti M. Kamau

:o I didn't know Nigerians engaged in charlatan journalism!

usman11

lol....of course, kill the messenger, discredit the report, that has always been the strategy when the truth is too bitter to swallow. Will this be the first time Northern Muslim fanatics have beheaded people, burnt homes, churches, and human beings? No! It's been going on for decades denying these facts does not hide the truth.

Mr. Burati, you seem shocked eh? Well, you should be. But before you allow yourself to be deceived by people who are too embarrassed by the activities of fellow Muslims, don't take my word at all. You should do your own independent investigation of these reports. Travel to Northern Nigeria and do your own investigative journalism like it is done here in the U.S. Visit the communities where past acts of violence have occurred and interview victims and survivors to get a first hand account. Then visit the camps of the Jihadist Muslims and interview them. Find out exactly what triggers their insane rage. You just might be flabbergasted at the conclusion of your quest. Decide at that point whose credibility should be called to question.

Is that a fair compromise?

Muhsin

You beguiler!

Is it what you did in gathering your own information? Am talking to you, Usman11.

And, Mr. Baruti does not believe your fabricated news report. Please get off this sort of things.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Baruti M. Kamau

Usman11, I have a bigger comment concerning this topic.  I will post it before I go on vacation Friday morning.  I will be writing from a pure black American Muslim perspective who have some personal experience with the clash between Northern and Southern Nigeria (specifically Sabon Gari riots Kano state 1991 and Kaduna riots 1991).