News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Boko Haram back with a vengeance (!)

Started by Cekenah, August 14, 2009, 09:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bakangizo

Quote from: usman11 on August 17, 2009, 03:54:32 PM
In any case, I strongly think the Federal government needs to start to investigation some of the terrorist sympathizers on this forum. It is possible with your incessant rationalization of violence that some of you are or may have provided material support to these terrorist, and that makes you accomplices to crimes against humanity.

Such idiotic rantings can only come from someone devoid of rational thinking . Pull yourself together, and maybe you can stop with the idiosyncracies.

Baruti M. Kamau

Here's the article I promised to distribute before going on vacation.

My Life in Northern Nigeria:  Part 6 by Baruti M. Kamau
http://www.bmkdispatch.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=106

HUSNAA

Quote from: Bakan~Gizo on August 19, 2009, 04:35:52 PM
Quote from: usman11 on August 17, 2009, 03:54:32 PM
In any case, I strongly think the Federal government needs to start to investigation some of the terrorist sympathizers on this forum. It is possible with your incessant rationalization of violence that some of you are or may have provided material support to these terrorist, and that makes you accomplices to crimes against humanity.

Such idiotic rantings can only come from someone devoid of rational thinking . Pull yourself together, and maybe you can stop with the idiosyncracies.

Have you noticed that U2 becomes kind of destabilized whenever Islam is mentioned? I think he seriously fears being a victim of a suicide bomber one of these american days and that scares the shit out of him and he becomes hyperactive with paranoia  and slightly schizophrenic. Loosen up man, que sera sera. If u will be minced into meat by some radical hot headed American islamist fundamentalist, take it like an odudua warrior and stop snivelling!!!
PS wipe yr nose also, there's a lump of green snot hanging out.
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Quote from: HUSNAA on August 20, 2009, 07:31:14 PM
Have you noticed that U2 becomes kind of destabilized whenever Islam is mentioned? I think he seriously fears being a victim of a suicide bomber one of these american days and that scares the shit out of him and he becomes hyperactive with paranoia  and slightly schizophrenic. Loosen up man, que sera sera. If u will be minced into meat by some radical hot headed American islamist fundamentalist, take it like an odudua warrior and stop snivelling!!!
PS wipe yr nose also, there's a lump of green snot hanging out.

Basshi haka, Hajiya! ;D

Have noticed that since.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.