News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Navigating this site

Started by Anonymous, March 01, 2002, 02:29:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I would like to commend you on a very good initiative and one that will go a long way in bring the global Kano community together and to the world at large.

Though I am aware that it is a work in progress, I would like to say that the site is a bit difficult to navigate. There is a need to keep links obvious and easy to reach and should follow a natural progression.

sdanyaro

Malam Umaru Isyaku,

Thank you very much for your comment and the suggestion regarding the navigation of the site. You are indeed right that this site is "work in progress". It is also being run by just few individuals that have "KISHIN" of Kano in particular and Northern Nigeria in general.

Are you having the difficulty to navigate the whole site or is it with a specific section of the site? Please let me know and if you have any specific suggestion as to how to make this better we will really and constantly appreciate it.

Again, thanks a lot and keep the suggestions coming, this site is for all of us.