News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

MY WISH!!

Started by figorms, February 22, 2004, 11:35:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

figorms

My Wish
Get your feet wet with new experiences...
There are so many wishes I wish for myself and also for those that means a lot to me. I can barely begin to tell you all my wishes because there are so many of them and I want them all to come true. My mom once told me that she wants me to use my heart as a compass as I grow and find my way in the world but she wants me to have an appreciation for the direction of home and where my love lies.

I have learnt to be self reliant,self confident, self motivated and self sufficient and I know I have never been alone cause I have been so strong more than I can ever imagne. Though so many things happen to us in life good and bad and at the point we are supposed to get our breakthroughs, we finally give up.
For you my fellow rockers,
it's my wish for you to be safe smart and cautious
It's my wish for you to be wise beyond your years
I don't want you to think you are too old. Go to those you trust most with your fears and talk to them. It helps a lot.

Live your life so that people who share your days will realise that they are in the presence of someone special. Be a wonderful and rare person with no comparison. So many opportunities have come our ways and surely more are yet to come. Get your feet wet with new experinces but as I have always been told,''be sure you never get it in your head''. Keep responding to the challenges life brings in a positive way.

I pray not to rush the future and to slowly build on the stepping stones of the past. I have a strong foundation of family, friends and joy that will alway last and i know each one of you does. I wish I could find the words to tell you how much this site has personally contributed to me. One thing I'm very sure is that I have learnt a lot from here.

So many treasures awaits us in our journey of life...

Peace and Love, to all kanoonliners
figorms
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

alimsuf

Bravo figorms. I believe U r quite speaking lot of minds..The world is faced with inteelectual challenge. We need this intellectual power to safeguard our personal integrity, our religoius santity,and our overall survival in a social circle.

Also, kanoonliners share lot in common. Viewing the world in its current revolving;sampling the good of our cultures and still keeping our faith in Lord..Its not a surprise some people that respect no ones value that will visit and lay curse on us..

Keep the goodwork flying fellows..