News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Cigiya 'yan uwa

Started by Ihsan, January 31, 2003, 11:14:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ihsan

:) am here Miss President!! do I still get the reward eventhough ni na kawo kaina?  ;D
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

Ihsan & Ummita you are funny. Well I didnt know what you last reply means, but from the first sentece I was able to conclude that maybe you said you wanted the reward een though you found yourself am I right? :-/ ;D

I often wonder why the admin and other member never take part in forum? :-/

Blaqueen

oh, they usually contribute.. but since the small sheeldren don take over the spot.. they chose to eat big and let them run tha place....
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Fulanizzle

looooool Allah ya sawake....from la presidenta to my twin...yall will have to pay my hospital bills....my stomach yayi bursting coz of laughing!
)

ummita

Has any1 spotted Bee Twinkle? A sum of zillion dollars $$ will b rewarded if she is found alive & not dead. I really miss that gurl!!! Oh & where d heck is Moh Minister?
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

ummita

In search of SSS (soul survivor sistaz)
FyneDymeeeeeeeeee?
Twinkleeeeeeeeeeeee?
Kilishiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii?
Ihsannnnnnnnnnnnn?
Fulanicioussssssssss?
& mah one oda half HAFSYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

Muslim Brothaz:
Oga Salis Danyaro
Oga Admin
Moh Ibrahim
Borg
WHERE'Z MAH GOD FATHER LAIDAIZ PAPI?

*~MuDa~*

Do not tell me zat u did not notice ze affsence op Mandulla Obulongata!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Hausanicious

Do not tell me zat u did not notice ze affsence op Mandulla Obulongata!

Wecious willcious evencios tellcious ucious thatcious Fulanicious hascious alsocious disappearcious
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

sdanyaro

Assalamu alaikum;
ummita,

I am just answering your Roll-Call. . .

Ihsan

Am here Ummita sista... :)
Kai gaskiya it has been looooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggg since I have fully participated here. But insha Allah, INSHA ALLAH... I'll try as much as possible to participate like before.
I'll go through most of the postings and see to what I can reply  ;D
greetings from Ihsaneey

ummita

Oh mah Godddd........am absolutely sure am not suffering from short sightedness, cus i'd juss got mah eyes chekced jiya.....IHSANNNNNN is that u???? Ke, is that really u? Oh mah days........me is so happy 2 c u bck........& make sure u dnt run off dis tym........muah * muah......I get kweshion 4 u, carry ur leg go......(ask questions bout members)

Toh minkam, wallah Alhamdulilah 2 know you are all doin fine. Oga Salis a dinge shigawa forum sosai.

GUDFELLAAAA??????? where is he

kilishi

UMMULHUDA SHOULD PLEASE PRESENT HER SELF TO THE INVETIGATING COMMITTEE,FOR NOT APPEARING DESPITE THE LONG CIGIYA BY UMMITA,AND ALSO OUR AMIABLE FULANICIOUS THE POETRY SECTION IS DRY.FYNE DYME QUEEN PLEASE COME OUT THE JJC'S HAD FILLED UP THE PLACE :-X
ilishi

Hafsy_Lady

QuoteIn search of SSS (soul survivor sistaz)
& mah one oda half HAFSYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

PRESENT MA!!!!!!!!!! MUCH LUV BAYBEE GUL.
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

QuoteAm here Ummita sista... :)
Kai gaskiya it has been looooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnngggggg since I have fully participated here. But insha Allah, INSHA ALLAH... I'll try as much as possible to participate like before.
I'll go through most of the postings and see to what I can reply ?;D

YOU BETTER BE!!!!!!!!! DON WALLAHI I MISS U LOADSSSSSSS ;D SEE THAT YOUR HEAD NA YOU ONLY KNOW BOOK? ;D NOW THIS PLACE IS LOOKING MORE LIKE IT.............IHSAN U BETTER NOT RUN OFF OTHERWISE KINSAN MUNSAN BASE DINKI KOH? I WILL HOOK UP WITH UMMITA & WE WILL GET YOU..........SO DONT RUN OFF!
What you see is what you get[/b]

Ihsan

YOU BETTER BE!!!!!!!!! DON WALLAHI I MISS U LOADSSSSSSS ;D SEE THAT YOUR HEAD NA YOU ONLY KNOW BOOK? ;D NOW THIS PLACE IS LOOKING MORE LIKE IT.............IHSAN U BETTER NOT RUN OFF OTHERWISE KINSAN MUNSAN BASE DINKI KOH? I WILL HOOK UP WITH UMMITA & WE WILL GET YOU..........SO DONT RUN OFF!

Yes Maam! me ain't going nowhere...
greetings from Ihsaneey