News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Make Me Laugh!

Started by bakangizo, May 04, 2005, 04:02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUSNAA

A cheesy  joke:

A Chinese man was walking along the road when he unknowingly dropped an item he was carrying. A man a couple of metres behind him noticed that the chinese man was not aware of this. So he called out to him
   'Hey you! Hey you!'
The chinese man turned round, looked at the man who was a complete stranger to him and said  'how did you know my name?'
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

HUSNAA

Quote from: "lionger"hehe HUSNAA u sef..u object to Dave's dirty and crude joke, and then follow up with a pseudo anti-semitic one! LOL!

Here's another one, although I am sure most ppl have heard of it.

Another concentration camp was celebrating the feuhrer's birthday. However this time around, the camp commandant was going to release three prisoners in honour of the birthday.

So the camp commandant goes:

'Today iz za Feuhrer's birthday and ve are going to release three prisoners; one american, one englander and one juden. But the lucky three must answer three questions'.

So three prisoners were chosen and one by one they go into the commandant's office to answer a question that will ensure their freedom.  

The first to be asked was the American prisoner. The camp commandant said to him:

'In 1912, a ship vas zank. Vat is the name of the ship?'

The American blew a sigh of relief and said with a nasal twang:

'The Titanic'.

'You are vree to go' said the commandant.

The next was the english prisoner. The commandant asked him

' In 1912, za Titanic vas zank. Vat zank it?'

The english man with a sigh of relief said in upper crust english:

'Oh an iceberg'

'You are vree to leave' said the commandant.

The last prisoner was the jewish prisoner. The commandant said to him:

'In 1912, za Titanic vas zank by an iceberg and Vife hundred people died. Name zem!'

precious

bakangizo

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "HUSNAA"Muda nko, wetin happen to yr exotic style of spelling?

You forgot - Our leaders: clueless.
9gerian food is delicious though.

Oh, zat is due to ze pact zat i cofied and fasted! :lol:
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dave_McEwan_Hill

Look away now, HUSNAA. Here comes another crude joke.

Twy guys are sitting at a bar. They order beers and two chicken sandwiches.
Another guy comes in with a dog and orders a beer.
The dog lies down and starts to lick its thingy.

The first guy turns to the second and says " I wish I could do that"

The dog's owner hears him and says " If you throw him a piece of your sandwich it'll probably let you!"
maigemu

dan kauye

Duh,this is getting cornier ..Let's make original real life anecdotes/jokes..
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

HUSNAA

HUSNAA

Its not crude this time, its disgusting  :shock: yeuk!!!

bakangizo

I agree it is disgusting. Can we post "relatively decent " jokes. Please? :lol:

*~MuDa~*

lol....lol...All you guys wont kill me...lol...oh my ribs!
I got this one its called GEOGRAPHY OF A WOMAN

Between 18 and 20 a woman is like Africa, half discovered, half wild, naturally beautiful with fertile deltas.

Between 21 and 30 a woman is like America, well developed and open to trade especially for someone with cash.

Between 31 and 35 she is like India, very hot, relaxed and convinced of her own beauty.

Between 36 and 40 a woman is like France. Gently aging but still a warm and desirable place to visit

Between 41 and 50 she is like Yugoslavia, lost the war- haunted by past mistakes. Massive reconstruction is now necessary.

Between 51 and 60, she is like Russia, very wide and borders are un-patrolled. The frigid climate keeps people away.

Between 61 and 70, a woman is like Mongolia, with a glorious and all conquering past but alas, no future.

After 70, they become Afghanistan. Almost everyone knows where it is, but no one wants to go there.
www.articlesdir.co.cc

HUSNAA

lol Muda where on earth did u unearth that one? Now how about one concerning a man nko bayan all the cin fuska da akai wa mata?   :roll:  :roll:

*~MuDa~*

Lol...dan Allah ki yi hakuri...didnt mean to diss, just thought it will make u laff!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

How Smart is Your Right Foot?

This will boggle your mind. Try to outsmart your foot. I doubt if you can.

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.

See?......And there's nothing you can do about it!

Note; Do it while no-one's looking. For obvious reasons.

HUSNAA

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  wallahi its true!! :P  :P  :P
Ina fara zana 6 din, sai naji kafar tana canza direction!!!  :D  :D