News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Benazir Bhutto assassinated.

Started by HUSNAA, December 27, 2007, 06:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave_McEwan_Hill

You may go back about four years of my contribution to this forum and find no anti Islamic sentiment from me whatsoever. As I have pointed out already though nominally a Christian I have many much loved Islamic relatives
I am however very much against murdering fanatics (no matter what their religion)who blow up and shoot to death people with whom they disagree. 
These people damage Islam immeasurably. There is no - I repeat nojustification for suicide bombers or murderers of innocent women and children to be found in Islam. Perhaps Mallam Tukur thinks there should be.
maigemu

EMTL

Quote from: Dave_McEwan_Hill on January 12, 2008, 08:39:51 PM
As I have pointed out already though nominally a Christian I have many much loved Islamic relatives
I am however very much against murdering fanatics (no matter what their religion)who blow up and shoot to death people with whom they disagree. 
These people damage Islam immeasurably. There is no - I repeat nojustification for suicide bombers or murderers of innocent women and children to be found in Islam. Perhaps Mallam Tukur thinks there should be.

Assalamu alaikum,
When I read your reply above I resolved to pray Allah (SWT) to move you from a Nominal Christian to a Muslim. Allah (SWT) knows that I shall be very pleased having you as a Muslim brother. I am moved to understand that you have much loved Islamic relatives.- convey my Assalamu alaikum to my (your Muslim relatives) brothers and sisters.

One question we fail to ask ourselves is why do people blow themselves? I will rather though admonish and preach to people than kill any. Let us carry out a root cause analysis. Send me through my in box your cell number I will call you insha Allah.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Muhsin

Quote from: EMTL on January 12, 2008, 06:26:43 PM
Quote from: Muhsin on January 12, 2008, 11:25:21 AM
Quote from: Dave_McEwan_Hill on January 11, 2008, 11:12:48 PM
Wise words,Husnaa.
???
Assalamu alaikum,
Are you suprised with Dave's commendation? Ponder at what you have written above. Dave only makes cynical comments in his continued adversity to Islam.

Am surprised and shocked by both Husnaa and Dave's comment, EMTL. But no matter what they'll say I won't elaborate!

And am wishing you goodluck.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

MySeLf

Kai Husnaa...... Is that really u or someone with ur Id  ???
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

HUSNAA

Quote from: Myself on January 14, 2008, 12:25:47 PM
Kai Husnaa...... Is that really u or someone with ur Id  ???

Lol MYSELF of course it is me!!
why is everyone so shocked with what I wrote? I want to ask EMTL what he meant by his comment on Dave's commendation of my post.. viz

Quote from: emtlAre you suprised with Dave's commendation? Ponder at what you have written above. Dave only makes cynical comments in his continued adversity to Islam.
Because what I understand by the above statement is that since EMTL sees Dave's comment in a bad light, then by extension my post is sort of 'blasphemous'. That is the impression that I am getting from EMTL, Muhsin and now MYSELF.
I repeat again and again that I dont believe in what Alqueda is doing. That may seem to pit me in with Bush and co. I dont believe in Bush and co either. THEY ARE BOTH wrong!!! Alqueda may think it is fighting for the cause of Islam, but it has deviated away, as far as I am concerned. Anyone that will take a gun or a bomb and use it randomly is not on the right islamic path as far as I am concerned. U guys seemed to forget that when Kabeel killed Habil, Allah condemned him for killing his brother. These are what the Ayats of the Holy Qur'an have to say about it:

(27)And recite to them the story of the two sons of Adam in truth; when each offered a sacrifice  it was accepted from the one but not from the other. The latter said to the former: "I will surely kill you". The former said: "Verily, Allah Accepts only from those who are muttaqoon".

(28) "If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you, for I fear Allah; the Lord of the worlds".

(29)"Verily, I intend to let you draw my sin on yourself as well as yours, the you will be one of the dwellers of the fire, and that is the recompense of those who do evil".

(30) So the Nafs of the other encouraged him and made fair seeming to him the murder of his brother; he murdered him aand became one of the losers.

(31) Then Allah Sent a crow which scratched the ground to show him hide to hide the dead body of his brother. He said "Woe to me! Am I not even able to be as this crow and to hide the dead body of my brother?" Then he became one of those who regretted.

(32) Because of that, We Ordained for the Children of Israel that if anyone killed a person not in retaliation of murder, or to spread mishcief in the land it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of all mankind. And indeed, there came to them our Messengers with clear proofs evidences and signs, even then agetr that many of them continued to exceed the limits in the land.
Suratul Maidah verses 27 to 32.

Habil and Kabeel were blood brothers but every muslim is a brother to his fellow muslim. So how can killing yr fellow muslims be alright? Even killing innocent non muslims who are not intent on causing one harm is wrong. And the biggest wrong of all is killing one's self! He who commits suicide is forever barred from paradise. Would EMTL, or Muhsin or even MYSELF like to disprove my statements?
So what makes the killing of Benazir Bhutto halal? Is it because she was not conforming in the strict sense to Islamic ettiquette as should be practiced by a woman? Should that be a justifiable reason to murder her? 
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Quote from: Muhsin on January 14, 2008, 10:49:24 AM
But no matter what they'll say I won't elaborate!

Sorry Husnaa, but I have already have my words that...

MySeLf

Don't get me wrong husnaa, I'm not justifying killing of any kind and neither am I supporter
of Bil laden or Bush and their polices of killing Innocent people and destroying properties,
all I believe Is, blame of such atrocities shouldn't be heavily one-sided!.....
And anyone can be behind Benazir Bhutto's murder at moment bcos final report of what killed
her or who Is behind it Is yet to be made, the case is still under Investigation, therefore we
can not at this moment say for sure is either Bil laden, Musharaff, or even Bush himself....
Kuma as her son said, lot of evidence has already been destroyed, so u see we may never know
the actual truth behind the killing........... Sai kawai a tattara a shirgawa alqa'Ida

!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

Ibro2g

May her soul rest in peace and May Allah S.W.T be linient in her judgement and in ours all together, Ameen.

Dave, I have been ever respectful to ur comments, fair and enlightening. I see you haven't changed. Nice to see you again.

Mrs Bhutto is dead and died as a muslim. She has joined her father and family who were also butchered while they were the first family. Despite all the controversies in her life, non of us can judge her, only God can. Whether she was killed my the government, or mushharaf, or an extreemist group, or even alqaeda... we may never know. But her killer will definately be punished in this life and/or the next. In the case of her immidiate killer, his has already began. Lets let her soul rest in peace.

Husnaa, May Allah put you in Al-Jannah, and us all too.

That act from alqaeda lol, that looks like a script from Team America world police 2. Now thats a must watch.

When talking about her, please speak good of her or just let her soul rest in peace.

Safety and peace be with u all
Safety and Peace

Muhsin

Quote from: Myself on January 14, 2008, 03:22:38 PM
the actual truth behind the killing........... Sai kawai a tattara a shirgawa alqa'Ida

Thats ALL!

Cekenah

This thread has taken a most disillusioning turn..

HUSNAA

Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

Muhsin

Quote from: Cekenah on January 15, 2008, 06:28:08 PM
This thread has taken a most disillusioning turn..

Why again. You really need to elaborate what you say so that we can...eh?