News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Alhamdulillah, President Yar Adua's return!!!

Started by Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu, February 24, 2010, 05:44:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbas Bubakar El-ta'alu

Assalamu alaikum, Musa Usman Abubakarh (PhD Candidate School of Law University of Warwick, Coventry West Midlands) reported that, Alhamdulillah, President Yar Adua returned early morning today.

Source: https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#trash/126fe2067421766f
"It is not the strongest species that survive nor the most intelligent, but the ones that are more responsive to change"
                               ~ Charles Darwin ~

"You can not hold a man down without staying down with him".

Dan-Borno

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

bakangizo

Indeed what next? Poor Jonathan! Sun dandana masa zakin mulki, gashi kuma za'a kwace nan da nan  ;D

gogannaka

Kai abun gaba daya ya zama kamar movie.
Amma gaskiya yan kudu sam sam basu sono ya dawo.
Their comments on newspaper reports are very very disappointing.
Imagine some people praying for his death.
Allah shi ke raya wa kuma shi ke kashewa.
Nigerian nan akwai aiki sosai!
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

EMTL

Assalamu alaiukm,
Masha Allah! May this be the begining of good things happenning in our Country.

Mai karkatarta hula da dansa sai suga taitaiyinsu.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

IBB

Hes back and healthy? If so mashaallah.

If not I suggest he better stay and take care of his health is better than the power.

Power dont get you well except sick. Rest and peace of mind is what a seriously sick person needs.

I like Yar adua very much as a President but if hes sick i think is better he concentrate on his health
IHS

gogannaka

IBB,
It is easier said than done.
In Nigerian politics, sai inda karfin ka ya kare kawai.
Allah ya kara mana lafiya gaba daya.

IBB

Ale goga
In Nig politics, sai inda karfin ka ya kare (so you suggest)

But why? Because it is so doesnt mean its suppose to be so.
Your suggestion implise personal/group/party's interest comes before the nation
This way of thinking will cont to leave our country in fragile state and eventually pieces
IHS

gogannaka

Turai 'Woodrow' Yar'adua

A short history of Wilson Woodrow's incapacitation as United State's president (1913-1921)
From wikipedia.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woodrow_wilson#Incapacity

The immediate cause of Wilson's incapacitation was the physical strain of the public speaking tour he undertook to obtain support for ratification of the Covenant of the League of Nations. In Pueblo, Colorado, on September 25, 1919 he collapsed.

Then, on October 2, 1919, he suffered a serious stroke that almost totally incapacitated him, leaving him paralyzed on his left side and blind in his left eye. He was confined to bed for weeks, sequestered from nearly everyone but his wife and his physician, Dr. Cary Grayson. For at least a few months, he used a wheelchair. Later, he could walk only with the assistance of a cane. The full extent of his disability was kept from the public until after his death on February 3, 1924.

With few exceptions, Wilson was kept out of the presence of Vice President Thomas R. Marshall, his cabinet and Congressional visitors to the White House for the remainder of his term. His wife, Edith, served as his steward, selecting issues for his attention and delegating other issues to his cabinet heads. Eventually, Wilson did resume his attendance at cabinet meetings, but his input there was perfunctory at best. This was one of the most serious cases of presidential disability in American history and was later cited as an argument for the 25th Amendment.

Like Woodrow like Yar'adua.

Muhsin

Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Dan-Borno

GGNK ke nan, i can't very well comprehend what you are
saying at all, why must we always think of USA when we
are do bad things, why don't we copy them in other good
things?

maganar yar'adua kuwa, his special assistant just made
a press briefing that yar'adua wish to thank all nigerians
for their prayers, however, goodluck jonathan should continue
with the affairs of the nation pending his recuperation.

kasan dalilin da yasa aka dawo dashi from saudi arabia? ok,
the Saudi Government are under intense pressure from Nig
and other countries that they are hiding the true state of
things concerning the president of a sovereign country, the
delations from the legislative arm went to saudi and recently
executive arm, its like the saudi government has no other
option than to forcefully bring back our ailing president back
home - jefar da kwallon mangoro ka huta da kuda and they
are truly relieved, if not, yar'adua is still not ok.

gaskiyanka IBB, he better faces his health problem because
naija na naija, whether goodluck, atiku, babangida, abdulsalam
abatcha, ojukwu, pat utomi, buhari naija go still remain naija.

i wish him luck and quick recovery, meanwhile, let the country
move forward.

"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Muhsin

Salam,

I got something to say: I am 100% with you, IBB and DB. His health is the first and the best thing he should mind and bother himself about. And then the country (if he ever can).
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Wanne dare ne jemage bai gani ba.

Mutum ya sauka daga mulki a najeriya. Kan bala'i.
Mu masses ne,bamu taba dana mulkin bane shiyasa muke ganin kamar abu ne mai sauki.

DB,history plays a very important role in leadership.
Babu abun da yake faruwa a wannan zamanin da ba faru a wani wajen ba.
If you say Naija will remain naija then why are you even dreaming Yar'adua to relinquish power.
Leadership is not about the president alone,it is about the people that run the government.(Condoleeza Rice said so about the situation in Nigeria)
I want to see a Nigeria where with or without a president on seat the nation will continue to foster ahead. It shows how stable the system is.

The saudi govt had no option than to send him back home:
'Gashi nan abun ku ku je ku cinye,mayu wanda basa son lafiyar shugaban su
Carry your wahala go'

I am glad he said Goodluck should continue running the affairs before he recuperates,at least he is doing what you guys want.Taking care of his health.

Dan-Borno

ladies and gentlemen, gogannaka is on yar'adua's
payroll, so never mind what he says, ci karenka
babu babbaka.

gogannaka