News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Fulani Forum

Started by Blaqueen, October 19, 2002, 09:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaqueen

everyone dey get 'im own forum.....

oya!!! meeh too.... i wan mah Fulani forum!!!!

8)
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Fulanizzle

?

THIS IS AN EXCELLENT PLACE!!!!!
COZ I DONT KNOW MUCH PEEPS FROM SOKOTO AND DON KNOW NADA BOUT THE PLACE...THIS WILL BE A GOOD PLACE FOR ME TO LEARN MORE ABOUT SOKOTO!!!

GOD BLESS! :D
)

Anonymous

You can learn more about the history of Sokoto and how it came to being by visiting www.amanaonline.com. On the right navigation frame you will find a link to the Sokoto Caliphate. I am from Sokoto and would love to talk to someone about my place.

Dan-Sokoto

Queen!

Thank you very much for starting this very important topic. Well, Fulanin Sakkwato are extraction of many clans with the notables being the Torankawa, the Sullubawa etc. The Fulani's are basically categorized into two, the fulanin gida (settled funani) and fulanin daji (the nomads).

However, fulanis' are not only of sakkwato or in nigeria but are all over africa.

Mallam Kabiru Abubakar a gaisheka, kuma sannu da kokari. Kai bahillacen wace shiyya ce daga kasar sakkwato? D ga gwandu ko kuma sakkwato sosai?

Wassalaaam!

Dan-Sokoto

Anonymous

Ina isar da gaisuwa ta,

Ni mutumin Dogondaji ne (Specifically- Ruggar Shauda) but grew up in Sakkwato a shiyyar Rinin Tawaye.

Ka zama lafiya

Modibbo

Modibbo

Ina isar da gaisuwa ta,

Ni mutumin Dogondaji ne (Specifically- Ruggar Shauda) but grew up in Sakkwato a shiyyar Rinin Tawaye.

Ka zama lafiya

Kabir Abubakar
(AKA-Modibbo)
odibbo

Dan-Sokoto

Aku Modibbo!

Na yi murna da shigowar ka a wannan dandalin. Ni kuma mutmen kasar Gwandu ni ke, watau batoranken gwandu ke nan. Amma tashi na, shi ne a shiyar nassarawa, birnin-kabi.

Allah shi sa mu dace - ameen summa ameen!

sai an jima!

Dan-Sokoto

Anonymous