News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

How are you feeling today?

Started by Muhsin, April 26, 2007, 03:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

LOL ;D GGNK,

The case is quite muddier than cewa na fito. You know me, no matter how little, you still do know me. And can't you remember I always reiterate something up here: I'm into no relationship, and I didn't intend to until when I become myself, can you? Ka gani. Although there is (or are) girl(s) I adore, and had an intention to someday bare my mind to.

Hmm. Let me go directly to the point. I was just yesterday confronted by my elder Sis telling me of one of my cousin that has been loving me. Wallahi I didn't know. Amma wai ai that girl has even been turning down offers because of me. I was, thus, accused of hure mata kunne, blah blah blah. All I know is that I'm being generous to the girl, considering she's at wani critical stage of life. And today her elder Sis, who's my brother's wife, met me, telling me to either announce my love or declare my dis-interest. Kaji situation din.

Allah ya gani ain't ready for anything like love; for all I am after is my studies, my life; how to build it lafiya lau kamar yadda wasu daga cikin ku suka yi. More-over, the moment I say YES that's all. Wannan kalmar kawai tafi engagement in that case.

Shall say more. . .
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

ummutameem

@ muhsin Allah ya zaba mafi alheri.

@ggnk, my mistake, its a sexist question.
And when i made my comments i categorically said kad n abj n that i do not about other northern states (may be u shld go bak n read wat i said again).
fact is i talk about things i can back wit evidence, i dont talk for the sake of talking.
now u said u dont think mata na iya jogging a kn, wel i for one can say that i know for a fact dat my sister does, also my cuz goes to the gym, wat i dont know is wether its exclusively female, dats y i didnt include kano in the states dat hav female exclusive gyms.

today im certainly frustrated!

Muhsin

Quote from: ummutameem on May 18, 2010, 09:23:29 PM
@ muhsin Allah ya zaba mafi alheri.

Amin. But I want you to say more than that, please. Thanks

Quote from: ummutameem on May 18, 2010, 09:23:29 PM
today im certainly frustrated!

I hope you are no more frustrated, huh? Allah ya kyauta, amin.

How am I feeling?

Dead tired; like I was beaten up by a hundred strong people.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

gogannaka

Lallai Muhsin kana cikin halin tsaka mai wuya.
Your own is complicated because akwai zumunci a tsakanin ku.
Sometimes the best way to solve these kind pf problems is to keep mum about the issue.
Be diplomatic and don't let the disengagement come categorically from your mouth.
Allah ya zaba maka mata ta gari.

However there is no problem falling in love. It is one sweet thing that is worth the moments.
Idan yayi kyau fa kenan.

I am feeling my age.
Na taso daga ruku'u naji baya na kamar zai kage.
UmmuT please where is the gym located? Any idea?
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

Dan-Borno

Quote from: gogannaka on May 19, 2010, 06:20:44 PM
...... ruku'u naji baya na kamar zai kage.

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
this is just the beginning, wallahi gwara kayi aurennan,
tabdi jam, tun yanzu baya ya fara kagewa? ina mutan bauchi
they need to hear this.

@ muhsin, kada ka yarda da auren gidannan, ka cije, haba
after all the promises you gave to that buk pretty woman!
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

ummutameem

@ muhsin, its a good prayer, lol, really, matters of the hearts usually work themselves out, just follow ur heart n ll be ok, if (like u said) u r not ready then u r not ready, so give urself time, u ll know when d time comes. and i agree wit DB auren gida ba shi da dadi, in most cases. Good luck.

@DB, wat do u mean ggnk ya dage yayi aure?

@ggnk, sorry wo, go do an xray, n 2 bad dat gym is ladies exclusive (u can tell friends n family).
the afficent, no. 42 sultan road, off ahmadu bello way.

i have fever n body ache, in a word malaria!

Muhsin

Salam,

Thanks for observations and hints; they can be very helpful, inshaAllah.

Yet the case, I fear, is a little bit miscomprehended by DB and UT as they allude that I should not be forced into auren zumunchi. In actuality it's not just that my kindred are trying, in any way, to merge the two of us into one; it's solely the girl, on her own volition, who shows interest on me. And, in that course, she's been declining offers from outsiders. . . Hence I was confronted to unambiguously and directly state my stance, which I'm yet to. I rather come here seeking for your suggestions.

More-over, I was (or still am?) against inter-family marriage but among our families--at least mine and hers--its tasted, for her elder sister is married to my elder brother.

And DB, I have had girl friend but that was in the past, when my thought was not as matured as it is; when I couldn't think beyond the mere present; when I saw myself on the same status as everyone; etc. And now, apart from that girl, there is one girl I so much adore and was (or am?) planning to tell her my feelings when time and condition come and permit. I at least want to finish my first degree, get a job and then...huh? Now I have nothing.

Kai, abun fa has started "tormenting" me; it halts my thought now and then. I've really get to do something ASAP!

Dan-Borno

mama t, ggnk's nature of job wont allow him attend any
gym, he has previously registered at so many but did not
attend but only the first days.

now, the solution is, in yayi aure, at least there will be a
an informal form of exercise ko yana so ko baya so, thats
y i am clamouring for him to get married before............

feeling better, energetic kamar zan fita kamun kura, try the
green rabi'ah tea please.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

gogannaka

UmmuT thanks for the info.

@ DB, ai aure sai dai ya kara wa mutum ciwon baya.

UmmuT hope you get well soon.

@ Muhsin, kada ka bari issue irin wannan su yi maka katutu a rai. They'll make u grow old soon.

I am feeling religious.

Muhsin

Quote from: gogannaka on May 20, 2010, 02:58:08 PM
@ Muhsin, kada ka bari issue irin wannan su yi maka katutu a rai. They'll make u grow old soon.

Older, how?  :)

I'll inshaAllah try throwing it away. May Allah help me.

ummutameem

@DB, thank u, wat im asking is ggnk yayi aure 4 d first time ko dai ya kara?

@ggnk, dont mention, hope u can reschedule ur work n find time for recreation. feeling religous is good n inspiring, it has inspired me, thank u

@muhsin, na gane yanzu, there is only one way out of this n its not pleasant, be brutally honest wit ha, if u do it any other way, ie in a nice way, she ll think u playing hard to get n change her tactics. be firm n very very clear, good luck.

tired!

Dan-Borno

Quote from: ummutameem on May 21, 2010, 10:29:23 AM
..... im asking is ggnk yayi aure 4 d first time ko dai ya kara?

hahahahahahahahaha  ;D  ;D ;D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

ya kara me? laptop? tun fil azal ma bashi da aure sai yawan
zama best man, duk abokansa sunyi aure, wadansu ma (irinmu)
munje second round and going for the the third phase amma
shiri kake ji, dole baya yayi ciwo mana - you need juyen bakin
mai, the one that came with you has loos its viscosity lol.

mama t, in akwai wata yar'uwa a kauye, a taimaka masa, don
na birnin duk sun sanshi, sai dai mu yi rufa rufa.

happy jumu'at karim, enjoy your weekend, GGNK, mu hadu a
KD gobe.

shayi akhdar is good for the body, i advise you guys to take in
more green tea - i am vibrating from inside

Jibo

Today, I am feeling happy and excited!
Happy Everybody.
A lazy youth is definitely a begging adult! Bata hankalin Dare ka yi suna!: Fas'alu ahalil zikri, inkuntum la ta'alamun!

ummutameem

ha ha, Allah sarki ggnk dont mind DB, ur time is coming n kada ka sake yi mishi bestman tun da abin haka ne.

ll try dat green tea.

im feverish, n let me say i self-misdiagonised myself, dont hav malaria na de otha evil, typhoid.
Alhamdulillah ala kulli halin

gogannaka

@ DB, i no go talk again. Your mouth don pass my own,kafin kayi min tsirara a forum din nan. Na yi shiru.
I no fit join u for KD ka san aikin mu yadda yake on weekends. I wish i could sha. We could have gone to that restaurant.

@ Jibo, nice to see you\'re happy.

@ UmmuT, Allah ya sawwake. Allah ya sa kaffara ce. Hope you have undergone proper test before u started this treatment.

Today i\'m feeling apprehensive.