News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Venom

Started by Blaqueen, March 01, 2003, 01:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Anya MALLAM dariyarka ta kai ciki kuwa ba wannan ya kamata ka sa ba kuwa :-[

Venom

As they say the skill of an archer is not how far he can pull his bow but its knowing just when 2 release the arrow.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Aydee Fella

Area Girls?  Ha ha ,gaskiya L paps ka same su.
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

ummita

QuoteAs they say the skill of an archer is not how far he can pull his bow but its knowing just when 2 release the arrow.
***Hiss*** save that yuwa proverb 4 ur nxt village meetin!!!!! & then if u speak of yuwa proverb u can have it ova a guard of palm wine with ur other village elders ::)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Fulanizzle

QuoteGaskiya nace dont mess & temper with Ummita, Fyne Dyme Hafsy & all these other Area girls.

Area what? who dat is? who be all dem otha gurlz all up in here?
)

Venom

Sorry 2 disappoint u Ummita but I do not drink and I think u should lay off the booze  :P

Hafsy_Lady

***Hiss*** save that yuwa proverb 4 ur nxt village meetin!!!!! & then if u speak of yuwa proverb u can have it ova a guard of palm wine with ur other village elders ::)

Ha ha ha he he he you are pinished. My neega por real you are pinished!!!! ;D SAVE THAT YUWA PROVERB POR YUWA NEXT VILLAGE MEETING..........HE he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he he  he he he he he he  he he he hehe he he ehe ha ha ha ha ha h ah ha......
What you see is what you get[/b]

Blaqueen

veeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnom!!!!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Anonymous

Yanzu, what is the essence of this Ummita tace kina sonshi kinyi denying, what are you calling him now for, ko be zo dazun bane. If you dont mind live the guy alone he is busy

Hafsy_Lady

LOL...at you guys.....YIPPIE NI MA NAIYA APPLYING COLORS VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENOMMMMMMMMMMMMinfact all of you dey yan dust. Shifa venom glaucoma ke damunsa
What you see is what you get[/b]

Venom

iblink

Quote LOL...at you guys.....YIPPIE NI MA NAIYA APPLYING COLORS

Good for u, we r all very happy for u! :-/
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Ibro2g

Safety and Peace

iblink

Quotekai baka iya ba ;D

ya ake yi? ???
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Anonymous

LOL