News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

FATHERHOOD..... 01

Started by jewel(abdulgee22), April 02, 2006, 10:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jewel(abdulgee22)

FROM THE TIMES THAT WE NORMALLY HAVE THAT LOOK FROM OUR PARENTS, YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW IT FEELS TILL U HAVE SOMEONE OF YOUR OWN.  (KUNSAN WE NEW PARENTS ... J J C NE FOR THIS SHOW).

JUST 3YRS, BUT SHE CAN MAKE UR LIFE A HELL OUT OF QUESTION (I THINK THEY (kids) COME BUILD-IN WITH A CHIP OF QUESTIONIARESSSSS!!!!!!). I HAVE ummita (aisha) NAMED HER AFTER MY "aunty"...SUCH A BEAUTIFUL kido (having exactly the eyes of her mum and smart). IF U DNT MIND I WILL BE POSTING CERTAIN EVENS BTW ME AND HER ??. So that u can analyze or critise my FATHERHOOD.

ATFER THE LONG WEEK OF HANDLING 2 PORJECTS, I WAS AIMING FOR A WEEKEND REST. THURSDAY EVENING WAS BEAUTIFUL, BECUS AFTER GETTING A SOUND REST. FRIDAY, I DECIDED TO SPEND SOMETIME AT HOME.

I WAS SITTING IN THE LIVING ROOM, READING MY WEEKEND PAPERS,
WHEN I HEARD HER STEPS (tap tap tap ????.) TRYING TO PULL HER TOYS. BY THE TIME SHE WAS IN THE LIVING ROOM, SHE DROPPED ALL SHE HAD IN HER HANDS, THEN WENT BACK FOR MORE ( she was angry?. I guess she had a small bif with the mum that?s why she decided to join me). SHE SAT INFRONT OF ME WITHOUT SAYING A WORD AND START WHAT EVER SHE WAS DOING (for me that was find becus I need the silence). LATER I DECIDED TO COMMUNICATE.

Ummita ? yaya dey ko babu Magana ne? All she could do was move her head. Then I went on ?.. ko mahmah (her mum) ta koro ki ????then she moved her head again indicating yes. But it seems like she doesn?t want to talk , so I ignored her.

LATER AFTER PLAYING A WHILE SHE STARTED TALKING?..

Baba?.. I answered r u not going to walk today? I said no ? yau ai munatare .. ko kuma kina so ne in tafi aiki?

She said???ah?.ah (no?..no). I WAS STILL BUSY WITH MY NESWPAPER?I KNEW THE QUESTIONS WILL START COMIN SOONER OR LATER.

Baba can answer this question and u will win a star ?? I said ok .

What is 5Q + 5Q????I said 10Q????then she went on saying
U R WELCOME!!!!!!!!!....... I got u you.

WE LAUGH, TELLIN HER THAT WAS FUNNY?????? THEN I WENT BACK TO MY PAPER.

I LATER HEARD HER SMALL VOICE.  

Baba ??..na'am ummita? can I ask u question? I replied sure why not?
"HOW DO BABIES GET INTO MUMMIES TOMMIES"?????..

Well that was a big one. All I could do was to keep d paper down and start thinking of the best answer.

I said Ummita?????. Y don?t we go out to McDonalds'.

She replies with a great joy??..YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baba can I have a BIGMAC??. I said yeah??????..
                             SUPER SIZE FRIES????yes
                            With a BIGCOKE??..sure why not (I answered)??????

Putting my paper back ????.

She said "AND THEN U TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT (THE BABY ISSUE AGAIN)"?????..

Finally after me buying her the meal she still want to know?????? so I told her I think u should ask  MISS RASHA (HER TEACHER) on Sunday ????.she has all the answers.

N.B:
PLZ FOR A KID AT THAT AGE WHAT WOULD HAVE BEEN UR PERFECT ANSWERS??? HELP ME OUT U KNOW THERE NIGHT BE NEXT TIME.
for those that sleep their dreams is a reality, wake up is just an illussion."

jewel of d nile.

gimbiya_khady

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: "jewel(abdulgee22)"

What is 5Q + 5Q????I said 10Q????then she went on saying
U R WELCOME!!!!!!!!!....... I got u you.

WE LAUGH, TELLIN HER THAT WAS FUNNY?????? THEN I WENT BACK TO MY PAPER

Kai!!! Muma dai ya kamata muyi zuciya muyi auren nan muhuta.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

precious

Well at least she didnt ask you how babies come out from their mummies' tummies! But be prepared, because one day she will.
Allah ya raya mana ita mu sha biki.

jewel(abdulgee22)

Amin ................thank you ...wato ki che in fara ...tarun kayan daki....
Anyway thank please keep it coming.........

jewel of d nile.

kitkat

I have 3 words for you,

" go ask mommy"

zezezee

Quote from: "jewel(abdulgee22)"FROM THE TIMES THAT WE NORMALLY HAVE THAT LOOK FROM OUR PARENTS, YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW IT FEELS TILL U HAVE SOMEONE OF YOUR OWN.  (KUNSAN WE NEW PARENTS ... J J C NE FOR THIS SHOW).
quote]

oboy, na when all dis one happen?  na wa ohhh!!!  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:
 just realised that nothing is what it seems.

jewel(abdulgee22)

bush boy ..... u r just asked to advice on how to go about with the kid. So make u no become another mate for UMMITTA .. abi.

jewel of d nile.

neozizo

I can't believe im really stumped for an answer to this one :?  :?: .....i wish i was a senate president so i'd commison a committee to 'cook' me up a suitable HONEST answer.
But seriously i beleive we should never lie to our kids no matter what.

I remember, a really long time ago,me asking an aunt this same question and i was told babies get into "mummies' tummies' " while they(mothers) are eating food!!!

jewel(abdulgee22)

zizo,
     it seems aunty did fool u up that time. But hw can u explain that to UMMITTA the whole concept...(lol) of the scenario.
Ai u know something during the Mauludin Nabis Hols she cracked another one for me (comin up in Fatherhood 2...). thx anyway.

jewel of d nile.

*~MuDa~*

Men zats kids por u. Nowadays, kids seems to be more louder zan us n our farents when we were young. i think its just the ethics of ebolution...zat's all!!! :lol:
www.articlesdir.co.cc

neozizo

so how did the story end jewel?
wetin y tell ya pikin?
i wan know so i fit use d info in future.

Fateez

Nice! I remember when I was young i used to ask my dad "where were

my younger brothers when i was born? Were they swimming in mummy's

tummy until it was time to come out?" he'd smile and say "They are in my

big pocket" Actually he says" Suna ajihun babbar riga ta." and i believed!

So whenever i jumped up and down or hit his pocket, i'd be like "Oh, did i

hurt a new baby in there?" Gosh, i can't believe i was that naive! :!:  :!:  :!:
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

*~MuDa~*

Now i get it... No wonder u study too much, too much Pysics!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

neozizo

Ever heard this joke?:-
For weeks a five-year-old child kept telling his kindergarten teacher about the baby sister or brother that was expected at his house. One day the mother allowed the child to feel the movements of the unborn baby. The five-year-old was obviously impressed, but made no comment. Moreover, he stopped telling the teacher about the awaiting event. Finally the teacher sat the child on her lap and said, ?Lucas, whatever has become of that baby brother or sister you were expecting at home?
?Lucas burst into tears and confessed, ?I think Mommy ate it!?

I guess im not the only one who had this idea as kid.