Angels Eyes

Started by Anonymous, December 23, 2002, 02:07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

ANGELS EYES

(The niche of love that showers life, feeds on beauty)

?Which holds the dawn
That pivots the beam

A source that glows
Through the sun that shines

On orbits it spaces, it hovers, it downs
Making glosses of twilights  

t rainbows, it rains
It shoots as lightening

It blows on moons
it yawns on stars

Where streams the light
that thence floods solace?

With god? From God
Through eyes as yours?

? I.A. Waziri, 2001

ummita

Wish I had Angel eyez, Oh boy, Waziri u r up @ it again? CANT DISMISS D FACT THAT UR POEM IS GUD ;)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

;) That is preety impressive I must say waziri, one more thing to make your poms perfect. shhh don`t tell anyone okay. ( he wispers) RHYMES. see ya soon
Safety and Peace

Waziri

A'a here u r again Ummita. Don't you know that u'r a better poet than many among us?

Yes, By God u'r, for u have the ability to poeticise your presense in a very sweet and fragrant way wherever u find ur self and in that is poetry in tis highest form.

Katsinian, thank you please for the comment. As u know poetry is always a unit of sound; therefore whenever much effort is invested in the rhyme its rhthm tends to be monotonous. To understand this more I will Insha' Allahu send one of my first attempts on rhymes, may be u will have some comments to make.

Thanks all the same.

Waz.        

ummita

Kai Waziri...believe me I dont, thats y I neva did budge 2 participate, juss accep d fact that u & all of those that participated r d best among d best. Well, let me rule out d judge! judgin here no one is good...xcept all r perfect.

Thnx 4 d compliment, but I will b selfish 2 take that cuz trully those who deserve those words r ppl like:
Fulanicious, Hydar, Hamza, Ibro, Fella, Bilayameen, Ihsan did dyme take part?( :-/)& Waziri HIMSELF.

Waziri. Keep d brotherhood. Zee townerz 2 d endz ;)e
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

i KNOW IT`LL BE THE BOMB. I LOOK FORWARD TO IT. UMMITA I BELIEVE U MUST ACCEPT THE CREDIT BECAUSE UR POEMS (THOUGH U HATE LOVY LOVY WORDS HEHE i LAFF) ARE INCREDIBLE LOVE POEMS AND ARE WINING TOO. SERIOSLY
Safety and Peace

Waziri

Yes, That is true Ummita, even though you cannot participate in the contest yet u will agree with me that ur poetry r better even though they are abstract in attribute.

Anonymous

Ibro2g I completely think just like you.