News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

moving on

Started by ikoro, August 19, 2005, 04:54:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ikoro

About 2 months ago the person I had been dating for almost 2 years decided she didn't want to be in a serious relationship. Can we say blind sided? Anyways, she was my best friend and the person I could lean on. Now this weekend my friends and I are going out together and someone informed me that she will be there and possibly with her new boyfriend. The ache and emptiness I had after the breakup is still there, although I think everyday it gets smaller. Every day I wake up and ask the Lord to help me through. I take everyday as it comes and seem to be getting on ok. I think we all have had our heart stomped on by someone we love, what are your stories and how did you cope? You know now that I think about it, if we didn't get hurt we wouldn't appreciate the real thing when we finally get it. That long everlasting love. Life would not be interesting or we wouldn't have something to talk about when we get to be 80-90 years old if we never had any hard times. That is what shapes us into the people we are and the people we will become. I know God has someone for each of us and when we are ready He will send them.
 love
the  day
i found youi eant to be around you
let it be me

precious