News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Human Rights... and wrongs!

Started by Ibro2g, March 24, 2005, 07:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

Hi folks, fellow humans. If we all are then lets talk about our rights... or should I say wrongs.
I'm sure alota people have come across the dividents of the human rights we share in this world. I'm enjoying this freedom of speech in which I tell the whole world here. But has anyone been a victim of human rights? yes VICTIM. Has it ever occured to anyone that not all the human rights are actually right, some of em are actually wrong!, wrong!! wrong!!! wrong!!!
Take for instance, the right of a person to change his/her gender:Transexuality, in as much as everyone has the RIGHT to change his/her gender, its still WRONG to the society and even to humanity! We support all the human rights including their wrongs, why?
Another example of homosexuality, why da **** do we have to tolerate such Wrong taboos in our human Rights, whats wrong with our right head?
Ok, the right to vote and be voted for, why dont prisoners vote, and get voted for... They could contest even if they wouldnt get any vote, but why cant they contest afterall the RIGHT said everyone has the right to vote and be voted for...no exceptions.
I'm sure there are a whole lotta Human Rights that we know are Humanly Wrongs. List them out here... or go do something about it.
Safety and Peace

Dante

QuoteTransexuality, in as much as everyone has the RIGHT to change his/her gender, its still WRONG to the society and even to humanity! We support all the human rights including their wrongs, why?

Ibro2g, good 2 have u back.

Back to your question; to my views, nowadays people live the way they want. Not to talk of the standard law of a particular country or society, it all depends on how someone wants to live his life. Human rights nowadays, is quite too much on societies that allow all these stuffs. But who are we to blame? i think its the whole society.

[/size]

Ibro2g

Well.. Its the so called human rights that gives us the right to behave just like every other animal. except if a nation wants to bully that is.
Safety and Peace