News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

A Weird Hope (A Novel)

Started by Muhsin, August 04, 2007, 06:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muhsin

Quote from: sadiq on December 07, 2007, 12:05:55 PM
GGNK kenan. Believe me im most impressed with you Muhsin. You have the likes of Prof to guide you, which im quite positive is a boost. We are eagerly waiting for your book to be published. Such big words are helpful to readers, especially our young ones who need to have a good grasp of the meaning of such words at an early stage. More grease to your elbow man!

I really appreciated your supportive words. Wish I had one Prof. to help me and I'll be his protege.

Though I last went to Prof. Abdallah but he kindly told me that he's too busy and it's very apparent that he's. No doubt. You all know how things are to him. He further notified to me that if I want, he would send me to one of our lecturers--IBG at the Dept. of English and French, BUK, but first I should write my novel's synopsis, which am presently working on. But by Allah's grace I'll soon finish it and I vow to go back to him, then...kunji sauran labari.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin

Admin,

Just see you presently online, so I repeat my request to please move this thread to Literature Sub-Forum. Please, if it's possible, do it. Think here doesn't fit it.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

Muhsin