News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Online Gender switching, let's hear your views...

Started by Dante, February 26, 2004, 12:02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante

Salam dear onliners,

I would like to discuss on this topic because nowadayz, alot
of people are fund of switching genders online, that's from
males to females or females to males.

But to me, i see this gender switching as HARAM! what's
u'r views to this ?

Twinkle

Quote? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?[img width=150 .

u'r views to this ?

[/b]

Subhanallah, haba Dante, for where did u hear or get dat one from, as in where in da Hadith or Qur'an did u quote dat from.

I guess nobody can tell u thier views due to da fact dat u have not included any reference or qoutes from da Qur'an or da Hadith.
Well in my own view Mallam Sheik Dante, it's TOTALLY HARAM  to just quote sumthing which is not in da Qur'an or Hadith and say it's haram.
Go read ur forty hadith boy
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,

I dont think somebody has to lie about his/her gender because it is not even necessary. As per as i am concerned no body is telling lies about their sexes. May Allah (SWT) forgive our shortcomings.

By the way, Literally a lie means an intentional false statement; to tell a lie means to deceive or show falsity, for instance, of a position.

The following verse of the Holy Qur'an and the traditions of the Holy Prophet [SAW] and many others not quoted here reveal that a lie is told when somebody:
a. ? ? ?deceives others in his/her speech
b. ? ? ?suspects people unjustly
c. ? ? ?swears a false oath
d. ? ? ?tells jokes consisting of lies
e. ? ? ?narrates a false dream
f. ? ? ?refuses to give witness when it is required,
g. ? ? ?exaggerates, for instance, an event, quantity, quality, etc.,
h. ? ? ?refuses the oneness of Allah[SWT]
i. ? ? ?refuses the Prophet-hood of Prophet Muhammad[SAW]
j. ? ? ?Whoever refuses to accept Islam is the worst liar!

Allah (SWT) says in Suratul Mujaadalah, "And they swear a false oath knowingly." Q (58:14). The Holy Prophet (SWA) was reported by Imam Ahmad saying, " A believer's natural disposition may include any trait, but never treachery and lying". The Holy Prophet (SAW) was also reported saying -concerning the believer, "Beware of suspicion, because suspicion is the worst form of lying." Also, Abu Huraira (RA) reported that the Holy Prophet (SAW) said that, "It is enough for a person to be a liar if he spreads (tells) whatever he hears." 15
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Dante

Subhanallah, haba Dante, for where did u hear or get dat one
Well in my own view Mallam Sheik Dante, it's TOTALLY HARAM ?to just quote sumthing which is not in da Qur'an or Hadith and say it's haram.........
Go read ur forty hadith boy

Yeah, i did'nt post any proof, But i hope you've heard this hadith that says: "it's HARAM for male's to use female stuffs like wearing female stuffs & vice-versa."

I cant remember who narated the hadith, but if there are some imams in the house should enlighten us pls.
I'm a learner as well. EMTL, Waziri, can u help us out ?

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
The Messenger of Allah (SAW), Allah curses males imitating (appearing like) females and females imitating males.
Sahih Bukhari Book 72 Chapter 62
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

Dante

QuoteAssalamu alaikum,
The Messenger of Allah (SAW), Allah curses males imitating (appearing like) females and females imitating males.
Sahih Bukhari Book 72 Chapter 62

Thank you very much Ustaz EMTL!

I hope twinkly will now understand why i said so. Let's hear
your opinion regarding this hadith & the topic.

Anonymous

Quote? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Salam dear onliners,

I would like to discuss on this topic because nowadayz, alot
of people are fund of switching genders online, that's from
males to females or females to males.

u'r views to this ?

hhmm Allah ya gafarce mu in munyi karya .............ok i think as dante said  its haram to change your gender ba shakka wannan kam........... but dante yu said changing gender online............ those that mean imitaiting or acting like a girl or acting like boy?  well its all the depends on your intension............. bissalam

Anonymous

Salamu alaikum dear brothers and sisters.

I will like to share some of my knowledge with my fellow brothers and sisters to this topic. To me, i see this habbit as something which is dafenately haram. why i said this is because it is not good at all to use a female name or anything related to female while you are a male. I can also say this as haram.

*~MuDa~*

Hey..hey...hey...ladies n gentlemen, take it easy now on my boy Dante, he is saying zis bcos he has a reason for it, a lot op kanoonliners habe ze habbit op registering or logging in as a SHE while he is a HE, n some also logg in as a HE while she is a SHE, so u c, we r being pooled by zis set op members who flay with our sense all ze tym, for zat reason we need 2 b bery konscious about ourselp, so me i sink it is harram bcos, Allah does not tolerate decipt.
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Anonymous

Yeah you guys are right,beside i dont see any reason why some people do that............

kharuldeen

Anonymous

Quotethey are fuckedup guys,i guess they are from kano.

Who said kano guys are fuckedup ? i think you are one of those player haters. Kano guys spend money just like they dont care about it's source like....... While player haters most especially from outside kano dislike kanowers and call them horses. ko ba haka bane ?

Dante

That's Really Rude men,

don't blame it on the kanawa's only! It's not only in nigeria,
it's a world wide problem we are discussing here.

Let's go back to the topic.

WATERSPIDER

why take a cheap shot at kano people. :o
Anywayz it serves all of of u wanna b players that jump like a pack of dogs at any "female" you see online. :-/.................
nd in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years

Fulanizzle

5 words to describe such people.........

1. Lost
2. Sickkos
3. Desperados
4. Jobless
5. Criterialess

errr im talkin bout the switching gender people-type....
)