News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Are we romantic????????????!!

Started by gogannaka, December 01, 2003, 05:43:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dan-Borno

Quote from: precious on February 22, 2008, 09:29:39 PM
But I cant decide whether you were describing the kind of woman you like or would like,or what kinda woman or the kwaliya that you like (to put it proper). Kasan akwai yara a nan da za su iya leko wa.

Quote from: Ibro2g on February 23, 2008, 11:11:25 PM
I thought u were asked to present "romance". [/color]

i though the question posed by precious is .........."So guys please
post your idea of what you think is romantic"
and the word romantic
looks more of description, thus my list of what i felt will be romantic
to me.  Ibro2g, the ross flower sent to you by El-Rahima could be
described to be romantic, but romance is entirely a different thing
to me.

Quote from: gogannaka on February 25, 2008, 03:32:42 AM
your list might not pass the 'romantability' test.

what are the criteria for this test?  waiting anxiously!!!!!!!!!!!

DB kai kuma kada ka bada maza mana.
An daina yayin jan baki(lip stick a.k.a 'kan ta kile') yanzu gloss ake yayi.

me gloss kuma GGNK, lallai an barni a baya, some body
upgrade my romance software please.

Ibro2g and GGNK, lets see your list.

Quote from: precious on February 22, 2008, 09:29:39 PM
..Kasan akwai yara a nan da za su iya leko wa.
its a sex education, there is no harm children consuming it.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

EMTL

I'll tell my madam only.

Assalamu alaikum,
Who are you referring to as your Madam? Or you mean would-be Madam? Kasan Sadiq ya gaya mana a 'Marriage Crashers' kai 2-star general ne.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

*~MuDa~*

Lol...Kai EMTL you hardly forgets anything at all. So you had to go digging that info in that old Thread?
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

kitkat

1)spontaneity: that unexpected, impulsive show of affection that comes when u least expect it( cd be anything really!)
2)s**y lingerie
3)the ability to overlook our more obvious shortcomings( like when we forget valentines, (AND YES EVEN B/DAYS!!)
4)making up after that quarrel that no one can even remember over what!!
5)A little appreciation for when we kill ourselves to do something and its still considered nothing!( like remembering that anniversary even if its at 6pm on the day)
7)expressing affection and not hoping we can read minds(if not clear see 1 above)

part 2 to follow shortly

precious

Hmmm.Not bad for a man.Though that bit about overlooking shortcomings doesnt really strike me as romantic.More like Hakuri.
Waiting for part 2.
DB I've got you a teacher.Follow Kitty Kat and learn.

As for the other maza onliners I think they are more chicken than ....

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: precious on February 28, 2008, 04:02:37 PM

U'uhm...precious, wathc it before you get your mouth smacked by a chicken wing....lol!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

Dan-Borno

Score Board

Precious - 1
DB          - 0

8)  8)
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

Ibro2g

Quote from: precious on February 28, 2008, 04:02:37 PM

AH ah ah... dont expect so much without puting in some effort. If you want something from us, u'll have to lay urs down first. I wasn't gonna put anything, but since u r so desperate, I'll might reconsider when u post ur list.

russel fussel warsel @!%&|:'~

safety and peace
Safety and Peace

hafsee

notherners are no romantıc at all abeg nawawo ı wonder why. ı thınk the problem ıs mostly form the men. ıf you leave the job of beıng romantıc the ladıes am sure we wud do a better job. all thıs nothern guys sef ıs ıt that they are ashamed of theır wıves that they cant express theır feelıng often ın a romantıc way? hmmm... how do we ımprove thıs ıssue among notherners?
wat ever u do good or bad comes back to you

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

*~MuDa~*

Quote from: hafsee on February 29, 2008, 02:53:36 PM
notherners are no romantıc at all abeg nawawo ı wonder why. ı thınk the problem ıs mostly form the men. ıf you leave the job of beıng romantıc the ladıes am sure we wud do a better job. all thıs nothern guys sef ıs ıt that they are ashamed of theır wıves that they cant express theır feelıng often ın a romantıc way? hmmm... how do we ımprove thıs ıssue among notherners?

The way i see it, Hafsee, which ever the way the men still proves to be more romantic at the end, they make the first move, they come to your house to see you (creating atmosphere for physical confrotation), they always call you on the phone, they buy you things, you are just at the receiving end doing nothing...haba!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on March 03, 2008, 08:56:19 AM
Quote from: hafsee on February 29, 2008, 02:53:36 PM

The way i see it, Hafsee, which ever the way the men still proves to be more romantic at the end, they make the first move, they come to your house to see you (creating atmosphere for physical confrotation), they always call you on the phone, they buy you things, you are just at the receiving end doing nothing...haba!

Muda Allah ya saka ma da alheri.
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

bakangizo

Kai, amma Muda, nagode maka 8). Ka san ba abinda suka sani illa dai a basu su karba. Ba reciprocation. Sai complain. Godiya ce tai musu karanci. That is why a man will go to the saloon and cut his hair; while a woman will go to the saloon to add attachement na gashin doki to her own hair ;D

waduz

Gashin doki? To fa! Barka da ratse baffa! Goga, ai ma baka sani ba, sai ka kawosu gida ka musu komai da komai, amma rana daya, sai a ce maka, "me ka taba yi man!" Ai wadansunsu kaji ne, su ci su gogen bakinsu! Nace, ko ka janye wancan magana kan Bee dinne kam, Goga?

Dan-Borno

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

....ina matan suke
...ai sun ganmu sun gudu