News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

GSM: General Street Madness Indeed!

Started by EMTL, January 27, 2004, 05:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
GMS!   GSM!!  GSM!!!
Some people call it General Street Madness others call it Ga Sabuwar Matsala....... some say it is Gone..........

At least, the GSM makes us to remember the importance of time spent doing anything.... Time is indeed Life not money.

What to your opinion is GSM suppose to mean???????
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

kilishi

Well alot of people do forget irin barnar da gsm keyi a kasar nan,ni naga instances where gsm ya raba aure maybe the husband will mistakenly send a text meant for his girl friend to his wife's set,or another girl friend da take son mijin wata will deliberately send a text that will made the couple to spark,kai mata kuma masu kwakkwafi will check ad seee what their eyes is not suppose to see :shock:  :shock:

GSM ba privacy ba so many things
emtl gaskiyan kane pls members i know once in a while kuna samun disappointment da wannan gsm din pls do share your experience. :P
ilishi

IBB

this story happened in my friend's house. a gal came 2 his apartment, after she has gone he couldn't find his remote control. he later discovered she stole it thinkin is a Mobile fon
IHS

mlbash

t is my intention to make the neglected aspect of our societies viable

EMTL

Assalamu alaikum,
A friend narrated to me that he rang a friend, who was not even available and therefore only got a machine reply that 'the number was switched-off.
Some moments later when his wife returned to the siting room their son told his mother..

.." Daddy phoned and spoke to a lady while you were in the kitchen..."
My friend had to spend some time explaining to his wife that it was actually a response from a recorded voice not A GIRL FRIEND OR FIENCEE!!!!

Somebody said he and his wife always dash for his hand set each time a text message sounds.
In the Affairs of People Fear Allah (SWT). In the Matters Relating to Allah (SWT) Do not be Afraid of Anybody. Ibn Katthab (RA).

ummita

GENERAL STATE OF MADNESS (GSM). IN MY CASE I DONT EVEN HAVE A CELL!!!
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

figorms

Quote from: "ummita"GENERAL STATE OF MADNESS (GSM). IN MY CASE I DONT EVEN HAVE A CELL!!!

mhmmm i dont belive this, even if i was woken up frm sleep i wouldnt.lol
A FADI GASKIYA.................ohhhhhhh
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

EMTL

Quote from: "ummita"GENERAL STATE OF MADNESS (GSM). IN MY CASE I DONT EVEN HAVE A CELL!!!

Assalamu alaikum,
Do you mean CELL or CELL PHONE? I think she meant Cell... many of us do not have the authority to own cells.

Yoruba Land

Ibro2g

Doesnt matter what definations it is, its usefull to an enourmous stage and quite necessary in an communications eva demanding world like ours! If ya think its a curse, pray it off the streets, but I must tell ya, its importance has outshined da nemesis!
Safety and Peace

figorms

Quote from: "Twinkle"
Quote from: "figorms"

mhmmm i dont belive this, even if i was woken up frm sleep i wouldnt.lol
A FADI GASKIYA.................ohhhhhhh

Brother naso I seyam ashwell.

so wat do u think bout it, u know it is very good n intestin to be on da network.
at u see is wat u get........................RMS

kilishi

This gsm is trying to make some people mad,imagine somebody decieving somebody via text message saying that is intrested in marrying her,the pooor fellow did not call the girl for once but she kept replying telling him that her parents said he should send his people to finalize everything,forgetting the age of technology u just dont even hear his voice for once,and unknown to her its wife to her bazaw3ari that is playing the frank just to divert her attention from her hubby,and one funny thinh she use to resend same text she sent to the husband to her telling that its the man that use to show his friends cos he is not intrsted,imagine hauka kan hauka :twisted:  :evil:
ilishi

Fateez

Quote from: "kilishi"This gsm is trying to make some people mad,imagine somebody decieving somebody via text message saying that is intrested in marrying her,the pooor fellow did not call the girl for once but she kept replying telling him that her parents said he should send his people to finalize everything,forgetting the age of technology u just dont even hear his voice for once,and unknown to her its wife to her bazaw3ari that is playing the frank just to divert her attention from her hubby,and one funny thinh she use to resend same text she sent to the husband to her telling that its the man that use to show his friends cos he is not intrsted,imagine hauka kan hauka :twisted:  :evil:

It's not that I am trying to commend da act, but i think da girl was quite

thoughtless about da whole thing. It's not a very wise thing to do.

Something as important as marriage shud be planned much more

scrupulously than that. Not only did she have to hear da persons voice

but {knowing how da world is 2day} she had to know a lil bit about his

background even for safety reasons. No matter how desperate da girl is,

abeg she shud chill: Patience is a virtue. :!:
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."    ~ Mark Twain

Anonymous

kilishi

This gsm wahala nawa,i don change peoples life completely both positively and negatively i think the negative aspect of it is more pronounced,hear this,a woman who hasnt got a single kobo to recharge her account ie gsm,asked her husband to buy credit for her the husband complained that it was only yesterday that he bought 2000naira card,blah blah the man refused to buy the recharge card,within some few minutes mata ta samu dabara,they are using same network i e vmobile she just do dabara and removed his sim and put her own in his set and she diverted his call,so that he can not suspect any foul play,bayan yazo zai yi waya yaga bako sisi so he refilled with 2000 matar tana ta noticing immediately he finished the first call,ta lallaba ta cire sim dinta ta mayar masa da nasa nada with only five hundred naira a ciki :D  :D  :lol: in baka yi sharar masallaci ba kayi na kasuwa,maza beware
ilishi