News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Givin' Props!!! cuz i admire u!!!!!

Started by Blaqueen, March 05, 2003, 10:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulanizzle

)

Blaqueen

QuoteThanx dyme
but everything will work inshaallah with other people's help. I also agree with ice, you are da bom men, U're up there, so keep on the good work.

thanx..and much luv..!!!!!!!!!! ;D

people.. u can also post about other people u admire on this forum.... and give 'em props...
i know IBB is dying to holla how much ihsan impresses him...
::)

ke kuma 'nicious.. u and dat glow behind una head... wheytin dey shack u?
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ibro2g

Actually dyme, The peeps I admire in this forum Allah yayi musu yawa. Sai dai inyi mentioning few. The others I know about u okay.
[?]Ofcause Fyne dyme queen, I admire her gutz, her pride and strength. Somehow in the middle of all this, she still squeezes a gentle soul. You know what I admire most, dyme? Your defence and pride of being a *woman, black, muslim* I love it.
Fulanicious Banso in yi sabo, but somehow, I feel she might have a soul...second to that of the Holy prophet.
Wazz You are not alwats here but u r here to mi. I admire your intellectual being and words... u r just great!
Ummeetah Wallahi u r a smooth operator, somehow u just make things work, I admire you for so many reasons but just this one: You are the miracle of kano online.
Abdulmaleeq 'n Aydee I wonder why I joined u up, but u two...u know where u will everly be....right here in my heart.
I want to thank you about something I never had the chance to, you helped me survive in a place and time I didnt think I could. Thank you.
lionger Oh man, I admire your braveness and courage...and faith. There is more about you this forum fails to see. I hope they'll see it.
Ihsan and Ice There was a time I could'nt even distinquish between you two, I bet u'll remember what happened at the poetry section. But you two have one thing in comon. Motherly love...you are the mothers of K-online.
AbuMujahid I cannot swear, I cannot deny, your posts are just soo inspirational, I love em all...I chase em around even. You, are like a brother to mi.
Borg and Alhamzah The most intellctual dudes of Kano online and being intellectual enough they won;t agree with mi. Without you all, We are gonna be discussing alotta Jaggons on k-online. Should I call u the pops of K-online?
Mallam Sanusi A Alhasan. You might not even see this, you have'nt done much, but you have done alot to mi. Your post at the general and sports....thats super cool.
VENOM Mallam incase u have'nt noticed, u r like mah bestest friend @ kanoonline.
NewguyBabi, dont get all crapy, I've known u all my life man, ol pal, ol chum, ol buddy. Honestly, u and Isah...you are mi...everything of mi.
IBB and Error You kidz know I would'nt forget about u.haha Now I dont know which of you is Abba. The abbah I know is...bazan hura ma kai ba, but the other guy is also cool. Hey guyz, take things E-Z okay.
hafcyyyyyyyy You didn't think I forgot about you, did u? coz u would have gotten mi wrong. I can neva forget about u. u are the fun of kano online, believe mi this place will be tight, not even a smile without u. Hafcy, keep this place alive, keep being u.
Husna, ebrahim hamzah, amin, kameel, twinkle (especially twinkle) I'm really sorry but I admire u too, and the whole kano online family. Wallahi hannuna ya fara ciwo. i bi like say I don type newspaper for that Islamic forum them. My hand dey pain like....I dey go.
I love you all peeps.
I MUST add this...Oga Admin, u created this all, I thank you.
Safety and Peace

Anonymous

;) ;) dyme nice meetin yu too gal  i hope we meet this summer insha allah.

Ibro2g

I also forgot....mah bro bilya, u also remain here!
Safety and Peace

Rose

Ihsan and Ice There was a time I could'nt even distinquish between you two, I bet u'll remember what happened at the poetry section. But you two have one thing in comon. Motherly love...you are the mothers of K-online.
Thanks Ibro :)
And keep that your friendly attitute shining.
You are Great!!!
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Rose

lionger Oh man, I admire your braveness and courage...and faith. There is more about you this forum fails to see. I hope they'll see it.

I completly agree with you Ibro
honestly lionger is really one cool southerner
I so much admire his level of tolerance
2 thumbs up for u lionger and keep your cool manners 8)
aNo Ta DaBo ChiGaRii, GaRi Ba KaNo Ba DaJin ALLaH.

Ibro2g

ofcause lionger is a cool guy, I neva woulda put im there in the first place.
Another person I forgot iz Fulani queen wallahi I just love her repllys...the bestes to be coming outta the jjc segment. ;)
Safety and Peace

lionger

wow thanks guys...ibro2q and ice..i never expected my name to turn up on this thread; i thought i'd already stepped on too many toes with my annoying sharia 'ranting', among other things.

you guys are all cool. i came to this forum to to see/hear/understand the northern perspective of things, and i'd never leave this place. my biggest props has to go to dyme queen. earlier on it seems we were at loggerheads all the time;she feels i'm always talking out of my behind lol, but i've always admired her cool, upbeat yet on-the-level character, and especially her optimistic outlook for nigeria which many ppl lack including myself. you r the true queen of this forum..

Ibro2g

Mr. Lionger...
  Stepping on so many toes..I guess not, u r keeping this place alive with the right things...besides its the best way to learn as u said. And just incase u havent noticed, we have been bumping into ourselves too, especially lately, I guess such is life, things like this are only bound to happen, and life will be mute without them too. You contribute to the life of K-online...keep it that way.
Safety and Peace

Blaqueen

aaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....zaki (lion)... awwww dont mind meeh ooooo... its all luv.. ur kool peeps.. we juss need to understand one another a lot more better thats all.. ur kool peeps f'real...
sha, many northerners call meeh sell-out.. cuz all my peoples are southerners.. lol.. but i guess its juss the way i roll lol...

and ibro... its all good.. y'know i admire u back... juss that i dey front... lol.. ur ma peoples.. u got lyrics man.. u got skillz...
and i agree with u bout ice, ihsan, ummulhuda and gimbiya.. somehow i wish i cld be a lot more like them.. lol.. my dad wld be thrilled..hehe  ;D
.... but noooo! i had to be one of them crackheads like ummita and hafsy.....hehe.. but we kool we kool...

ok the fellaz...

...Nas.. he's a sweetie...dont ya think? ;D

and then Don Corleone... i think he thinks i'm crayzee.. but its all good... he's a sweetheart, has a good head on his shoulders ;) never annoyed meeh one bit!

Venom....wallahi u saved my hide the other day.. *mind u i didnt praise u*... ::) :P ;D :D ;)

Anwar.... i must say.. he's been thru a lot in life.. and he's one of those survivors.. i juss hope he'll continue to strive for the best... i admire his courage and strength.. and somehow ur thuggish side. ::). which i think prolly think disappeared by now lol....

Woman Hater... this bomboi too be survivor... went thru tuff times.. but he still standing! sannu oh!

al hamza... u always gettin on ma case >:( ... but i admire how u never stop bothering meeh sha... and i know u cant wait to strangle meeh.. but oh well.. i got ma mafia like GFella who will knock u out.. ;D
I admire ur strong faith... kudos man!

IBB...KO Most Hated... but this boi is funnnnnnyyyy! we have to admit... lol... are u sure ur not related to hafsy?

babygal.. for sure... we go jam!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Ibro2g

aint nobody got admirers in this place anymore? Too bad. Coz I think I'm falli`n for Twinkle Twinkle na rolla fa! Where is she anyway?

Ummita Help!
Safety and Peace

ummita

Shud I start preparin 4 d nikah? So y didnt u tell her all along kunya koh? Dnt worry lemme say it .......oya twinkle commot someone dey dig u ;)

I luv u all n u hav all made massive differences, all of u r so sweet 'n' nyc........not 2 mention mah brova is finally inluv ;) Hey! ppl I care loads 4 everybody.........& I mean each & every1 of u.
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Hausanicious

Well, to us, any wife Baba marry is Mama

Toh, mudai anan kam sai dai kallo. ::) ::) ::)
Say no Evil and Do no Evil unto Me,   Kunji Ko!

Bebeji

NI DAI INA BA PROPS DINA IZUWA SU MALAM EMTL WANDA GASKIYA KA YI BAYANI MASU BABBAN MAA'NA, NA YANDA KAKE MU'AMALA DA JAMA'A BAYA MISALTUWA.

BABBAN WANDA YA CANCANCI WANNAN PROPS DIN SHINE MALAM SALISU DAN YARO WATO ADMIN DIN KANOONLINE WANDA DA BADAN YINKA DA YIN UBANGIJI DA DUK ABUNDA KE FARUWA WANDA BA ZAN IYA BAYYANAWA A FORUM DINNAN BA, BAI FARUBA. MUN GODE KWARAI DA GASKE.

KITKAT,ZEEZEE,HAUSANICIOUS,MUDACRIS,HAUSANICIOUS,FIGORMS DUKKANINKU KUNYI JAWABI KALA KALA MASU MA'ANA DA FADAKARWA DA BAN DARIYA. DUKKAKU KUNA MU'AMULA DA SAURAN JAMA'A A MUTUNCE KUMA A MUSULUNCE. MADALLA!

DAN KAUYE ABUNKA SAI KARUWA YAKE, HAKA AKE SO.

WAZIRI IN MY FREE TIME, I HAVE READ SOME OF YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS KUMA A GASKIYA SAIDAI NACE MADALLA

MALAM SHEIK AKWAI HAZAKO WAJEN SCIE & TECH DA SU MALAM GOGGANNAKA DUKANKU KUNYI ALOT OF  CONTRIBUTUIONS TO THIS FORUM THAT WITHOUT PEOPLE LIKE YOU WATAKILA FORUM DINNAN BAZA TA BUNKASABA

MALAM DANTE ANA MIKA GODIYA YOU HAVE GREATLY CONTRIBUTED TO THE FORUM

MUJIB HAS GREATLY CONTRIBUTED IN THE ISLAMIC FORUM. JAZAKALLAHU KAIRAN

TOH A MATA KOWACCEN SU TAYI BABBAR CONTRIBUTION A FORUM DINNAN.
SU MALAMA FUNALIZZLE WAJEN POEM DINKA YA HASKAKA DA KUMA CONTRIBUTION DINKA A FORUM DINNAN YAYI KYAU. YOU ARE HUMBLE

SU MALAMA UMMITA, AKWAI HAZAKO, FADAKARKA WAJEN ADDINI DA MUTUNTA JAMA'A, DA KAMA KAI DA BAN DARIYA. WAJEN GIRKIN KANOONLINE YAYI KYAU!

ITA KANTA WACCE TAYI WANNAN POST DIN WATO BLAQUEEN WACCE DAI BANAGANIN POST DINTA INA CEWA, ITAMA TAYI BABBAR CONTRIBU
TION DON GIMA DANKON ZUMUNCI.
SU UWA MANYA MALAMA HAFSY. TO, INA TSORON TOFA BAYANI KADA A HAUNI DA SABABI, BARI DAI NA TOFA. A GASKIYA IN BA KE A FORUM DINNAN BAZATAYI  DADI KO KADAN BA. SARKIN BAN DARIYA, TSOKANA. NAKI CONTRIBUTION DIN IS SO GREAT. DOMIN DAN ADAM YA SA WANI DAN ADAM DIN MURMUSHI KO DARIYA YANA DAUKE DA DINBIN LADA.

MALAMA GIMBIYA. MACE ME HAZAKA DA KAMA KAI, DA KIRKI AND YOU MADE ALOT OF POTENTIAL CONTRIBUTUIONS TO THIS FORUM, KUMA HAKA AKE SO.

FATEEZ A GASKIYA ZANCE AKWAI ISHASHEN ILIMI, IRIN BAYANEN CHEMICALS DINKI SUNA DA YAWA :D YOU HAVE IMMENSLY CONTRIBUTED TO THIS FORUM. YOUR WISE SAYINGS AND HUMBLENESS BASHI DA MISALI. DA KYAU!

MALAMA TWINKLE, BAYANANKI MASU BAN DARIYA DA FADAKARWA, DA DEMANDS DINKI WAJEN TARON KANOONLINE DA FATAN DAI DAN KAUYE ZAI RIKE UMBRELLA DIN.

TO DAI INA GANIN DUK NA FADI YAN ABU DAN ZAN FADA, IDAN NA MANTA DA WASO TO A GAFARCENI. NI NA SAKE SHIGOWA WANI MAKON