News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gogannaka

If there's one person i'd wish a happy bday it wud be ibro(was tha 1st person to welcome me to konline even tho i was a guest that time)....Cheers!! kuma Allah ya raya don na ga you're just 18 :o :o :o
How come he didn't check in in da house (i heard he had a helluva party ;) ;) ;) )
Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

ummita

Oh my Gosh.............oh reallyyyyy-yyyy. IBRO'Z!!! buffday!! Allah yer rayer de kai. I wish u d very best of life. May ALLAH shower his blessings on u. Many more happy returns.

HAPPY BIRTHDABY!!!!!!!!
WHERE'Z D BIRTHDAY BOI!!!?

Gogannaka.............we du apologise 4 not welkomin u all.........but if @ all Ibro was d first 2 welkom u......then take ma words.....we r family here iden yer gaisar de kai.......iz lyk we all did ;)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Venom

IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Ibro2g

oh thanks folks!
  gogannaka, take ummitahs words, shez da best around here and true we r a family. plus I saw som`n back there that impressed me "ummittah, we all hail thee!". I am more than honored to b the 1st 2 welkome u here. and venom....thanks, ka ga becks ya kwapsa, well see ya at the sport session.hahaha
Safety and Peace

Fulanizzle

)

Bilyaminu

i still dont get it ??? ant there volunties for the brain stuff  :-/ is this have family should live :'( then we are falling together
etrayal

gogannaka

thanx bilya but remember "all work  no play makes jack a dull boy"..sometimes the brain stuff stuffs your brains Duh ;)

Anonymous

Kai kai kai!!! How time flies. Hello guys. To start with let me say I missed ya'all. I missed especially the GURLS. I missed Dyme alot, Fulanicious. Where is my precious gurl Ihsan. My most adored little girl Hafsy? Oh my God where is my wifey Ice. Twinkle she was my girl.

And finally my most priced adored darling. My pretty God child Ummita.

Where are all the beautiful girl, come back to papi coz he's back ;).

Where are buddies like Borg,Moh, Ibro etc. It seems this place has changed. A bit strange. Anyway I just wanted to get the girls together and find out whats been happening with ya'all. Honestly I missed everybody. Gimbiya gaisuwa nake mikawa. Hajiya Babygul84 ina mika gaisuwa. Am back

dfynest

QuoteKai kai kai!!! How time flies. Hello guys. To start with let me say I missed ya'all.
Sannu da dawowa...ina ka shiga?

Fulanizzle

)

ummita

QuoteMy God child Ummita.

FATHER! FATHER! I AM MOST GLAD 2 HAV U BCK IN D FAMILY. Cummon man!!!! get ur *$$ 2 d registry & b a member, its been a while Nigga. I missed yah plenty
(she smylz)

ummita

& puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez dont deport urself away from this forum again ::)

Hey duz any1 know d whereabouts of  IBRO2G & Dyme? Havent seen 'em in a while. I missed 'em!!!! Who else duz? Most especially BILYAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

gogannaka

Hey guys any1 knows the whereabouts of these guy's?
Ladies papi
baby gal
nafeey
hafsa
twinkle
dyme

ETc dont u miss them??? :-[ :-[

Venom

QuoteHey guys any1 knows the whereabouts of these guy's?
Ladies papi
baby gal
nafeey
hafsa
twinkle
dyme

ETc dont u miss them???

Well as I heard from a reliable source most of them r in the belly of the beast. I also heard that some of them r eligible 4 parole soon, we wish them well.
IKED BY FEW, HATED BY MANY, RESPECTED BY ALL

Ibro2g

we r alive and kicking and we will be coming right back to u after these messages...
Safety and Peace