News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*~MuDa~*

Yeah, since the high and mighty have started resurfacing...Lol!
...He begot not, nor is He begotten!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

*~MuDa~*

Ladies and gentlemen, it is no longer a rumor, it has happened, Allah has put a big smile on our faces, I'm now a father, my wife has delivered, I have a son, a new KanoOnliner is born, on the 24th of December 2011, mother and baby are doing great, his name is Muhammad Mujahid, alhamdulillah, may Allah be praised!

www.articlesdir.co.cc

bakangizo

admin

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on January 01, 2012, 09:50:22 AM

Ladies and gentlemen, it is no longer a rumor, it has happened, Allah has put a big smile on our faces, I'm now a father, my wife has delivered, I have a son, a new KanoOnliner is born, on the 24th of December 2011, mother and baby are doing great, his name is Muhammad Mujahid, alhamdulillah, may Allah be praised!

Allah Ya raya mana shi. Amin Summa Amin.
Kaini Kano ko a buhun barkono!!!

nasr19

Muhsin

Let me say it again: Allah ya raya shi a tafarki na gari, amin.
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

*~MuDa~*

Amin my friends. Its unbelievable, but with so much joy! Kamar wasa!
www.articlesdir.co.cc

gogannaka

Surely after suffering comes enjoyment

HUSNAA

Quote from: gogannaka on January 17, 2012, 12:03:38 PM
Yara sun girma.
Muda ya zama baba.
Ina waziri ne?
Lallai kam! Muda yashiga layin napkins and tumbudi!! Allah Ya Raya ameen!!
Ghafurallahi lana wa lakum

kilishi

well for regular people on this forum is not surprising how the super members make the forum especially the chit cht lively, really missing out but would be peeping once in a while
ilishi

Muhsin

Quote from: kilishi on February 21, 2012, 02:43:08 PM
well for regular people on this forum is not surprising how the super members make the forum especially the chit cht lively, really missing out but would be peeping once in a while

How I wish you'd be doing that
Get to know [and remember] Allah in prosperity & He will know  [and remember] you in adversity.

bakangizo

Quote from: kilishi on February 21, 2012, 02:43:08 PM

No. We want you to be peeping in twice or even trice in a while  ;D

Danborno

Leaving facebook and twitter very soon. Coming back to my alma mater
langubro

bakangizo

Quote from: Danborno on March 01, 2012, 08:36:57 PM
Leaving facebook and twitter very soon. Coming back to my alma mater

Heheh. Kwailayen facebook din sun ishe ka ne?

Hafsy_Lady

Quote from: *~MuDa~* on January 01, 2012, 09:50:22 AM

Assalama Alaikum, after many years i guess to all our members....

My Godness things have really changed, Muda!!! wai wai wai kaine da da yanzu, Allah Sarki, Allah ya raya shi. Allah yasa mahaddachin Quran ne. Ameen  ;D ;D ;D
What you see is what you get[/b]