News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ummita

Goodday viewers...........
4 those of u that have tym, & not waste tym in k-online gettin paid 4 nefink juss like ma self & ma sistas Ihsan, Hafsy, Dyme & Fulanicious !!!! if u think u r so supa busier than us ::) & u think u cannot waste tym readin all d topic 'ere. Here'z a weekly summary of d latest! hottest! gossips surrounding member here>
Extra! Extra! read ur weekly gossips here! No charges! juss free! Read on! Newsflash!!! on d hr every hr!!!

HE IS BACK!!![/u]
A man was accused of instigatin members of this forum juss wks b/4 Eid. He was asked 2 leave & go on a probation serve 4 3wks. This gave oda members relieve & since then they have been livin in peace & harmony. Now AbdulMaleeq is bck...so members beware & bewarned!!!

TWO DRUG DEALERS FINALLY WEDDED!![/b][/u]
Raids were carried out in no:3 OYa bring yuwa beef thread & 2 ppl were arrested in possession of drugs. They r @ each others neck. He is called oil, she is called water thus, they neva mix but it has come 2 our knowledge that these two will finally b our ma & pa of kanoonline. we wish Hafsy & Ibro a happy marriage life

BEST RESPECTFUL MEMBERS ON BOARD!![/b][/u]
We r also pleased 2 announce the faithful loyal newcomers who introduced theirselves in jjc section. We do hope Baiwar Allah & Kamal will have a nyc tym here

THE LOVE OF A TRAUMATISED BOI!![/b][/u]
A boi is in desperate need 4 a love brain donor. D convalescent boi is still receivin medical love therapies & is under counsellin. We wud not like 2 loose a family. so we r appealin 2 members 2 help donate a love brain or a love potion it will all serve d'same purpose 4 Bilya 2 progress 4ward in his luv affairs

SHE HAS FINALLY SEEN THE LIGHT!![/b][/u]
We r pleased 2 announce that Fulanicious is finally out of forlorn & has finally seen light. She has spread d light with her yellow writing. We hope she wont go bck in2 darkness.......Keep on shinin sunshine

APOCALYSE & ARMAGEDDON OF HER!!![/b][/u]
Members b'ware & b'warned 4 darkness has curved its way in2 this forum. She has landed like a vultrun,heartless, humourless & showin no sign of luv neither remourse. So kanoonlineers keep ur doors shut, stay away & du not tresspass Nafeey dark devil (I mean angel)

THEY HAVE STRIKED AGAIN!!![/b][/u]
Meanwhile Hafsy & Me Myself & I r @ each others neck. MMI has been sued for copyright of the title "me, myself & I which is already in use by hafsy. She now bruised his ego by retaliatin with her mouth combat techniques...still d guy wudnt budge 2 chnage his name. He now sued hafsy 4 compensation..clamin that she has assaulted hiw with zagi....

MISSIN PEOPLE!![/b][/u]
We r in a desperate search of a very improtant member. He is our minister. The last trace of him was on the 8th of Feb juss few days 2 Eid. He was last spotted in a thread titled put ur eid mubaraks. Plz if any1 has seen or heard of him. cud u made it 2 d express way 2 topi titled cigiyar yanuwa hoseted by Ihsan...reward 4 his search is negociable. Oda missin ppl r as follow our manya manya...D sokoto & Salis.....they r d main...d main..plz if found alive report soon 4 Moh id found dead (allah ya kiyaye) then 4get him not!!

BLIND MAN SEES LIGHT!![/b][/u]
A middle aged man has finally seen d lyt. Lionger who has neva stepped out of his house, general board, eyes open has finally done so..infact he has finally left his rock chair, political issues & he has stepped in chats. We wish u d best

FEAR NO MORE SISTA!!! FEAR NO MORE!![/b][/u]
1 of our sista is in d same great dilemma that a recent member juss recovered from. Beeba Twinkle is also in forlorn. She seriously needs help due 2 d fact that she is very claustrophobic of kanoonliners.......Beeba if u r listenin, we juss want 2 say we luv u..come out from unda d bed..& remove those quilt covaz off ur face....& fear no more for we neva took part in d Blair Witch Project.

MEN AWARENESS!!![/b][/u]
This is a public announcement to all memberboardians that Baby gurl has spoken of her concern about men playaz...she has vehemently spoken of her concern. That nay men shaul play! she & her anti-men should not play protestors & fellow pressure group r holdin a thread titled why r men playaz......in d mean tym, it still remains an unsolved mystery

& finally I am pleased 2 announce that Ihsan is our new VP.
Keep listenin & we will keep tlk, from me ze President & from ma collegue Vice president iz sayin 2 ya'all good nyt!!

PS: Ummul plzzzzzzz wud u make it ur responsibility 2 highlight us on all new gossips surrounding members? I thank u if yes & if no go sitdown 4 kona.

Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Hafsy_Lady

Ummita, wallahi duk wanda yace you dont know how to keep us tight dey lie. Honestly speaking you dey make thing very swetie sweat for this forum. you like & dey live por peace withi everbody. Infact you trully keep things kool. Waye ya yadda? Saboda Allah I swear i REALLYYYYYYYYYY enjoyed readin this weekly gossip. Blad u spiced it up man!!! True luv bald! Tru luv

QuoteTWO DRUG DEALERS FINALLY WEDDED!![/color][/u]
Raids were carried out in no:3 OYa bring yuwa beef thread & 2 ppl were arrested in possession of drugs. They r @ each others neck. He is called oil, she is called water thus, they neva mix but it has come 2 our knowledge that these two will finally b our ma & pa of kanoonline. we wish Hafsy & Ibro a happy marriage life

ABOMINATION! I REPEAT ABOMINATION....Wallahi blad u don do me shege por hiya........wai Ibro ki rasa wanda yaki bani sai Ibro....we go dig show ......infaaacct I dey come yuwa house.

THEY HAVE STRIKED AGAIN!!![/b][/u]
Meanwhile Hafsy & Me Myself & I r @ each others neck. MMI has been sued for copyright of the title "me, myself & I which is already in use by hafsy. She now bruised his ego by retaliatin with her mouth combat techniques...still d guy wudnt budge 2 chnage his name. He now sued hafsy 4 compensation..clamin that she has assaulted hiw with zagi....

True that nobi only copycat that boi na real abroba

Ummita duk wanda nafi dadin jin gossip nasu na Beeba Twinkle own that one don hadu fia fia
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

He he he he he ho woh wih phiawwwwwwwwww make I release air...come see how I gather race come back to diz tofik......infact I forgot ma dandros & my silifas......I was bring gossip

Guys have you heard :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Love is in the air......Love is in this forum
Anwar & Ummita don hit it< They gat a lil sum'en going on a little love confessions......

Have you also heard  :o :o :o :o :o :o
Some one called our Vice President a pregnant she goat he he he he ;D awwwwwww I swear kanoonliners are one crazy family.

I hear say Fyne Dyme tooo get bobo for this forum........I hear say Ibro wan marry me!! which I seriously deny that allegation :P

Man you guys are the best....far off better than those lagos forum...we do things simply tight and we still maintain freindship...........
Ummita you for no give Ummul that fosition you know say I fit pass, my mouth jsut dey scratch make I bring amebo!!!

Anonymous

Wow! Ummita nice post. I had to call the attention of my work mates....You are more than a qualified journalist ;) Indeed I found this page very interesting because I didnt know I have missed this much & I realised It was going to take me ages to read all topic that I have missed out. I was just about to log off when I spotted this topic and it gave me all infos & all that has happened. I trully liked Hafsy & Ibros part best.
Peace people

Ihsan

HAHAHA Ummita!!! Sannu da aiki Presido!

Hafsy& Ibro  :o to Allah ya bada zaman lafiya... ;)

Anwar and di Presido!!! a a...dis na biggie woo

Aunty Fyne and iblink ko?  :-/

mu dai shar damu...tunda 'yar gida ake yi; tuwo na maina...
greetings from Ihsaneey

Anonymous

GudFella was also flabbergasted by Ibro. Duz that make me an amebo for just bringing infoz!!! I love people being evil

Ummita nice one, thank youuuuuuuu so much so labelling me dangerous I love that

Fyne Dyme has also finally confessed her obsession for members in a topic titled Givin mad props...you are soooooo lucky that you never included me

lionger

QuoteGoodday viewers...........
HE IS BACK!!![/u]

BLIND MAN SEES LIGHT!![/b][/u]
A middle aged man has finally seen d lyt. Lionger who has neva stepped out of his house, general board, eyes open has finally done so..infact he has finally left his rock chair, political issues & he has stepped in chats. We wish u d best
?

lol ummita me middle-aged man, ke?

Ibro2g

What interesting Gossips and Jokes...what a forum. Ummitah I must say...why dont you become an editor, u`ll be best at it.
Safety and Peace

Aydee Fella

I wish to inform yall that all is well with Mr Minister.
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Ibro2g

QuoteHe he he he he ho woh wih phiawwwwwwwwww make I release air...come see how I gather race come back to diz tofik......infact I forgot ma dandros & my silifas......I was bring gossip

Guys have you heard :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Love is in the air......Love is in this forum
Anwar & Ummita don hit it< They gat a lil sum'en going on a little love confessions......

Have you also heard ?:o :o :o :o :o :o
Some one called our Vice President a pregnant she goat he he he he ;D awwwwwww I swear kanoonliners are one crazy family.

I hear say Fyne Dyme tooo get bobo for this forum........I hear say Ibro wan marry me!! which I seriously deny that allegation :P

Man you guys are the best....far off better than those lagos forum...we do things simply tight and we still maintain freindship...........
Ummita you for no give Ummul that fosition you know say I fit pass, my mouth jsut dey scratch make I bring amebo!!!

Wasu mutane ma, ba sai an kulla su ba. A lil friendly tip, if u joke too much they become boring okay...tak am easy wo.
Safety and Peace

MohammedIbrahim

ummita presido thankx for the cikiya,well i'm doin juss fyne kawai dai valentine's din ne har yanzu, amma dai finally i've finished wit it ;D ;).so guyz wats good ?cuz i've been away for quite some time,ko da yake na san all is well especially wit ppl like ummita,1/2sa(member at last,hmm.....praise the lord ;) ),Ihsan,dyme,bilya,venom,ibro2g,fella,fulanicious,abdulmaleek,babygurl.............infact the whole family(a thousand apologies if ur name does'nt appear its juss dat..........i know sey wuna go undastand ;) ).i must admit i really missed y'all.ight peace  ;)

Twinkle

Well, ummita
i'm not afriad...... Anyway, just a bits busy :-/ and couldn't come online. But i miss ya all.
Nice post dat was so lovely, and allah ya ba wasu zaman lafiya, Masu drugs kuma, plssss don't get addicted and don't infect us withit, lol
Stay kool every one
color=red]I RULE IN A UNIQUE WAY!

[/color]
[/i]

Fulanizzle

nice Ibro2g...

HAHA UM.....TA U ALWAYZZ HAVE TO KUM UP WIT SOMETHIN HILARIOUS AND OUTRAGEOUS.....THAT WAS JUST OFF THE HOOK.... PEACE SISTA
)

Hafsy_Lady

Wasu mutane ma, ba sai an kulla su ba. A lil friendly tip, if u joke too much they become boring okay...tak am easy wo.

Tsaya kaji brother...Everyone has is a frees styler ko? Ni I hate taking things seriously without jokin around. A'ma big joker and it is what I do for a living. You like it fine! You dont check out of this forum & dont forget to pack your baggages. Haba.

if you want reconciliation I can give you the chance.

People wai naji ance Oga administrator bashi da lafiya fa? :o

Anonymous

QuoteWhat interesting Gossips and Jokes...what a forum. Ummitah I must say...why dont you become an editor, u`ll be best at it.

Gaskiyar ka mallam. Ummita this is one of the koolest thing I have ever come across. nayi dariya kamar cikina zai fashe. Beeba twinklez was soooooooooo funny and also Bilyaz own was maddddddddddddd for real.
keep it real babes ;)