News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

LATEST, HOTTEST GOSSIP ABOUT K-MEMBERS!!

Started by ummita, March 05, 2003, 02:14:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MySeLf

Toh Allah ya sanya Alheri waziri,.......... Muna jiran invitation.
!!!........................I STAND 4 ISLAM..........................!!!

sadiq

[Ahem Ahem I heard that!!  To dan kai kuma ka kaurace wa Konline for some obscure reason u wan make we follow suit??? ehn Muda?? ;D ;D]

Husna[/quote]:"dadi yayi min yawa,na rasa me zance. guess i should just blab".......

Hi Everyone ;D     
oday s beautiful moments are tomorrow s golden memories.

IBB

Hi Sadiqu ko Mal Garba ne? What have u been up to can u fill us up
IHS

Nuruddeen

Quote from: IBB on October 19, 2007, 06:36:05 AM
[/quo

He just went into hiding ne kawai.  Ya dan samu "nice" ne ko?
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

IBB

IHS

sadiq

Quote from: IBB on October 19, 2007, 06:36:05 AM

How did you know me and dan kauye are prom za same billage? tonan asiri ba kyau. anyway we'b bin on za down low trying to make the two bot ends meet,bat had to leab all i was doing becaus som onliner inspired me. gano wanan in ba tsoro ba

IBB

Quote from: sadiq on October 20, 2007, 08:04:32 PM
How did you know me and dan kauye are prom za same billage? tonan asiri ba kyau. anyway we'b bin on za down low trying to make the two bot ends meet,bat had to leab all i was doing becaus som onliner inspired me. gano wanan in ba tsoro ba

Mal Garba kenan what makes you think I know you and Dan-kauye are from the same "billage'? Anyway now I know. Thanx for the Infor
IHS

Nuruddeen

Quote from: Myself on October 16, 2007, 11:42:23 PM

RELAX! Myself, I will bring it to your doorstep. Just remind me in a week's time.
o try and fail is atleast to learn. That will save one the inestimable loss of what might have been (positive or negative).

dan kauye

Quote from: IBB on October 20, 2007, 08:21:05 PM

Mal Garba kenan what makes you think I know you and Dan-kauye are from the same "billage'? Anyway now I know. Thanx for the Infor

Boy,whaaaaaaaat? Lemme go find out what my legal options,with ragards to identity theft are!
Dan-Kauye's Artist Of The Week;Robin Thicke

sadiq

Quote from: dan kauye on October 22, 2007, 10:15:33 AM
Quote from: IBB on October 20, 2007, 08:21:05 PM

Boy,whaaaaaaaat? Lemme go find out what my legal options,with ragards to identity theft are!

Haba kauyus! just because we are now in acquantance with su Roben Sick and co doesnt mean we should deny our fellow harmlet dwellers, ko ba haka ba dan uwa. let the Hafsees(ina ganin kowa) and hausanacious not think i am doing kalan dangi

MySeLf

Quote from: Nuruddeen on October 20, 2007, 09:15:50 PM

RELAX! Myself, I will bring it to your doorstep. Just remind me in a week's time.

Oh! wow Nuraddeen.... lol
To my doorstep dai? Lallai kam.
And in har that invitation arrived at my doorstep even by post.....
Then I promised U, me and my family will attend that wedding where ever is taking place in the world
Insha Allah.

Lawwali

Quote from: Myself on October 22, 2007, 03:45:27 PM
Quote from: Nuruddeen on October 20, 2007, 09:15:50 PM

Oh! wow Nuraddeen.... lol
To my doorstep dai? Lallai kam.
And in har that invitation arrived at my doorstep even by post.....

Myself!!!!! may be u no know the invitation u dey wait for may not come soon. for ur ears alone :-X Nuraddeen dey shinshine somebody in the kliners family. i will tell u who precisely
Then I promised U, me and my family will attend that wedding where ever is taking place in the world
Insha Allah.

it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur

Dan-Borno

;D Inta lalace ai zamu san me ke faruwa,
this nuruddeen, lawalli and myself T-Unit,
bamu gane abin da kuke kullawa ba.
"My mama always used to tell me: 'If you can't find somethin' to live for, you best find somethin' to die for" - Tupak

MySeLf

Quote from: Lawwali on October 26, 2007, 10:46:17 AM

Myself!!!!! may be u no know the invitation u dey wait for may not come soon. for ur ears alone :-X Nuraddeen dey shinshine somebody in the kliners family. i will tell u who precisely

Lawal,
Ermm, ermm, Wacece kenan?....... Dan radamin yadda ba wanda zaiji  ;D
Kai wannan nuraddeen!....   ::)

Lawwali

Quote from: Myself on October 29, 2007, 02:08:07 PM
Quote from: Lawwali on October 26, 2007, 10:46:17 AM

Lawal,
Ermm, ermm, Wacece kenan?....... Dan radamin yadda ba wanda zaiji  ;D
Kai wannan nuraddeen!....   ::)
it takes oppressed and oppressor for oppression to occur