News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

Ring The Al

Started by Maleeq, January 17, 2003, 04:01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ibro2g

not a gel neither am I a boy neither am I a specie among your mix.

not male nor female huh?? ??? humm.... I got it, hermophrodite
Safety and Peace

Ibro2g

I thank God I am not a gel neither am I a boy neither am I a specie among your mix.

not a gurl ???...not a boy ???...not among your mix ???...ok an alien hermophrodite 8)...interesting.  :o  ;D
Safety and Peace

Ihsan

KEKEKE... guys, guys, guys ( I mean the men)... why can't u just accept the way things are... what's wrong in a girl asking a man out  ;D just accept the turn around - besides, it is not haraam... so better be careful men... as you change us like u r changing shirts...we go start throwing you around if we tired of you (lol, kidding) and call-on on someone else (hahaha)
greetings from Ihsaneey

Blaqueen

Quoteyeah right. HALELUYA Guyz you know u wanna get wet coz It's raining WOmen..tatata (never mind my singing hehe)
...forgive meeh... but i juss HAD TO say this..... ashawo...like sum of ya'll are gonna say....Dyme kenan

LoL!!!!!! Ihsan...... gurl u said it all!!!!!!!!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

Aydee Fella

...forgive meeh... but i juss HAD TO say this..... ashawo...like sum of ya'll are gonna say....Dyme kenan

LoL!!!!!! Ihsan...... gurl u said it all!!!!!!!!
I guess u simply cant avoid the controversy :-/
never rat out yur friends n alwaiz keep yur mouth shut"

Maleeq

akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

Maleeq

hey dyme i thought ashawo waz an attribute to female.........
??? ??? anywayz na u sabi! ;D ;D ;D

i'm out ;)
akavelli da don till I`m gone!!!

baby_gal_84

nway my own point of view in this is that the guyz now a day take themself too important n high(pride) so zaka ga gayi yana son yarinya amma coz of this pride they have he better not tell her so in case the gurl will try n help him out so it not that gurl ask guyz out but they help them out coz im sure a gurl will not just ask a guyz out just like that she most make sure the guy is makin a move to her.......
ond of love fills the life with sweet promises.

Ihsan

the thing is, the guys cannot just accept what's happening to them. B4 sunga suke "juya" mata yadda suke so; they make the first move and all... but then sai suka ga abu ya juya...the girls doesn't wait anymore for a guy to make the first move and this abu yana ci masu tuwu a kwarya  ;D and they cannot bring themselves to accept the juyin mulki da aka yi masu... well, guys u better open ur eyes well...everything is changing
greetings from Ihsaneey

ummita

(TURNS AROUND FROM HER SWINGING CHAIR BEHIND HER DESK DRESSED IN A BUSINESS SUIT & EXTENDS HER HAND 2) BABY GURL. Welcome Baby Gurl: Letz get 2 Busy!!!!!!!

True Ihsan.........very true. But yeah I du agree with d boys, they wud obviously c it as su'in brand new.

Its like a chick goin 2 d front of her mans house & tellin some1 2 call him out 4 a chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now how weird is that!!!!! :-/

Then again, iz all about changes................

Its all gurl power ;)
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ihsan

Its like a chick goin 2 d front of her mans house & tellin some1 2 call him out 4 a chat!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now how weird is that!!!!! :-/

Man!!! that wud be like .... But then, it's happening. yarinya taje gidan su yaron "Dan Allah yaro kirawo man Talle" boy enter di house call Talle, coma out tell girl Talle de come "to ungu wannan ka sha alawa" or boy come out say Talle no dey, girl say "to dan Allah idan ya dawo ace mashi kande ta zo"  ::)... Oh My...how far will "civilization" take us?

Still...I see nothing wrong in the girl making the first move... ;D but then going to a b/f's house and asking someone to call him for u!! Nah...that's way too much.
greetings from Ihsaneey

ummita

Nah so ma sista. U get correct response. I give credits 2 u. One chocomilo 4 u.

ummita

AM SO SUPA SORRY Maleeq, this is not part of ur topic....let me divert it a lil>>>>>>> AGREED? :-/

Now............ somebody,,,,,,, tell me su'in!!!!!. Who remembers that CHOCOMILO ?

SWEET NE, ABI NA CHOCOLATE NE :-/ :D

MohammedIbrahim

Babygurl,Ihsan,Ummita,is it that ya'll mean we no get liva again?no i strongly disagree  ??? .u know wat?i think ba ku so ku yi accepting mere fact that wuna dey send application cuz kunyi yawa ne ;D :D :P
   Mu dai as i said earlier,ya fi mana sauki.its soooo.........................dont mind me ;D

ummita

OK...............I surrender. I give up Men or women.........changin iz up 2 them.
Wateva moh, wateva.............(she signs) :-X am not in2 war against men or women.............so wateva men say against chick its up 2 them.

A ma' keep ma kool..........(ok boyz u win) shikenan. But as I'd said & as Ihsan also mentioned therez nefink wrong with gurls being on d loose. Gurls jussa wanna have fun.