News:

Ramadan Mubarak!

I pray that we get the full blessings of Ramadan and may Allah (SWT) grant us more blessings in the year to come.
Amin Summa Amin.

Ramadan Kareem,

Main Menu

OYA BRING YUWA BEEF HERE!!

Started by ummita, February 28, 2003, 07:04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaqueen

& Fyne Dyme.....gel u sabi get name, I was listenin 2 G~winez track & immediately that track came up, I knew that was where u stole that name title from!! ;)

naw... thatz been my nickname since 9th grade...lol. i used to date G tho..
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

ummita

DAMA, Ya' all ahve been lookin 4 that opportunity....................kunsamu prividledge & ya'all r takin liberties/...........I kinda sense su'in goin on in this forum.....d heat was on, so I decided 2 put su'in up..........& now ya'all r showin hatinum.........but @least ya'all r cumin klean. ;). Thnx but plzzzzzzzz maintain! maintain! am d president: & thee shall not disobey or disrespect elders
Despite ur slammin, am still jammin!!!

Ibro2g

Ummitah itll only b fair if u r included. You know like....kai I don`t wan to be the first to do this to ya

make I vamoose
Safety and Peace

ummita

Ok.......yeah fair enuff every1 can tease me it dont matta......It duznt really bother me...cuz I know ya'all r no haters xcept 3 ppl & I will soon shoot them out (she laffs)

Anonymous

mhmmmm I just dont like all the girls in this forum

Blaqueen

awwwwww... whut u talkin bout? the babes here are maddddd tight!!!!!!!.. wallahi mun hadu... a li'l looney.. but wallahi mun hadu.. and i say wallahi from my heart!!!!!!
da Hunniez Gettin Money Playin Niggaz Like Dummy

iblink

Quote:oKKYYYYAAAAI! Umiita kin yagan su sai, kin burgeni. I think u deserve one of this ?:-*, manage this ?:-* ?two before u get to meet me, okay. Good.

Folks, The family. I wanted you all to bear mi witness, I had som`n bothering mi and I though u might help coz it might concern us, the family. ?;)welll....
....A couple of weeks back when things were still GOOD btw mi `n hafsy: 1/2 brains as I used to call her, we where on our usual drug dealing business, she was one of mah call gurlz, she swallowed a couple of tons, :o and she insisted in taking another extra of 25 kilos ?:o. I warned but u know how the babe, I mean, sister is. So we arrived at the airport. We met the NIA (National intelligence Authority) boss being a man of my integrity 8) he and the KGB Chief came over to mi to pay the usual greetings 8). Unfortunately ???, mutumiyar a matse take. We where discussing when....uhm...then we heard a large fart, a big bang, then it waz all dizzy and coke was everywhere... it was'nt long that everyone knew what was going on, mutumiyar tayi tusa, the entire coke waz out. She would have been arrested if it wasn`t for the terrible smell and the drugging abilities of the coke. :-[ Now the NIA and KGB are on mah tail. But itz over anywayz.When I told her I've cleared the case, why irin yangar matan nan, ?:-[then she called mi a bloody drug dealer. Suddenly she bursts us open at kanoonline, thank God I did'nt invite the KGB leader here coz I was going to ;D. Anyways, just tell her next tyme to take control of what she takes in, I mean she could use a ton, but two. ahhh. or what do u think? :-/ ?;D:-X

i am a living witness to that. she even had to get stitches!! 101 of em!
o be or not To be, Is that really a question??

Anonymous

hm!!!!this fyne lady or something like that is so arrogant 8) :-X every time she wan say na only she sabi  everything afterall i prefer all the remaining ladies pass her,and now ummita top the list and my unforgettable adorable fascinated cool 1/2sa ;D :P

Kameel

Ebi like sef sumbodi yna/tana son bulala, eniwayz, where did u pick that name? emmmm, emmmmm, who be discipline master here? lol

Kameel

I thot ALL angels are bright and shining?  How cum ''dark_Angel''

ummita

mhmmmmmmm Nima dai I taut so Kameel!! Dark Angel...............Consider this angel with two long horns....a long goatie under her chin.......2 red bulgy eyes and a long tail @ her bck side........with a finish touch of a long garden fork.........kameel 2 put d two of us out of confusion na devil in disguise she bi.....

Kamila abeg...........stop discriminatin.......all d gurls 'ere r equal we dont fall 4 that fast superior madness!!! D only arrogant person is u.......cuz how can u b so arroagnt 2 label our fellow sista arrogant!!! Infact no bi Kameel name u come steal ..........infact di biggest thieve is that women hater Mi my self & I...........let ma blad...juss come...u stole that title from her Hafsy if u come plz proceeddddd with that guy!! Disorientate & disfigure him kinji?

ummita

QuoteEbi like sef sumbodi yna/tana son bulala, eniwayz, where did u pick that name? emmmm, emmmmm, who be discipline master here? lol

[clor=blue]Berta kawai Kameel.........yanmata ashe akwai masu hannun bera......wajen satan suna.......errrrrrr we no get Displinary masta......but b frequent on the Leader of K-ONLINE TOPIC......we will soon vote 4 one. In d main tym......don Allah a dena halin bera......ko sai mun kira police [/color]

Hafsy_Lady

Gregory come forward; Ibro2g......ni Ibro awilo longomba na dana shan ganye......awooo awoo awoo na dena! Kasan wacece ke shan laxative? kasani? Na that yuwa small gelfiren wey dey kastina.

Iblink wannan yar mitsilar ce..wanna yar yariyan dakake sa a gaban mota kuna yawo, yes, aaaaa wannan yarinyer ba, wannan apple of your eye din ba.......nashi wey get 101 stiches.

hmmmmm wat is that smell? Venom kayi brush yau kuwa.....hala you no apply that Bonjela?

Infact Me myself & I na complete armed robber bi you. Looser!
What you see is what you get[/b]

Hafsy_Lady

Who release these tow stooges Ibro & Iblink for cage? Who release cow & chicken? ehen?
Gregory come forward; Ibro2g......ni Ibro awilo longomba na dana shan ganye......awooo awoo awoo na dena! Kasan wacece ke shan laxative? kasani? Na that yuwa small gelfiren wey dey kastina.

Iblink wannan yar mitsilar ce..wanna yar yariyan dakake sa a gaban mota kuna yawo, yes, aaaaa wannan yarinyer ba, wannan apple of your eye din ba.......nashi wey get 101 stiches.

hmmmmm wat is that smell? Venom kayi brush yau kuwa.....hala you no apply that Bonjela?

Infact Me myself & I na complete armed robber bi you. Looser! Next na miy name you go use

That Ummul,tooooooooo de do sabi ova sabi for general forum.......abeg all those busy doing nothing.....count her words..wuna go surely get 25million.....ewwwwww she can sit down & typeeeeeeeeeeeeeee............expect a whole newpaper words reply from her......abeg go for side.....

AbuMujaheed, chiawwwwwwwww that man go chop politics, eat politics,sleep politics,walk politics, infact his second wife go bi politics......he toooooooo dey talk politics...that even his saliva dey spell politics......(anyway I dont blame 30 smething yr olds)

Hafsy_Lady

he he he he.....Ummita thanks for putting this topic up....and I hope you all read Ummitas rule..soooooooo ;D ;D ;D ;D ITS ALL LOVE.......One thing I taught it says no cruelty to animal.....so  how can somebody disgrace the King of Jungle (Lion) by putting Lionger........that is a disgrace because lions will surely not be happy to see that they are being used as intellegence agency....Lionger I couldnt sleep under my bed, because of your name..Abeg go change, abun mamaki shine wetin go carry human describe himself as Animal ehen? :P :P ;D